Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) (40744 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Maldini212(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
post=82346840:
Legend has it that LAUTECH has the highest number of Yahoo Boys out of all Nigeria Higher Institutions for the past 10 years.

LAUTECH students, kindly confirm or denounce this.
Thanks!

Almajiri boy spoted
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by capitalzero: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dadurty:
Efcc are mofos ... they are just taking advantage of this toddlers... they should go after the politicians that syphoned the presents and the future of this generation...

toddlers will soon become adult and politicians.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
post=82346840:
Legend has it that LAUTECH has the highest number of Yahoo Boys out of all Nigeria Higher Institutions for the past 10 years.

Thanks!
which legend are you talking about?

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bakerdav:
lol prison go full now,make dem go build more prison, stupid govt

Says a stupid Yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by fa4oteejay: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Madibah:
Na wa o

It's is formatically ominous..and this is a consequencial catastrophe in the huspaculous delegation

YOU WILL SPEAK ANOTHER ONE, DID YOU HAVE MORE?
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
yahoo boys headquarter in southwest. I could remember in 2012, i took my younger broda for post UTME, while he was in the exam hall, the type of cars the students were driving around ehn, immediately he finished d exam, i just told him " oga if u like get 100/100, u r nt cmin to dis sch. o boy see ride, dem jst dey shw off to impress the post UTME students mk dem knw wetin dey ground b4 dem enter.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Prece:
Very true 100%

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by jojomario(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
post=82346840:

Thanks!

Meanwhile,
Good Job as usual EFCC.
2019 is really a bad year for fraudsters/Yahoo Boys.
We want more of this for our corrupt polticians also,
no matter the party they are.

We Rise!
Not 10 years bro. I was there in 2004 and I met it lime that.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Sammycee: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
I know of someone who's very good at it. Kindly drop contact info
PhilbanConsult:
Pastry Chef needed urgently.

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by lizdammy: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kilode?
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by phlame(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
These people don't really have sense... Arresting students because they want to prove a point to FBI...

Go after the real thieves!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by lugzii: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
In 2008, did my MBA in Lautech with our EOD (thinking, we go opress die as MBA students). We were left battered and defeated when we saw cars. We maintained our level all through our stay.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by mercyvivv(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Way to go EFCC. LAUTECH today has turned to a yahoo yahoo manufacturing institution. Its so appalling!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Olowola2: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
For Yahootech The Only Thing Dey Sabi Na Yahoo And Fighting Ajimobi
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by PhilbanConsult: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sammycee:
I know of someone who's very good at it. Kindly drop contact info

Check my signature.

Interview is on Friday
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Olanipekun1: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
post=82346840:

Thanks!

Meanwhile,
Good Job as usual EFCC.
2019 is really a bad year for fraudsters/Yahoo Boys.
We want more of this for our corrupt polticians also,
no matter the party they are.

We Rise!

Thanks for the confirmation!
[/s]
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
phlame:
These people don't really have sense... Arresting students because they want to prove a point to FBI...

Go after the real thieves!!!

So, students that indulge in online fraud are "fake" thieves??!... It is well with your intelligence.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Benda59: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cyber crimes are "BAD" but Efcc is doing eye service job, they should be bursting our politicians that have put the economy and citizens of this country in this mess... If you want to cut a tree, you start from the bottom(politicians). These are the men that have defrauded both us the good citizens and even you efcc. Pls make una reason am.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by vroy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seventy7kings:
shocked

That can't be true.
I trust ladokites, e no fit happen. No be only EECC, na EFDD.
Just wait till the fake news is debunked, rubbish. Mtcheew
Bro I be ladokite n the shit is real but d no of arrested isn't confirmed
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by eme2015(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
When are they rading the Senate house
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Aloko36(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
It is true, because I know that they arrived in Ogbomosho yesterday, and as of today they have arrested 30students
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by densiks: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
As at 2008/2009 when i visited Lautech, the place was already brimming with cyber fraud and certain components of what people call yahoo plus.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Benda59: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hate and have 0% tolerance for internet fraud. If Efcc was bursting politicians with the ginger they are using to burst yahoo boys "e for sweet me pass" they (politicians) put the country in this condition, constantly defrauding both we the good citizens, Efcc and yahoo boys all together. Our politicians have stolen our (Nigeria) wealth and future. When do we go for them??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
How to deal with someone who disturbs you with calls....Go to OLX, advertise iPhone 10 for N20,000, leave his number as a contact, then sit back, smile and drink chilled coke. Then watch God fighting your battle

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by phlame(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, students that indulge in online fraud are "fake" thieves??!... It is well with your intelligence.

I never said that mr. Intelligent...

There are other better ways to go about this instead of this public show of shame...
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
jojomario:
Not 10 years bro. I was there in 2004 and I met it lime that.

What department were you? I was in agric that time....I do stay at white bam hostel
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by alowonle02(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice job, now yahoo boys have no hidden place to hide any longer. Efcc should please make life live for Nigerians who always work hard to lame ends.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dadurty:
Efcc are mofos ... they are just taking advantage of this toddlers... they should go after the politicians that syphoned the presents and the future of this generation...
I hate chestbeating. It's a childish stuff. Go to their ikoyi office to confront them.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by CuntMiner(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
sosodevf:

U mean bite the finger that feeds you?
waut oo,wetin u talk now na true oo,i neva reason am like dat b4..so dat should be d reason dey dont arrest politicians cos dere monthly salary comes from d allocation
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bakerdav:
How true?
Infact, im in ogbomoso. i still doubt this news cos no one discuss it today despite the ongoing exams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble / WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.