Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,532 members, 6,540,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 04:52 AM

Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. (749 Views)

Check Out Our Products At REN Solar Hub / We Manufacture Wood Pallets,furniture items and Wood / Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Hi.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities and cake toppers.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

We have 2 major products,my acct statement has done a turn over of over 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

We need to relocate our mini factory from Benin City to Lagos.

We produce in Lagos, package in Benin and send back to Lagos as 90% of our customers are in Lagos. Hence we spend so much on transportation all the time and time loss is money for us as well.

Since schools have resumed,we also need working capital in the tune of 2.5m to produce much quantity for this first term to schools and bookshops.
We are also looking at exporting excess produced teaching materials to Ghana as we have established some good markets there also.

Our Product look 100% foreign in nature.

Product Spec:-

1. 2mm thick in nature
2. 7.5inch by 6inch in size
3. They have stick-on gums at the back of them.
4. All raw materials are locally sourced.

Our Teaching Aids are in;

1. Alphabets
2. Numbers
3. Domestic Animals
4. Wild Animals
5. Shapes
6. Colors
7. Fruits

I will reserve other details for now.
Over 120 schools are using my teaching aids and we have picture evidence of schools using our materials.

Our company is registered.

Investing in the education business is a big deal,if not book publishers and schools would have out of business.

We in our product to say that 95% of schools we have visited do buy our products.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will furnish you with tons of pictures and video evidences of what we do and how we do what we do.
Hoping to hear from you.

Warm regards.
Kenneth Uhunoma.
CEO.

Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Number Teaching Aids

Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities and cake toppers.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

We have 2 major products,my acct statement has done a turn over of over 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

We need to relocate our mini factory from Benin City to Lagos.

We produce in Lagos, package in Benin and send back to Lagos as 90% of our customers are in Lagos. Hence we spend so much on transportation all the time and time loss is money for us as well.

Since schools have resumed,we also need working capital in the tune of 2.5m to produce much quantity for this first term to schools and bookshops.
We are also looking at exporting excess produced teaching materials to Ghana as we have established some good markets there also.

Our Product look 100% foreign in nature.

Product Spec:-

1. 2mm thick in nature
2. 7.5inch by 6inch in size
3. They have stick-on gums at the back of them.
4. All raw materials are locally sourced.

Our Teaching Aids are in;

1. Alphabets
2. Numbers
3. Domestic Animals
4. Wild Animals
5. Shapes
6. Colors
7. Fruits

I will reserve other details for now.
Over 120 schools are using my teaching aids and we have picture evidence of schools using our materials.

Our company is registered.

Investing in the education business is a big deal,if not book publishers and schools would have out of business.

We in our product to say that 95% of schools we have visited do buy our products.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will furnish you with tons of pictures and video evidences of what we do and how we do what we do.
Hoping to hear from you.

Warm regards.
Kenneth Uhunoma.
CEO.
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Throw your best questions on investing in our products and services.

Are you looking for a good investment to put your money into?

No doubt investing in education or school business is a good one.
95% of schools agree to use our products to teach their children.

We are offering 3% ROI per month. May be 'slow' but very steady. Purely manufacturing is our core area.

Your investment will enable us structure our business for a more purpose-driven vision.

Invest in us today.

Call/WhatsApp now-08056949842
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenni700:
Throw your best questions on investing in our products and services.

Are you looking for a good investment to put your money into?

No doubt investing in education or school business is a good one.
95% of schools agree to use our products to teach their children.

We are offering 3% ROI per month. May be 'slow' but very steady. Purely manufacturing is our core area.

Your investment will enable us structure our business for a more purpose-driven vision.

Invest in us today.

Call/WhatsApp now-08056949842
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
In this season, all our products sell like wild life.

We have the magic product.....
We have the market.....

With your investment into our production,we can do dominate upto 60% of the industry and look at possible exports of the products to Ghana,Togo,Benin Rep and Cameroon.

Come invest with us today.
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kenni700:
In this season, all our products sell like wild life.

We have the magic product.....
We have the market.....

With your investment into our production,we can do dominate upto 60% of the industry and look at possible exports of the products to Ghana,Togo,Benin Rep and Cameroon.

Come invest with us today.
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=Kenni700 post=82412683][/quote]
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Hi Poster.

I manufacture teaching aids and cake toppers largely. I have a mini assembling facility with like 6 workers.

I have proofs,facts,videos,pictures to show for my works. This year, we now have sub distributors in Abuja,Benin,Lagos,Ph,Ibadan and just entered Ghana.

Looking for for 500k to 2m to scale up.If you have 500k,1m,2m to invest,Kindly whatsapp me on
Zero 8 zero 5 six 9 four 9 eight 4 two.

https://www.facebook.com/Premiumtoppers/

https://www.nairaland.com/5423308/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Warm regards.
Re: Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. by Kenni700(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Premium Toppers is a brand name in the cake industry in Nigeria.

We produce cake toppers which help bakers to decorate cakes easily and save time. It’s actually work made easy for bakers.

We started producing cake decoration toppers in June 2018. Since then till date, we have grown in our innovation and in our reach from Lagos alone to other states. We started with a few carton sales monthly, but now we do about a hundred cartons monthly.

We sell an average of N1.2M monthly now as against less than N200, 000 when we started. We had about 2 staff workers but now we have about 7 workers and marketers will be introduced to our business in 2020 to expound our reach.

We now have distributors in Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Benin, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Onitsha, Port Hacourt, Akwa Ibom, Warri, Osun state respectively. Ghana is our latest additional market grounds.

In 2019, we attended several exhibitions in 8 different states before the cake industry including Abuja and Akwa Ibom. We were recognized as The Cake Topper of the year 2019 by the International Centre Exploration Society.

We like to be lead in creativity and in designs in the industry. Our main aim is to dominate the markets with our products. One of our strategies is to use volume and price as a tool for competition. Volumes will bring about lower cost of production.

We have other products we want to produce using our same raw materials as these new products that will make us more relevant in the industry. Our products are very unique and attractive.

The industry expects so much from us in terms of meeting the needs of our customers and delivering new things to them beyond the conventional.

What we produce are party decors, 70% for children and 30% for adults.

For 2020, we want to;
Spread our products into other African countries.
Have at least 2 sales outlets in Lagos.
Have distributors in about 20 states in Nigeria.
Have new products related to our industry.
Increase our clientele using foot marketers.
Finally, we want to have our own production machines.

We are looking at N3m in total for this investment.
Call/whatsapp 08056949842.

Check our facebook page on www.facebook.com/premiumtoppers/

Our office is off Toyin Street in Ikeja. Lagos

(1) (Reply)

ed. / How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. / Euro 2020: Visa Free To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.