Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re (6496 Views)

Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Res / Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Varsities — NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by globalwealthuni: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2023
"Global Wealth University: Accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo"

Global Wealth University has earned recognition as a reputable institution of higher learning. This blog post aims to shed light on the university's accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo, highlighting the importance of this recognition in the world of education.

Accreditation is a crucial aspect of a university's credibility and quality assurance. The Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo plays a pivotal role in assessing and accrediting universities, ensuring they meet specific standards of excellence.

Global Wealth University received its accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo on March 3, 2021.

MINISTRY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING GLOBAL WEALTH UNIVERSITY (Formerly: International University of Technology and Management)

LICENSE NUMBER: ORDER N' 2012/035/METFP/CAB/ SG/ SE-CPO

GLOBAL WEALTH UNIVERSITY FORMERLY THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (IITM)

The General Director of the University College Global Wealth,

Considering the Togolese constitution of 14 October 1992;

Considering Ioi No. 2002-016 of April 30, 2002 relating to the Orientation of Teaching Technical and Training;

Considering Ordinance No. 16 of May 6, 1975 on the reform of Education in Togo;

Considering the decision of the General Assembly of Members* *Founders* dated April 12, 2012, in Lomé to create an *Higher* *International* School,

Considering the decision N° 2012/035/METFP/CAB/SG/SE-CPO, authorizing the Professional License / Master; Professional Diploma; Doctorate within the IITM,

Having regard to the supporting documents produced by the person concerned with a view to registering for the Professional License year at IITM,

Having regard to the deliberation minutes of the Jury attesting that the person concerned has passed the knowledge test

and skills *provided for* by the regulatory texts areas of change of name from the International Institute of Technologies and Management (IITM) *to* College *University* Global Wealth on *March* 3, 2021.

This accreditation signifies that the university complies with the rigorous standards set forth by the ministry, demonstrating its commitment to delivering a high-quality education.

For students, attending an accredited university like Global Wealth University brings several advantages. It ensures that their degree is recognized and respected both nationally and internationally. Accreditation also reflects the university's dedication to maintaining academic excellence.

The accreditation process is not a simple formality. Universities, including Global Wealth University, undergo extensive evaluations, assessments, and inspections to meet the ministry's strict criteria. This process ensures that accredited institutions provide students with a valuable education.

To ensure transparency, it's essential for students and parents to verify the accreditation status of Global Wealth University through official channels. The Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo maintains a list of accredited universities, and prospective students can check the university's status there.

In conclusion, Global Wealth University's accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo is a testament to its commitment to delivering quality education. Students can confidently pursue their academic goals at this accredited institution, knowing that their degrees will hold value both in Togo and on the global stage.

References:
- Ministry of Higher Education and Research accreditation page

- Global Wealth Universities page: https://cugw.tg/about/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Dexter2019: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you for this.
This will help those who are aspiring

2 Likes

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Fifedamisi111: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice information
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Princessbene: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Happinessesther: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dearest esteemed students, do not fall for this scam. I was also scammed... If you want to know about Global Wealth University of even JPTS also questions.
You have A.I you can ask your A.I ( A.I doesn't tell lies).. I pity a lot of students studying healthcare management abi Nursing there... This people are scammers be warned!! I'd advice you go to a reputable University than this scam of a school....

Don't fall victim again... They said students shouldn't ask questions outside the school they should rather come to their deceitful admins and ask them questions...

Let me narrate how I knew it was scam.
I gained admission this year into this scam school (yes, I was your student you can check my email address to find my name) and my brother warned me about this school but I went ahead until... I went to a renowned Hospital, a reputable one at that and asked the chief doctor and surgeon about this school.. This man shouted in a loud voice and asked me to quickly leave the school. I know a lot of you will still fall victim. GWU (Global Wealth University)or JPTS is not accredited...
They are scamming you.

They don't want all of you to know or believe it's a scam that was why they reduced the price of their school fees to gain more innocent, clueless students...
I pity those that are in 400l.
If you like insult me, call me names but don't forget I warned you... At least, if I can't save you I'll save others.

I don't want to list out all my findings but if you want to hear more of what I found tell me...

Be careful!!!

The Bible says, whatever a man sows he shall reap it... JPTS and their deceitful agents, you
will all reap what you've sown...

