Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career (63083 Views)

5 Habits That Destroy Your Success / Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by UniportAgbero: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
godwinstringed1:

I am Godwin Oluponmile

Please don't misinform people. The same dopamine that is released when you masturbate is the same that is released when you have sex.

After sex or masturbation,, the hormones released induces sleep.

It doesn't make you unproductive, if it does then your doctor that told you and probably anyone you know who have had sex is unproductive.

In fact, your lecturers are unproductive, your pastor is unproductive, your parent's are unproductive because it is the same dopamine released when they have sex that is released when a person masturbates.

I can't say whether or not it is a sin, but I know if the truth about it is told, there would be a reduction in the number of rape cases. There'd be less unwanted pregnancy. Less transfer of HIV. Etc.

5 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by mastermaestro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
nep2ra:

My broda, go siddon.

You are going to burn in another religion's hell fire if you don't believe in their Saviour.

No religion has monopoly of hell fire.

See who dey warn person. grin grin grin

I pity your soul. Open your teeth, laugh all you can. I have spoken to you about JESUS CHRIST. This will stand as a witness against you if you die without accepting JESUS CHRIST.
I will laugh at you at the end of time. grin grin
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by NSK4U(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
we have heard so much about this issue of masturbation but I think it's a better practice for guys with zero gut to woo ladies and initiate sex than raping them

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by godwinstringed1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pethan, prece, patosky3310 Mcfi and ayomidepaul

You may chat me up on Whatsapp at https:///2348140730761.

Thanks
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by MrCuteking(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
After reading from the 1st to last page I will suggest that if you masturbate and enjoy doing so, keep it up, but if you don't enjoy it and hate the side effect, look for a way out. Go to romance section where they do "masturbation quite challenge" it will help you stop one way or the other.
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Olibboy: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:
Nigerians and all their rubbish theory. Masturbation has been one of the oldest personal satisfaction method ever known to mankind.

Masturbation has nothing to do with success or failure, it's all in your head bro. We have learnt to project bad influences of masturbation without trying to mention the good sides also.

I have been masturbating since 2010, and I know of guys that have been doing it before then and we are all successful. Masturbation is not drug or bad thing, it is personal satisfaction, if God never plan it for man to masturbate why did he made it easy to cum all by yourself?

It is God's plan and please stop writing distorted facts to discourage people Mr. OP.
Buy me 10 bottles of hero beer

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
haaryobhami:
how were u able to stop,been doing it for 5 years now nd I really want to stop

Do you feel good doing it? If yes, then there's no point stopping it. Forget the baldadash the OP posted here. Masturbation is good. Just learn to regulate it so it won't affect your day to day activities. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by syntekelite(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
so sex with diff girls or runs girls doesnt kill spiritually.. may God give us wisdom.. cos without it u know nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by chubinwa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Soapy has its own pros and cons. Masturbation is epidemic among the youths no doubt. that's because we have burning sensation for sex. the feelings is real and the only safest act is masturbation. Therefore, am not condemning masturbation in its entirety because of some of its benefits to mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
post=82346648:
The problem with masturbation, is that it is contrary to the purposes of the act of sex.
Sex is intended to be an expression of love between a married man and woman.
They express this love through a complete self-giving to one another in the act.
Love never takes or is selfish. It should always be about the other person, not me.

Masturbation is an exact opposite act – it is all about the selfish feelings one derives from the act. By the very nature of the act, it turns one in on oneself. This is the opposite of love, because it isn’t about another person

While many young people suffer from compulsive self-gratification, it is not impossible to stop.
The temporary relief and feelings quickly lead to emptiness and in many cases shame.
It is like being thirsty and trying to quench your thirst by drinking water from the ocean, which only hurts you and makes you need good clean water.

