Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership (198 Views)

“top 50 Most Influential Ceo's In Africa” - Dr Zekeri Usman Bags African Busines / UNIDO Global Call For “innovative Ideas And Technologies Vs. COVID-19 And Beyond / First Lady Of Ondo State, Mrs Akeredolu Bags Yeye Atunluse Oodua Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership by pressy011(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has been conferred with the award of excellence in Innovative Leadership by the African Stides International Media.

With the honour, the governor has emerged as one of the best governors in the continent of Africa.

At a press conference in Akure, yesterday, the organisers of the award unveiled Akeredolu as the recipient of the “African Governor Award for Innovative Leadership,” saying he was considered for the award because of his monumental achievements in office.

Henry Adesola, who spoke on behalf of the organisers, said the award will be formally coffered on the governor in October in Abuja.

Source: http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu-Bags-African-Governor-Award-For-Innovative-Leadership

Re: Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Excellent Governor, I wish he was in my state
Re: Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership by SLAP44: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

I think I will start organising these fake award ceremonies to milk all these incompetent governors grin

For crying out loud, this is a governor who herdsmen are killing all his people Inn his state and the number of brown roofs keeps increasing as his people run away to Lagos daily, and he's winning which award?

You better don't quote me oo, I have toothache.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Make Childcare Centre Better With A Child Care Application? / One Of Of Party LGA Chairman Celebrating Nigeria @ 59 / 10 Donuts Eaten In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.