Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) (40842 Views)

Igbo Men Track Down And Torture Man Who Ripped Them Off $6 Million worth of BTC / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nige
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Actually, Nigerians are very strong determined people even in light of the backwardness, waywardness, incivility and everything evil portrayed by our leaders and everyone empowered one way or the other! Imagine! Majority of these soldiers/police and the others are semi illiterates with teeny tiny IQs! It is well...may God bless this country fa. May God help us all. May God put His fear in mankind. This country don tire me!
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by windhunter(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Only in Nigeria will something like this happen. When will Nigerian soldiers start respecting civilians?
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na throat those guys dey cut na
Abfinest007:
even the Boko boys that has done more harm to this country are not been given this kind of treatment
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by hammerVJ: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
THE PROBLEM IS DAT, THE MAN MAY NOT DESERVE THAT TREATMENT.

TREATMENT LIKE THIS SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR THAT EVIL SERIAL KILLER IN PORT HARCOURT.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bokoharam in my mind
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'll reserve my comment till I know what his offense is; something's tells me it could terrorism related.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Along Ore -benin -Asaba roads, they treat humans like animals and they do it with impunity

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by technuel: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Take away that gun and that man will beat him hands down
Remember what a soldier did to us on our way to East some time ago. Those guys are really wicked.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by wamide042(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
What if he was a serial killer who has refused to confess....
I bet you have never seen a hardened criminal before..
That’s code 066, for torturing semi hardened criminals.... there are more deadly codes for torturing criminals...

Note: this mode of torture is only used when a criminal caught in the act refuse to tell who their accomplices are.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
I can't N won't blame them as I believe them know just what they're doing N who they're dealing with!

The military are smart N considerate before tak8ng action they think twice. So if they're punishing this man its for a genuine reason which we know not about
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Donchrister(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm! I see! Its alright!!!
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by losky83: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Here is a viral video of some groups of Nigerian soldier maltreating a man in an improper way.

In the video making rounds online, the video footage can be seen groups of soldiers punishing a man.

In the video the man was tied, and hanged up while the soldiers put fire under him, it seems like the want to roast him.

The man can be seen carrying heavy fire wood, big stone on his back while the soldier was beating him, heating him with their guns and other heavy metals.

From the background audio voice of one of the soldier said, "We must kill you now now".

As shared by twitter user, https://mobile.twitter.com/aisha_yaGuda/status/1173839733597900801 she wrote : "I don't know what he did to deserved this roasting!�".

Nigerians in seeing the video has called the attention of Nigerian army. Some said this is inhuman and injustice.

Watch the video , and See some of the reactions below,

s mantoro:
These soldiers need to stop taking weed

Daniel:
Seen this video & please, there should be no denial that these aren't our soldiers. Even in war times rules of engagement aren't just thrown out of the window like that; this is wrong on so many levels.

Christian Kude A:
This is very wrong if this soldiers were trained by the @HQNigerianArmy The @HQNigerianArmy
,@DefenceInfoNG should please call this young men to order.

Bawan Allah :
This is inhumane whatever he did and whoever he is no human deserves such barbaric treatment

Watch the video below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/aisha_yaGuda/status/1173839733597900801

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/see-how-groups-of-nigerian-soldier.html?m=1

Am not saying this was done in Nigeria but am saying that this kind of acts,occur in Nigeria.the soldier and police officers who do this are encouraged by our politicians who use them to commit havoc.Nigeria is one of the countries in the world were a uniformed personnels can be seen harassing civilians in public without fear of disciplinary measures against them because of the fact that most of them work for certain high place politicians.If Nigeria was like the US were a civilian can come out of his house with a fully loaded riffle and shoot whoever harasses him,this uniformed men would have been careful.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by trybe(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Who am I to judge
But only God knows what he'd done
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by CEOwatazs: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:
If it's boko haram now their heels will touch back of their heads. angry
One soldier that is my tenant no get wahala sha.. grin

Na bkoz u no mit am smwia
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by justtryme: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
We don't actually know what he did to deserve such inhuman treatment.
For those saying he doesn't deserve it no matter what whatever he has done, I have a question for you.

Let's assume that the serial killer killing girls in ph is caught. Do you think such a person deserves this treatment?

Am waiting for your answers!!
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
These Soldiers could be Cannibals, They Are gonna eat him After roasting. shocked
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by apholaryn: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
justtryme:
We don't actually know what he did to deserve such inhuman treatment.
For those saying he doesn't deserve it no matter what whatever he has done, I have a question for you.

Let's assume that the serial killer killing girls in ph is caught. Do you think such a person deserves this treatment?

Am waiting for your answers!!
u dey mind dose silly in saner climes crew

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Those Corrupted Leaders wouldn't receive such punishment undecided
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
We will write epistles till the cows go home but in the next ten years we'll still see such incidences take place. Our animals in uniform act how they are expected to.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Imeyo1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
It reminds me of if men were God...
No wonder why Nigerian army can never progress
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by donem: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
nnadychuks:
I don’t care about how bad the punishment is. I’m only interested in who is being tortured
A wise man, who have asked a wise question you are.

From the pics alone thats obviously northeast, having taken a second look at the face of the man being tortured my guess is, might be a boko-haram.

if indeed my suspicion is correct, just immagine soldiers who have experienced firsthand the atrocious actions of boko-haram against their colleagues,

like videos of captured soldiers being beheaded by boko-haram, soldiers being gruesomely murdered as a result boko-haram ambush etc.

what do u expect those soldiers to do to an unfortunate boko-haram foot soldier captured, in such a case, that drilling in the video is lenient to say the least.

those shouting no matter what offence the man committed, he shouldnt be treated like that know nothing.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by simultaneousboi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
I guess he must be a BH member
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by danjalingo: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
And they can't even keep criminals and terrorists at bay. I won't pray for them again or sympathise with them when Boko harm kill them. Heartless people!
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
nnadychuks:
I don’t care about how bad the punishment is. I’m only interested in who is being tortured

Exactly. We love being sentimental
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
satowind:
This is a very sad one. No matter what he did I doing think such pain should be applied

He is a rapist and captured BHT. U will be brutal than that had it been it was one of ur siblings he raped.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Even bokom boys are pardoned and given clothes and money to start new life..

Did he steal world cup?
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
they want the man flesh meat to tender,so they can chop,man must chop.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Minus 10 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / Police Kill Notorious Kidnappers In Rivers State, Recover Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.