Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? (280 Views)

How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. / How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Ominiminicase(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please, Someone hacked my Facebook account by using my phone to change my Facebook password and collecting my Facebook Reset Code Pin to log me out.. I have tried by clicking " Forgot Password" in order to receive a new Facebook reset pin but I'm getting the same Facebook pin No being sent to me which I believe is still the handwork of the hacker, please how can retrieve my Facebook Account back?
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by delishpot: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
If you still get pin on your phone, how can the person know to send you a wrong pin?

Anyways, feel free to contact FB.
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Ominiminicase(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2019
What I mean by pin is that, when contacted Facebook to change my password, Facebook sent me a reset password code but in order to be sure if it's Facebook that sent it, I apply 3 times and I found that it was the same very number e.g (102368) Facebook resend even up to 5 times, it's unlike Facebook. I thought Facebook usually send a different reset code every time you try to change the password, but this very one is the same code, making me to suspect that it's the Person who hacked the account that is sending me that code to enter. Now, if I search for my fb account with my phone number or name it will say it did not match the search. I'm totally devastated. I contact Facebook but no response..

(1) (Reply)

- / Recover Deleted Audio Recordings / How Magento PWA Boost Ecommerce Business Sales In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.