Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium (52078 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by toprealman: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

When you referred to me as silly, you expected me to refer to you as Solomon, the wise man?
When you are ready for biz.....you will know
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
toprealman:
When you are ready for biz.....you will know

Lol. Fire for fire!!!
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by webngnews: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by amiibaby(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
So u mean u have not had a typographical error since u were born. Let him who hath no sin cast the first stone
Hanks0000:

Ode...
So Ronaldo is a her and not a him
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by SoliBayNG: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:
Is that his mother or grandmother? Too old to be his mother.

Meanwhile, nairalanders, I want to work for you and earn some money. I can perfectly handle online marketing for your products and services and you'll be amazed at the results. Any other job (online or offline), you can count on me. Needs money for academic challenges.

HIRE ME TODAY!!! Send me a PM please.

Why will someone that lacks respect be hired?
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
SoliBayNG:

Why will someone that lacks respect be hired?

Where did you see 'lack of respect' in my post please?
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by maisauki: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
luiginho2xl:
So Buchi Emecheta was the author of this nice poem?
Didn't know that until now.
she is. her brain is beautiful
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by maisauki: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

You just remind me this lovely pieces of art by buchi Emecheta. Menh i memorise this book like poem....

Africa has a rich heritage

we also have others like Miriam makeba, Ayi Kwei Amah, etc
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by maisauki: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Fathers have suffered! LOL! grin

You hardly find children getting all sentimental like this over their Dads! It’s Mum-Mum-Mum all the time!
this is for you, anibaba

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by willyjacs(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

Lol. That woman looks like who is in her late 70s/early 80s and Ronaldo is 34. Do the subtraction and see where my perception came from.

Meanwhile, you could have drawn your point without insulting yourself. That is how people with sense argue.
that wasn't an insult....u lacking sense is a fact which u just displayed here.

Ur small sense didn't allow u to ask urself "is Ronaldo her first child?"
Even if Ronaldo was her first child,which is not so.... is this ur first time of seeing men or women give birth late

U are obviously still a kid because ur brain doesn't reason 360.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by maisauki: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
KHENNYJAMES:

ON YOUR CRADLE BIRD INDEED
do you need me to lecture you on parts of the English language?

if you aren't a sadist, I think something, IQ, should tell you that that is a typo

lest I forget, won't you go back to suck breast?
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
willyjacs:
that wasn't an insult....u lacking sense is a fact which u just displayed here.

Ur small sense didn't allow u to ask urself "is Ronaldo her first child?"
Even if Ronaldo was her first child,which is not so.... is this ur first time of seeing men or women give birth late

U are obviously still a kid because ur brain doesn't reason 360.

I won't dignify your lame reasoning with my response again. Run along.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by willyjacs(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

I won't dignify your lame reasoning with my response again. Run along.
that's the fact.
Get some senses or u can goan die..Bye

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2019
amiibaby:
So u mean u have not had a typographical error since u were born. Let him who hath no sin cast the first stone

He was trying to mock Ronaldo and he ended up been mocked.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2019
amiibaby:

We should hang out sometime...
I'm askin you on a date.. E-date... Aahaha
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by amiibaby(f): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Hanks0000:

He was trying to mock Ronaldo and he ended up been mocked.
lol
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2019
amiibaby:
lol

Okie why did you call me out in the first place...
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
maisauki:

if you aren't a sadist, I think something, IQ, should tell you that that is a typo

LECTURE ME ON PARTS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A JOKER, GOAN CHECK AND BALANCE YOUR LOBOTOMY IDIOT
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
maisauki:

"do you need me to lecture you on parts of the English language?"

Now I know you are a few days less to reason aright. Something must be wrong with your Lobotomy. Go back and die to be reborn idiot!
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by thundafire: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
myfan:
Is that his mother or grandmother? Too old to be his mother.

Meanwhile, nairalanders, I want to work for you and earn some money. I can perfectly handle online marketing for your products and services and you'll be amazed at the results. Any other job (online or offline), you can count on me. Needs money for academic challenges.

HIRE ME TODAY!!! Send me a PM please.
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr' / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.