Keep on deceiving innocent people, one day you will meet your water loop!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Grant212: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Accurate. Thanks for this wonderful information. Disregard any information that is saying ill things about this Great institution.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Happinessesther: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dexter2019:
Thank you for this.
This will help those who are aspiring
. So you are among those defrauding students??
It is well!!!

Majority of the SUGs you see there all have their certificate of completion of studies from a reputable University... After I went to that Reputable Hospital, I went to Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) @Yaba and asked one of the well known Doctor there (I don't want to mention her name but she is one of the people you will always see on the screen) she told me that I have been scammed, she was grateful I realized on time and asked me to go to a reputable University....

How can a school tell her students that if they ever mentioned that the school is 'scam' they will be rusticated?? Have you ever heard of it in any Private University or Institute?? How can a school lie to her students on daily basis? How can a school or Institute you all call it tell her students not to ask outsiders about the school... There is a saying that goes like this, "good market always sells it's self, it doesn't need any advertisement or any proof it always sells"
JPTS abi GWU stop lying!!
If this school was accredited why haven't I seen it among the accredited institutes in Nigeria?
When I wanted to register I was told they study Nursing and I proceeded with the registration but after a while I saw when the owner of the school was addressing students that they don't study Nursing it's HCM... Another time, I realized that they started telling students that if they printed their ID card with GWU as their University they will be punished!! Infact, which school will tell her students to do their ID card themselves after paying #5,000 for it?? Aren't they partnering with GWU?? SO, why did they tell their students not to put GWU?

For those of you that don't know the meaning of GWU it is Global Wealth University....
Until you all present your proofs thatvtge school is not scam I will keep shut.

Stop deceiving the innocent students!!!
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Happinessesther: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Grant212:
Accurate. Thanks for this wonderful information. Disregard any information that is saying ill things about this Great institution.
They should disregard any information stating I'll things about the school?? Are you for really??
Can you see that your school GWU abi JPTS can not even defend themselves with the right proofs??
Haha!!! I am not trying to advertise any school or to defame JPTS. I am only saying that the school abi institute should stop lying to her students... I was in that Their Full time center in Ijako/Dalemo for quite some time to get my facts right... And I can tell you that their education system is nothing 💯
If you know what I'm saying is not true ask the other private institutes (since you people said it's an Institute) how their sound is their education system?

Or for the classrooms... Omo!!! Let me joy talk.
It is well!!!
Let me stop there for a while.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Romero12: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Global Wealth University has earned recognition as a reputable institution of higher learning. This blog post aims to shed light on the university's accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo, highlighting the importance of this recognition in the world of education.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Romero12: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Global wealth is an accredited Institution so let stop all this news
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Arkavist: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Global wealth is real, if you like argue with your keyboard. Case close
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Arkavist: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
"Great to hear that Global Wealth University has received accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo! This accreditation solidifies their commitment to providing top-notch education. It's reassuring to know that students' degrees will carry weight not only locally but also internationally. Kudos to the institution!"
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Danielreuben: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to nairaland for providing this valuable information. It has unequivocally dispelled the misconceptions surrounding Global Wealth University and put an end to the unwarranted confusion regarding its legitimacy. Your insights have shed light on the true nature of the organization, refuting baseless claims of it being a scam.
In an era where misinformation and skepticism often cloud our judgment, having access to accurate and reliable information is paramount. Your effort in clarifying the situation regarding Global Wealth University has not only enlightened those who were previously misinformed but has also helped promote transparency and trust in the realm of financial education and investment opportunities.
It is essential to acknowledge when information clears the air on contentious topics, as it empowers individuals to make informed decisions. In this instance, your contribution has not only dispelled doubts but has also encouraged a more nuanced and informed conversation about Global Wealth University.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt thanks for taking the time to provide clarity on this matter. Your dedication to disseminating accurate information is a commendable effort that benefits us all. @nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Arkavist: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
"I support the fact that Global Wealth University is a legitimate institution. Accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo demonstrates their credibility and dedication to delivering quality education. Students can trust in the authenticity of their programs and degrees."
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Arkavist: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
I have confidence in the legitimacy of Global Wealth University. Their accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo is a strong endorsement of their authenticity and commitment to providing quality education. Students can rely on the credibility of their degrees.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Arkavist: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
I stand behind the reality of Global Wealth University. The accreditation granted by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo underscores their legitimacy and dedication to offering valuable education. Students can rest assured that they are enrolling in a reputable institution.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Happinessesther: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don't say I did not warn you.

