Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) (44957 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by olumalcolm(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
babzo:
Is the guy dead in that picture ?
No human being dies instantly. Even those executed by firing squad, electric chair etc take 10 to 30 minutes to finally die.
Efficient medical attention could have saved him. When someone is stabbed, immediate hold of the wounds can stop bleeding and the loss of blood. An available ambulance could revive him if properly fitted with oxygen and other medical supplies.
These are things all provided for in the budgets for the ministry of health in all 36 states, 700+ local governments and numerous NGOs fundes by the government and WHO. Tens of billions of naira.
What is this money been used for? Nigerians are not animals. Even animals have medical care and hospitals in other countries.
Some people have blood on their hands.
That is why u see them die from ailments the money they stole cannot cure.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Achimela: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Make no mistake, there is poverty in the land
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to one sided story
Well, dead men tell no tales. Its a local food vendor with the usual "customers" who would be witnesses I suppose. So what story do you think she could possibly come up with?
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Nostradamus: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
This poo happened in Bonny island??

The legendary bonny island,the host of Nigeria's LNG plant cool

A small community that oozes finese,opulence and class cool
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by righteous3705: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Learn how to create 3D Animation using one of the best cracked animator, also learn and master importation business, i will show you the tricks on how to knw the best selling products and import your goods successfully to your door step. 3D Animation with the importation class is 5k, this is a rear opportunity so grab it fast.i only need 20 serious persons that are willing to take steps.join the watsapp training group via this link.

https:// chat .whatsapp . com /KJX8C16Yri1JEcRdstjatB
pls dont join if you arent serious and ready

or drop your number to be added to the group
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by penguinpikin: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
hardship is real
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Frankie10: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Did Amaechi or Wike tell the woman to stab him?

Your IQ is weird.

PussyKing:
Rivers State Again

What has Amaechi And Wike turned Rivers State into

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Danobi5920: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why is there so much bloodshed in rivers state , are they cursed undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Merely looking at that woman, you can detect she's a veteran olosho who has seen active duty in places like Empire, Olodi-Apapa, Ojuelegba etc.

Now she go finally end her career for Port Harcourt prison. A true Nigerian indeed.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
She should have left the man na, now see what she has caused for herself.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anger sucks big time undecided Now she has lost everything.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Why enter a restaurant when you don't have money

Fools every where
although what the woman did was wrong but I like this your comment...
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by litaninja(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
One of the hundred million people the government has taken out of poverty....

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Meteng: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nonsense! That's what they do in Rivers, they'll eat your food, collect your money, collect your phones. If you are unlucky to be eating at that same time, they'll obtain you too and walk away, only to return for the same thing the following day. I guess the woman may have been frustrated. Let him go and eat free food in the other side. Idiot!
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Navy08(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
The height of poverty. May we never be reduced to a level we would lose self consciousness over trivialities and essentialism of the world. Amen. Rip to the deceased.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Minjim: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerians! Do we value life at all

Someone was stabbed , instead of giving him the first aid attention ppl are busy watching taking pictures
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by WriterX(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
murdered a man over 200 and still believe you're a being forget you have hands and legs and can stand upright, madam you are a rhino
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Flamzey00(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
God punish hunger and anger as well. We need to learn how to control our anger. Welcome to jail madam Ngozi. May #200 plate of rice carry u spend 10yrs in jail. Chai
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Absolute nonsense
Them they pick food for ground No be money she use buy am The scum,, after eating no wan pay Na so them dey take run people business down
you sound dumb.....
just shut the hell up already sad
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by nextstep(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
backnbeta:
The remaining food she cooked will be eaten free of charge or thrown away at last, her freedom will be taken away plus her sanity in naija prison! Bigger loss! She could have just let the hungry man go with strong warning undecided

You know this was not like premeditated murder...
"pay me my moni"
"which moni, wetin you wan do?"

Then a little back and forth, with the guy forming hard guy and threatening violence... and like that fight don start... I don't think it would have happened if they guy just humble himself and begged for credit or something.

Those saying "it's just N200"... is that how she will be extending credit till she herself can't survive? If you know you don't have N200 for food, hold yourself, garri and pure water dey.

I'm not justifying her actions, but in a fair trial, she can plead self defense.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Badonasty:

Lol....poverty dey this country óò...where can you even get plate of food of ₦200 in Lagos...may God help us

you'll even eat food to ur satisfaction with #200 at ikeja state capital

mai una just stop this Lagos life hype it's outdated already undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by MusaChukwudi: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Merely looking at that woman, you can detect she's a veteran olosho who has seen active duty in places like Empire, Olodi-Apapa, Ojuelegba etc.

Now she go finally end her career for Port Harcourt prison. A true Nigerian indeed.

Legend! grin Baba, how you take know these places? Kai, Yuale baba!!! I dey hail oooo!
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by DGreatACO(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
babzo:
Is the guy dead in that picture ?
No human being dies instantly. Even those executed by firing squad, electric chair etc take 10 to 30 minutes to finally die.
Efficient medical attention could have saved him. When someone is stabbed, immediate hold of the wounds can stop bleeding and the loss of blood. An available ambulance could revive him if properly fitted with oxygen and other medical supplies.
These are things all provided for in the budgets for the ministry of health in all 36 states, 700+ local governments and numerous NGOs fundes by the government and WHO. Tens of billions of naira.
What is this money been used for? Nigerians are not animals. Even animals have medical care and hospitals in other countries.
Some people have blood on their hands.
No hard feelings though, but I find it recondite to imagine that someone died in front of a standard medical centre owned by the prestigious SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (Spdc) Bonny Island whose gate is just accross that tarmac and their medical centre just a minute walk from the death scene. If only there were first responders from that facility to intervene before the arrival of the community based medical team!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by chrismex(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anger. We really need to know how to control our anger just losing it for few seconds can change someone's life for life.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by 1759ademola(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to one sided story
You make sense, someone wey eat without paying when you didn't come to credit terms, is also a wicked person.
Probably the guy has been doing it and he's cursed.
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by joetem(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Everybody blood dey hot for this next level
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Rapfrick(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine..... You killed someone because of FOOD?

The Rivers State Police command should please give us this demon so that we can debate her fate and consummate her hate.

She's just like one body odour contestant in the Big Brother's house who can kill because of ordinary PLANTAIN.
bro my mama dey sell food for night by the road side.make I explain something to u, my mama dey wake up by 5:30 am so she go fit go morning market so she can buy things at a cheaper rate by the time she comes back from the market it's usually around 10:30 to 11am den immediately she comes back she will start cooking this takes her from 11:30 to 5pm to make 4 to 5 big pot of soup,stew and boiling a quarter bag of rice,den after cooking she go-go baff den by 5:30 to 6pm she go start sales she go dey by de road side dey sale till 12 to 1am before we pack up bro the suffering,stress and heat from firewood no be here ooooo.just imagine ur mumsy going tru dis pain from Monday to Saturday na only Sunday she dey take rest am not trying to justify the woman's actions oooo but I understand her pain and anger, remember dey said an argument broke out between de woman and the man and it might have led to a fight imagine after all this suffering den person go come chop ur food and refuse to pay den unto am de person add bad mouth and even fight u untop bro with de anger u fit do de unthinkable her intentions might not be to kill de man the story is one sided
Re: Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) by Wildivy(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Going all through the comments.... I was forced to point something out... From what I gathered from a close source... The lady in question has always been rude and insultive... This isn't the first to be fought by her, unfortunately for her this lead to death...

Dude didn't even fight her... Or hit her.. And he's a regular.. Why in heavens will she resort to violence?.. Because she's been like that....

Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.