Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How To Get Funds For Your Small Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Funds For Your Small Business (17502 Views)

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by Paramount01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls explain to me wat is networking...how can it work with my poultry system
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by Moboj: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Check my siggy grin
I AM MOBOJ SNAILS shocked kiss
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by Moboj: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello cheesy
I get OP's points
It works for some and doesn't work for many the most effective is still the one from Family and Friends
An average Nigerian youth is a compact of business idea's, sometimes it wants to make you go crazy
You have idea's that can solve problems but raising finances to make it work isn't easy
MOBOJ SNAILS is a not soo young company still under the "startup phase" because of lack of appropriate fundings
Trust me OP if fundings are been distributed well we won't even have to wait for the government to solve the unemployment problems we've been shouting about since
Everybody Moboj has peppered snails on sticks for your Parties
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by DaCharis2016: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Learn how you can invest and borrow funds for your startup business here; https:///2Yv0GQo
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by timsucess(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sirseedorf:
@timsucess

My preferred business is Accessories, like earpieces, phone casing, charger etc.

So what's your opinion?

sorry for quoting without mentioning you, am using freebasics .

It's a nice business
Let's talk private

1 Like

Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by Halo22: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seriously if I can access a loan of about 1m now may be to pay back in 2years time, I will contribute to the solution of Nigeria's unemployment problem in less than ten years time. My business plan is going me crazy everyday.
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by timsucess(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=timsucess post=82352536]

It's a nice business
Let's talk private[/quote
Am still waiting to speak privately with you
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by timsucess(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Halo22:
Seriously if I can access a loan of about 1m now may be to pay back in 2years time, I will contribute to the solution of Nigeria's unemployment problem in less than ten years time. My business plan is going me crazy everyday.
What's your business plan
Re: How To Get Funds For Your Small Business by Halo22: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
It ranges from small to medium and then large scale. But I want to start with ICT First.
timsucess:

What's your business plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point Are You A Millionaire? / Frauds In Banks And Banks In Fraud / Selling Dollar Above N356 In Parallel Market Illegal – Gwadabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.