This people are deceiving students and I'm sorry for the students that has/will fall victim...
It is well!!

All I asked was a prrof of their accredited and I can also make my research to know how legit it is... But for now, this school is not among the accredited schools in Togo (Lome) there are only Four schools accredited... For JPTS here in Nigeria... It is not among the list of private institutes accredited (make your research)...

He that has an ear let him hear!!!
Those of you that has fallen victim of their scam very soon you will remember someone once said this about the school...

But for now, be very very very careful of them. They are SCAMMERS!!! I am saying it with my full chest and I am not afraid of anyone...
Until their accreditation is legit, I'll stop all these.

Dearest aspiring students, be wise!!!
Don't fall a victim like me...
Please!!!
And yes, my name is Happiness you can go through my record in your deceitful school!!!

Be wise ohhh!!!!
These people are real time liars!!!
A lot of the victims can't speak out because they are scared of what they would do to them... But I Happiness is not afraid of them , I will say the truth!!!

Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Meel: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
The wave in health industry now is JAPA, and been a nurse has been one of the easiest way to do that. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're in the journey of getting educated in private schools outside Nigeria within west Africa pls do you findings properly. The best way to do this is , contact WES, which is a global education evaluation agency. Kindly ask them if they evaluate credentials from your intended institution. The report you get should guide you in making the right decision.

1 Like

Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Marvis090(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
How can I contact them
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by MrsTwrite(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice tho.
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Peaceataguba19(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Global wealth university a great citadel of learning.
Thank you for this rare opportunity
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by LetsMakeMoney(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Happinessesther:
Dearest esteemed students, do not fall for this scam. I was also scammed... If you want to know about Global Wealth University of even JPTS also questions.
You have A.I you can ask your A.I ( A.I doesn't tell lies).. I pity a lot of students studying healthcare management abi Nursing there... This people are scammers be warned!! I'd advice you go to a reputable University than this scam of a school....

Don't fall victim again... They said students shouldn't ask questions outside the school they should rather come to their deceitful admins and ask them questions...

I gained admission this year into this scam school (yes, I was your student you can check my email address to find my name) and my brother warned me about this school but I went ahead until... I went to a renowned Hospital, a reputable one at that and asked the chief doctor and surgeon about this school.. This man shouted in a loud voice and asked me to quickly leave the school. I know a lot of you will still fall victim. GWU (Global Wealth University)or JPTS is not accredited...
They are scamming you.

They don't want all of you to know or believe it's a scam that was why they reduced the price of their school fees to gain more innocent, clueless students...
If you like insult me, call me names but don't forget I warned you... At least, if I can't save you I'll save others.

I don't want to list out all my findings but if you want to hear more of what I found tell me...

Be careful!!!

The Bible says, whatever a man sows he shall reap it... JPTS and their deceitful agents, you

Thanks

Please can you tell me about all your findings?
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by akaahs(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08
Happinessesther:

They are scamming you.

Be careful!!!

Please can u forward ur findings to me ??
My little sister is hell bend to start the program with this people despite warnings. I appreciate if u can furnished me with details, their website is all in French
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by Postgraduatengr: 11:48pm On Mar 08
akaahs:

Please can u forward ur findings to me ??
My little sister is hell bend to start the program with this people despite warnings. I appreciate if u can furnished me with details, their website is all in French

The evidence that this is a scam university is even in the so called supporting document.

The said, GWU is accredited by "Ministry of Higher Education"

Global Wealth University received its accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Togo on March 3, 2021.

But see their evidence from the OP

MINISTRY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING GLOBAL WEALTH UNIVERSITY (Formerly: International University of Technology and Management)

LICENSE NUMBER: ORDER N' 2012/035/METFP/CAB/ SG/ SE-CPO

When did ministry of higher education become ministry of technical education?

Nigerian largely don't read and understand. In this current Nigeria, don't waste your life, time and money
Re: "Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re by akaahs(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09
Postgraduatengr:

The evidence that this is a scam university is even in the so called supporting document.

The said, GWU is accredited by "Ministry of Higher Education"

But see their evidence from the OP

When did ministry of higher education become ministry of technical education?

Nigerian largely don't read and understand. In this current Nigeria, don't waste your life, time and money
This what i got from a student that just graduated

(1) (Reply)

#EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!! / UNIBEN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session Www.uniben.edu / Nabteb Registration In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.