Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) (40753 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by iloveophyta: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seventy7kings:
shocked

That can't be true.
I trust ladokites, e no fit happen. No be only EECC, na EFDD.
Just wait till the fake news is debunked, rubbish. Mtcheew

Bro it's 100% legit. Boys have been living inside the school since last night and I know someone who has been arrested

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yinkagbo:

What department were you? I was in agric that time....I do stay at white bam hostel
Well done sir. i even secured admission into slt dept in 2004 (1st set) via pds programme. Those guys are just oracles in yahoozing. I later bagged my m.tech degree at chm dept.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by jojomario(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yinkagbo:

What department were you? I was in agric that time....I do stay at white bam hostel
EEE. Olusegun Obasanjo way (under G)

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by emmanayo11(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bakerdav:
lol prison go full now,make dem go build more prison, stupid govt
It is correctional place nw

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Only in Nigeria can someone get arrested without warrant or evidence of crime. Real Yahoo Boys cannot be caught cos they operate alone, no snitches involved unlike this low life yahoo Boys with laptop. Smh boys need to be free from clique and be independent. Not like I'm supportive of the crime but if you're gonna hustle ur way to the top, do it smartly and remotely.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Bakerdav: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
emmanayo11:
It is correctional place nw
dont mind dem wettin dem wan correct, prison na prison
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Names pls grin
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
vroy:
Bro I be ladokite n the shit is real but d no of arrested isn't confirmed
omo, this is serious
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
iloveophyta:

Bro it's 100% legit. Boys have been living inside the school since last night and I know someone who has been arrested
chai!
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by dreezybines: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ademoore07:

Infact, im in ogbomoso. i still doubt this news cos no one discuss it today despite the ongoing exams.

You are not in Ogbomoso if you don't know of what has been going on since yesterday...

My hostel even got Bursted early this morning...
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Monaco2:
Business as usual

Very soon G bois go Dey c EFCC as normal sars n police cause they are losing themselves to greed, as it is now the difference between EFCC n sars/police is the amount one use to bail himself when arrested. Police/sars can free u if u give them 5to 20k while EFCC will weigh ur worth n if they raid ur home n find out u have a venza Dey will bail u with 250 to 300k. That’s how they have been operating in sapele in the last month, they have turn sapele to their business place, as it is now guys no longer fear them cause they know that when they get arrested, they won’t be tried in court.... they will definitely bail themselves when they get to Benin, EFCC is losing it

Have you been bailed from their custody before? You talk with plenty experience. I take side eye look you!
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Thewiseclick77(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's real, everyone here is on a low....No free movement..

THEY GRAB ANYBODY, sad
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cantonese:

Have you been bailed from their custody before? You talk with plenty experience. I take side eye look you!

Wetin I do wey u Dey look me with side eye

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by GbadeTehmy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
This news is absolutely not correct, A quick question which demand answer.
how did you arrive at this figure?
Where is the evidence to proof this to a reasonable doubt.?
At present arrest is going on but the number u mention here is totally false.i am presently in school now and there as not been a report of that arrested number of people..please don't paint the school what's not.Ladokite are not known for frauds but for unwavering academic excellence.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by E1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
That’s Emerald hostel, under G..I know that hostel
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by zealousayo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seventy7kings:
shocked

That can't be true.
I trust ladokites, e no fit happen. No be only EECC, na EFDD.
Just wait till the fake news is debunked, rubbish. Mtcheew
I am a Ladokite.The news is very true.The arrests were not even limited to hostels, they arrested some guys on the campus.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by capitalzero: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good thing is that present management is working to redeem LAUTECH image. efcc guys even entered campus today. Students and staff now have separate car park. Some guys have left ogbomoso, efcc are on trail of some.
this will be the first successful raids by efcc in recent times. in previous raids, insiders leaked information and guys disappeared from school area.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by webngnews: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Bash92(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
capitalzero:
Good thing is that present management is working to redeem LAUTECH image. efcc guys even entered campus today. Students and staff now have separate car park. Some guys have left ogbomoso, efcc are on trail of some.
this will be the first successful raids by efcc in recent times. in previous raids, insiders leaked information and guys disappeared from school area.
This info was leaked too, everybody don know say EFCC are coming to LAUTECH since Sunday and they arrived Monday night as expected but the G guys could not leave school because of the on going examination. Kudos to EFCC sha, there timing was perfect this time.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Bash92(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ademoore07:

Infact, im in ogbomoso. i still doubt this news cos no one discuss it today despite the ongoing exams.
I doubt you are in ogbomoso
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Monaco2:
Business as usual

Very soon G bois go Dey c EFCC as normal sars n police cause they are losing themselves to greed, as it is now the difference between EFCC n sars/police is the amount one use to bail himself when arrested. Police/sars can free u if u give them 5to 20k while EFCC will weigh ur worth n if they raid ur home n find out u have a venza Dey will bail u with 250 to 300k. That’s how they have been operating in sapele in the last month, they have turn sapele to their business place, as it is now guys no longer fear them cause they know that when they get arrested, they won’t be tried in court.... they will definitely bail themselves when they get to Benin, EFCC is losing it
EFCC is losing it, yet Yahoo boys are crying all over the internet.
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lautech, imsu and futo.
1st, 2nd and 3rd.
post=82346840:
Legend has it that LAUTECH has the highest number of Yahoo Boys out of all Nigeria Higher Institutions for the past 10 years.

LAUTECH students, kindly confirm or denounce this.
Thanks!

Meanwhile,
Good Job as usual EFCC.
2019 is really a bad year for fraudsters/Yahoo Boys.
We want more of this for our corrupt polticians also,
no matter the party they are.

We Rise!

Thanks for the confirmation!
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
jojomario:
EEE. Olusegun Obasanjo way (under G)

Nice one,
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Ademoore07:

Well done sir. i even secured admission into slt dept in 2004 (1st set) via pds programme. Those guys are just oracles in yahoozing. I later bagged my m.tech degree at chm dept.

Smiles
Re: EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) by sosodevf(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
CuntMiner:
waut oo,wetin u talk now na true oo,i neva reason am like dat b4..so dat should be d reason dey dont arrest politicians cos dere monthly salary comes from d allocation
I tells you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021 / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.