A few practical tips for those that struggle with this sin:

Try to understand what makes you want to indulge sexually.
Is it boredom, self-hate, stress, etc.
Then try to prepare yourself to battle during theses times.
You must fill up the negative thoughts and lustful images with positive ones.
Sacred Scripture and holy images can help.
Stay away from moments of temptation, the computer,
being alone, watching movies with sex, etc.
Have a battle plan to combat these problems.
You MUST work on your spiritual life.
The closer you draw to Jesus in prayer and the Sacrament the more you will conquer this problem.
Most people need some kind of accountability to stop once they acquire this habit.

As for whether it is healthy or not.
Some studies show that masturbation might help with a healthier prostate for men and have a few other small health benefits. But, these are negligible. There are some reports of problems in sex with their spouses for men who masturbate frequently, especially premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction at early ages, etc.
So, health-wise, there is no good reason to have a habit of masturbation.
Remember:

In Conclusion,
You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body” -1 Cor 6:20

Buhari, our dear loving beautiful president, smhh, ever since then I see nonsense in all your posts or comments.

You must apologize to us. Chikina!
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
seunny4lif:

Person wanted to do family planning and God killed him?
God would have kill half of the world population then because now boiz dey withdraw the penis before person go get belle
Hahahahahahahaha abeg don't kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Bahddo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
I wish you spent this energy calling rape a sin. I guess to you and your religion, masturbation is worse than forced sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by ozilo1chance(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Freehuman:
When I read for 2 hours, I take 30 minutes Break to masturbate and ease tension. I'm intelligent and productive. My John Thomas is still more than 7 inches huge ,you know I masturbate on my study table so I get to measure it with a ruler.

Masturbation can prolong ejaculation when you eventually have sex. If you're intelligent you will be able to control when you release your semen with your brain when you have normal sex. Also, the pattern you hold your organ during masturbation should not be the position you'd like to insert your organ during sex. If you use one position masturbate for a year and actually change it believe me you'll stay for over an hour before ejaculating. Ejaculation is mental, it's what I came to understand. A man easily ejaculates in his "comfort zone ".

This is a first hand information from one who has spent seven straight years in the game. Shout out to the Vaseline crew.

Ma broda I sincerely hail thee

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Masterclass32: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
godwinstringed1:

I am Godwin Oluponmile

Your write-up is true. More grease to your already greased elbow.
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by martphreak(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
PhilbanConsult:
Pastry Chef needed urgently.
how urgent and what's the pay?
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by baratech: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hustle o.... Make dem no talk say na masturbation cause your predicament...

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by wisdomkid: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Freehuman:
When I read for 2 hours, I take 30 minutes Break to masturbate and ease tension. I'm intelligent and productive. My John Thomas is still more than 7 inches huge ,you know I masturbate on my study table so I get to measure it with a ruler.

Masturbation can prolong ejaculation when you eventually have sex. If you're intelligent you will be able to control when you release your semen with your brain when you have normal sex. Also, the pattern you hold your organ during masturbation should not be the position you'd like to insert your organ during sex. If you use one position to masturbate for a year and actually change it believe me you'll stay for over an hour before ejaculating. Ejaculation is mental, it's what I came to understand. A man easily ejaculates in his "comfort zone ".

This is a first hand information from one who has spent seven straight years in the game. Shout out to the Vaseline crew.

Seven Years?

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by darichlife: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:
Nigerians and all their rubbish theory. Masturbation has been one of the oldest personal satisfaction method ever known to mankind.

Masturbation has nothing to do with success or failure, it's all in your head bro. We have learnt to project bad influences of masturbation without trying to mention the good sides also.

I have been masturbating since 2010, and I know of guys that have been doing it before then and we are all successful. Masturbation is not drug or bad thing, it is personal satisfaction, if God never plan it for man to masturbate why did he made it easy to cum all by yourself?

It is God's plan and please stop writing distorted facts to discourage people Mr. OP.

It reduces mental retentiveness. I could remember the time i had 8 round of sex within 6 hours. It was hell doing anything productive at the office, typing was a problem, remembering spellings was a problem and even my pronunciation was a problem at time. So much i have forgotten due to indulgence in sex.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Lawmak: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:

I'm surprised you got a 173 likes. It not just about your personal belief but trying to induce others into it. Trying to corrupt the mind of others
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by charleybam(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2019
WizBLANCE:
If by productive you mean successful then I hate to break it to you... It doesn't work that way. The only thing I have come to realize is that once you fail or you are not getting to where you want to be in life your brain play one good trick by reminding you the bad things you have done... Boom you find a way to link your failure to that act and then crusify the innocent sin for your failure.

