Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share (874 Views)

Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. / Christians Do You Eat The Food The Muslims Share During Their Festival. / Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share by Nobody: 3:59am On May 18, 2007
All around nairaland even non religious threads are littered with some acts of religious violence against non Muslims in Northern Nigeria,ranging from near death experiences by corpers in Kano in the hands of Islamic fanatics to school and church burnings.

There must be some non-Muslims who have experienced acts of kindness by Muslims in northern Nigeria.
This is the time to share your good stories to tell us that there are indeed peace loving Muslims.
My good memory of a great act of kindness was when our school van full of females and a male driver broke down somewhere in Northern Nigeria as we went on an "excursion" from my FGGC.
These kind strangers took us in and let us spend the night in their homes ,I still remember the rice and stew they served us the next morning and the cold early morning bath but most especially I remember the warm welcome we had, and I learnt to say 'mungode' which meant thank you in Hausa.
I can't tell for sure looking back if they were Christians or Muslims but I remember the kindness they showed to strangers and that has lived with me.

Please share yours smiley

babyosisi does have a heart
Re: Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share by Nicer(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2007
so babyosisi does have a heart,
Re: Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share by Iman3(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2007
@osisi

I have a good story to share.I was browsing the internet last nite for news on Nigeria and didn't come across any news pertaining to violence in the North,that's great news grin
Re: Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
DID OSISI attend FGGC New Bussa?
Re: Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share by chakula: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
YES Petroleum was discovered there at Maiduguri Boko haram were no longer in existing again.

(1) (Reply)

Godtube.com Capitalizes On 82 Million Americans Using Faith-based Internet / The Church And The World / An Update About Nasfat Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.