Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) (1195 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by linx123: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
The self-acclaimed ‘Africa’s Richest Man’, who became a viral sensation after he declared himself richer than Aliko Dangote, is in Nigeria to perform in a show at Balmoral hall, Victoria Island, Lagos on Sunday.

Shatta Bandle who arrived in Nigeria few days ago was given a presidential welcome by airport officials and security personals. Read here

Fliers of the highly anticipated party, tagged ‘Last Day of Summer’, is currently trending online.

Rumors also have it that Paul Okoye composed a song, Audio money for the Ghanaian richest dwarf.

See more photos here......https://janefblog.com/9168-2shatta-bandle-spotted-with-singer-paul-okoye-in-his-mansion-photo/

Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by Kingdollar28(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

And fine babes go dy follow dis guy ooh cheesy

#concluded!!! Money must be Made cool cool
Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by Zentence: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Kingdollar28:
grin

And fine babes go dy follow dis guy ooh cheesy

#concluded!!! Money must be Made cool cool
So na bcox of babe u wan make money? Chai u big pass big fool
Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by Kingdollar28(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zentence:
So na bcox of babe u wan make money? Chai u big pass big fool

Yes ooh... So that I can fuvk yo mama and entire sisters ....

Idiot na me u wan use trend abi?

undecided
Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by Zentence: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kingdollar28:

Yes ooh... So that I can fuvk yo mama and entire sisters ....
Idiot na me u wan use trend abi?
undecided
Ur destiny dy 4 ur mama left leg,idiot,,,,ur mama toto wey dy smell
Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by demolinka(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
So this guy go...climb stage....perform him...hit track...and Lagos people go pay #1m to go...sit down...watch this guy...climb stage... perform him...hit...track?

Re: Shatta Bandle Spotted With Singer Paul Okoye In His Mansion (photo) by NCBMEDIA: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Shatta Bandle Billionaire Dwarf Performs With Psquare On Stage
https://www.youtube.com/embed/4TlOT-3zQGg

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Perry's Star-studded Gala For New Movie Studio. / Singer Accuses Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Of Duping And Dumping Him, Says She Must Pay / Brodashaggi & DJ Cuppy Wishes Otedola Happy Birthday, Refer Him As Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.