If you fail, please face it. you failed and need to do better.

But if quiting some old habits helps then do it but don't generalize your stratagy because what works for you often don't work for others.

God help humanity...
Great comment bro cool

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by chudez0147(m): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2019
godwinstringed1:

I am Godwin Oluponmile
Please how do one regains all that he has lost e.g the reproductive strength and talent?
Thank you �
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by johnkey: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The write up makes a lot of sense, but those who will still masturbate after this post are still out there.

Just like crimes cannot be stopped by preaching, same thing goes for masturbation. Some will take your advice while some won't. It's called freedom of choice.
Hi sexy can I send you a DM?
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Kingrexyl(m): 3:20am On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The write up makes a lot of sense, but those who will still masturbate after this post are still out there.

Just like crimes cannot be stopped by preaching, same thing goes for masturbation. Some will take your advice while some won't. It's called freedom of choice.
Do you think ur pussy is sweeter
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by PhilbanConsult: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
martphreak:

how urgent and what's the pay?

Very urgent. Check contact details in my signature
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by PhilbanConsult: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
can I Av ur contact if u don't mind

Check my signature
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by godwinstringed1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
chudez0147:

Please how do one regains all that he has lost e.g the reproductive strength and talent?
Thank you �

Quicly chat me up on Whatsapp pls https:///2348140730761
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by godwinstringed1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pethan, Prece, patosky3310, ayomidepaul, Darab4D, Uduakden and Mcfi, please click my signature and chat with me on whatsapp
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by YomiTee123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bro there is a big different due to you receiving it from a third party which is more pleasurable and at the end it may lead to something else ( no need to explain)

ollymaye:

Tho am not a fan of masturbation, but too much of everything will surely make someone lack concentration... and plz what’s the difference between girl giving you only handjob and masturbation?
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by nep2ra(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
mastermaestro:

I pity your soul. Open your teeth, laugh all you can. I have spoken to you about JESUS CHRIST. This will stand as a witness against you if you die without accepting JESUS CHRIST.
I will laugh at you at the end of time. grin grin

Christian Terrorist spotted.

You force people to accept your Jesus with the threat of your imaginary hell fire.

I guess you and your deluded ilk love the smell of burning flesh.

Wow! What a fun you lot would have in heaven smelling burning flesh everyday.

You go get sense las las.
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by Ovasize(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ya father!!!
bluefilm:

And you my friend, you didn't even get any likes at all suggesting that you are making no sense at all... grin
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by mastermaestro(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
nep2ra:

Christian Terrorist spotted.

You force people to accept your Jesus with the threat of your imaginary hell fire.

I guess you and your deluded ilk love the smell of burning flesh.

Wow! What a fun you lot would have in heaven smelling burning flesh everyday.

You go get sense las las.

Imaginary hell fire? I pity your soul. Unfortunately, on that divide there is no remedy.
Re: Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career by bluefilm: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Please don't misinform people. The same dopamine that is released when you masturbate is the same that is released when you have sex.

After sex or masturbation,, the hormones released induces sleep.

It doesn't make you unproductive, if it does then your doctor that told you and probably anyone you know who have had sex is unproductive.

In fact, your lecturers are unproductive, your pastor is unproductive, your parent's are unproductive because it is the same dopamine released when they have sex that is released when a person masturbates.

I can't say whether or not it is a sin, but I know if the truth about it is told, there would be a reduction in the number of rape cases. There'd be less unwanted pregnancy. Less transfer of HIV. Etc.

Thank you so much for this free lecture.

Until the people who preach against masturbation come out and tell me the difference between masturbation and having sex with another person, I'd say these arguments against masturbation is totally baseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Become A Pilot? / Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.