Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland (385 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Mischievously Tamper With Front Page Of Thisday Against Obi. / Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) / Throwback Front Page Of The Nation During The Tyrannic Reign Of Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland by logan2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
And tell me what you think about this country, do you think we will survive even 10years, without a major catastrophy?

Re: Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland by madmohamed(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
logan2:
And tell me what you think about this country, do you think we will survive even 10years, without a major catastrophy?
I don't understand
Re: Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland by logan2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
madmohamed:
I don't understand

12girls killed in style in one state, in a space of 2weeks

Some Nigerians fighting over cultism in malaysia

3 Nigerians arrested in Ghana in a murder case

South Africans chasing Nigerians out of their country because of their bad behavior....

Do you think our problem is our leaders?

1 Like

Re: Take A Peep At The Front Page Of Nairaland by BRATISLAVA: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
logan2:

12girls killed in style in one state, in a space of 2weeks

Some Nigerians fighting over cultism in malaysia

3 Nigerians arrested in Ghana in a murder case

South Africans chasing Nigerians out of their country because of their bad behavior....

Do you think our problem is our leaders?

No. Just lowlifes like yourself

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Osinbajo To Resign..... / Youth Insulted Me When I Ran For Governor – Yul Edochie / Border Closure: Buhari Receives Chambers Of Commerce In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.