Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha And Frodd Bag 1st Movie Roles In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha And Frodd Bag 1st Movie Roles In Nollywood (1048 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha And Frodd Bag 1st Movie Roles In Nollywood by iamocheme: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2019
2019 Big Brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Frodd have secured huge wins as they bagged movie deals while they are still in the house BBNaija.

Nigerian and Nollywood producer and director, Victor Okpalan, who is the minds behind ‘MAD ABOUT YOU’, an enjoyable romantic comedy that satirizes celebrity culture, made this known online.

The search had actually been between four housemates, Tacha, Mercy, Mike and Frodd but only two got lucky.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

“Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! After days of sieving through over eight thousand comments, We have arrived at the two housemates that we will be voting for to win this year’s #bbnaija2019 @callme_frodd and @symply_tacha.

Loads of airtime will be won to keep voting them. I will also be gifting them with their 1st movie roles once they leave the house. Apologies if your preferred housemate didn’t make the list. Please no negative vibes or insults to anyone.”

Watch the video below:
Read more.. https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2019-how-tacha-and-frodd-bag-1st-movie-roles-in-nollywood/

(1) (Reply)

Singer Victor AD Loses Dad (Photo) / Bayelsa People Celebrate Dutiful Female Traffic Officer Helen. PHOTO / 3 Crazy Things Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Have Done Together On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.