Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers (17464 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Musa Kwankwaso Dumps PDP, Set To Join NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by aksule(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
96 employees. Well the labour market is saturated and now this. In any case, the necessary workers will be retained while those there on patronage must leave. Knowing when to call a spade a spade is also an achievement. I mean cutting your coat to size
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by Cajal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
madridsta007:

NNPC was not sold during the 16 years of PDP, but since you are a paid and expert BMC member, you are attempting to push a narrative which even the most average-thinking Nigerian knows and understands this. But hey, continue.
...u are never informed

Selling NNPC IS ATIKU strong PRIORITY
He said it loud and clear
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by madridsta007(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cajal:
...u are never informed

Selling NNPC IS ATIKU strong PRIORITY
He said it loud and clear

You are informed by propaganda.

Privitisation is the Policy here. The same Policy that clearly worked with the Telecoms Sector in Nigeria that has enabled you to have the the phone and data from which you BMC members send out inocuous propaganda. Or you do not know? Poor you.

"Selling" off is the simplistic, decietful and cheap slogan which you BMC members use.
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by kjhova(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
wwwihy:
Hope the online miscreants disturbing us here are included. If an entity can no longer pay the staff, that means the organisation is no longer alive and is considered dead; therefore, file for bankruptcy and subsequently liquidated. What are the creditors of PDP including staff waiting for? Are they not being owe salaries? The law is for you, apply it. I don't know what all these lawyers looking for job waiting for.

Well, one e-warrior, Henry (Shield) was shrieking all over twitter yesterday demanding that PDP enlist 100 e-warriors (ostensibly including him) to be on payroll to fire away crappy propaganda online to sustain the party.

Truth is that, in the last 3 years, PDP has been one juicy pay package for many charlatans with the high point being the 2019 general elections. Now the PDP governors are minding their state business, Atiku(always)late has gone back to Dubai to lick his wounds...all PDP e-warriors are now starring at a very looooooong period of "Enu Gbe" (dry patch)! The sharp and downright undignified ones are jumping ship and taking jobs from APC governments across the country. The somewhat principled ones are currently disillusioned and sulking all over social media. Some, who can't handle the present situation mentally, have gone rabid online and lashing out at all and sundry. There are a few who are either deluded or truly optimistic who have remain upbeat and waiting patiently for #AtikuIsComing at the supreme court. All of these set of PDP e-warriors are to be sincerely pitied.

I support Buhari and his vision for Nigeria. I agree with this administration on most things while i diverge on a few. I spend time online to promote and support the Admin. I am gainfully employed and have never collected nor expected a dime for my online activities. Hopefully, on the long run, politicians will realize that social media isn't exactly as magical as they were told it is and that a man without a twitter handle or facebook profile can hands down flog a man with social media e-army hands down in a fair election. All he needs is to resonate with the aspirations of the majority, be sincere with his manifesto and don't need to react to everything. Hoping PDP don't die but revamp to a more serious opposition party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by Cajal(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
madridsta007:

You are informed by propaganda.

Privitisation is the Policy here. The same Policy that clearly worked with the Telecoms Sector in Nigeria that has enabled you to have the the phone and data from which you BMC members send out inocuous propaganda. Or you do not know? Poor you.

"Selling" off is the simplistic, decietful and cheap slogan which you BMC members use.
...I can't help u ...I think u need help
Maybe babalawo can
What is my business with BMC
Ur Messiah even swore that he was going to sell NNPC. .U ARE JUST SPREADING RUMOURS
don't EVER quote me again
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by madridsta007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cajal:
...I can't help u ...I think u need help
Maybe babalawo can
What is my business with BMC
Ur Messiah even swore that he was going to sell NNPC. .U ARE JUST SPREADING RUMOURS
don't EVER quote me again

You are a BMC; core or affiliate. You are a member.

Privatisation is what brought the phone you are using. Thankfully, you haven’t disputed that fact. That’s the same thing that would be done to NNPC.
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by Ebonyventures22: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pdp is broke... Simple.
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by Banmeallday: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
PDP like Nigger area, a failure, broke, and put together for the benefit of thieves
Re: PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers by Ilekokonit: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Zeemam:
Nwankwo said that the rightsizing was not necessarily because the party’s fortune was dwindling.

He added that the party was still strong financially as it had 16 State Governors, 44 senators, 131 House of Representatives members and about 390 members of States’ Houses of Assembly.

Nigerian polithiefians have nothing to offer but to steal and they are dumber than dumb.

Not that we need any confirmation that Nigerian politicians are thieves but the BOLDED above just restates an already known fact that our politicians are unrepentant thieves who seek political office just for what they can steal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / IMF Excludes Nigeria From Debt Relief / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.