Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (98883 Views)

Upstream Commission Transfers Over 200 Staff To Lagos After CBN/FAAN Relocations / Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja / INEC Sacks 200 Staff, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by kayusely70(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
The owner should be commended for creating jobs for youths that could be used for mayhem.

1 Like

Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by Basher8583: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
FREELANCERSAMM:

Oil prices in the east is #143/litr
And this isn't the biggest oil pump in Nigeria.

NNPC IN KUBWA,ABUJA and one in owerri called empire oil.

Don't let tribalism ruin u bro.

You seem to be ok judging it through the pix.. Have you been there?

Which ₦143

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/10/dpr-kicks-pump-price-petrol-rises-n160-and-above-bayelsa
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
And yet there is no single drop of oil in that barren bloody feasted land called kano.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by foreshore(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
GidifeedNews:
Ganduje Commission The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff

Yesterday Kano State Governor Umar Ganduje commissioned the biggest filling station in the country SALBAS Oil and Gas Ltd owned by Alhaji Saleh Baba Rano located at Gadar Tamburawa along Zaria Road. It has a shopping plaza, 140 toilets, 70 pumps, a Friday Mosque and almost 200 staff.

See photos below...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/18/ganduje-commission-the-biggest-filling-station-in-nigeria-with-almost-200-staffs/

E go don pocket dollars through this now
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by BonkePeter: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Very shameful commissioning. A filling station is not a developmental project in a state considering the number of fuel stations in the state and country. The governors in the north ride too much on the ignorance of its people.

Richdad
boda olodo just said the project that got 200 people a job is nt a developmental project. Let those 200people becomes rubbers in ur community let see hw ur community will last for just 2hours. Leason: be greatful
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by NGpatriot: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
And yet there is no single drop of oil in that barren bloody feasted land called kano.

So, you can not open a gas station unless you have oil?

Hatred, jealousy and bitterness don damage you people beyond repair..
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/3747582/obiano-tours-first-ultra-modern

The hateful hypocrites praised Obiano to death for commissioning filling station in Anambra, it was amaka this and amaka that galore, but it's a different story in another part of the country.

Hatred, tribalism and bitterness don consume you people finish.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by icankel: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2019
140 toilets for 200 workers or does it mean anyone who enters the station must use toilet
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by NGpatriot: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2019
This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka

https://www.nairaland.com/3909080/not-dubai-somewhere-awka-pictures

The hypocrites celebrated common gas station and even do attache with Dubai..

....but it's bitterness, it's hatred and mediocrity when they commission filling station outside igboland.

This is the saddest representation of tribalism, jealousy, bigotry and hatred.

grin grin
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by ogtavia(m): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2019
This is not sustainable at all.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by RxSameer(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, Nigerian businesses shouldn't create jobs, generate IGR or invest in any gas station because the governor's children can not work in gas stations? Do they build gas station for the governor's children?

Where is the sense in this crazy talk?

This is when people hate for the silliest and the dumbest reason? grin grin

u did not Deeply understand wat I meant just quoting n saying rubbish n I don't av tym to explain anytin to u don't ever quote me again, next tym read understand n use ur brain if u even av any or maybe u are just naive
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by NGpatriot: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2019
RxSameer:
u did not Deeply understand wat I meant just quoting n saying rubbish n I don't av tym to explain anytin to u don't ever quote me again, next tym read understand n use ur brain if u even av any or maybe u are just naive

RxSameer:
wat u said is just d truth wat is in a filling station dat he is commissioning can his children work dere useless naijar politicians

Look at this tribalist and bigot trying to dance around his own rubbish. What you posted wasn't in German, you asked if his children can work in the gas station he commissioned. Do you have a different interpretation for the no common sense rubbish you posted?

When Obiano commissioned a filling station in Anambra, you people praised him and you did not call him useless or ask if his children can work there.

Fact is, you people are too stewed up in hate, bigotry and tribalism that you come up with the dumbest nonsense.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by omohlexy: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Thats a toilet station. Guess he wants to start exporting poo. I rather poo in za bush.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 19, 2019
They are commissioning filling station angry grin grin
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by FREELANCERSAMM: 3:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Basher8583:

You seem to be ok judging it through the pix.. Have you been there?

Which ₦143

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/10/dpr-kicks-pump-price-petrol-rises-n160-and-above-bayelsa

Been to both NNPC kubwa and empire oil owerri..

I'm presently in owerri right now
Should I take pictures of atleast 3 filling stations pump price?
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:01am On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

[s]This huge commercial, major job creating and IGR generating investment is mediocre?

I bet it's also mediocrity when hundreds of workers collect paychecks every month to feed their families, pay their rent, school fees and so on, also when the state collect IGR on this investment to build roads, schools, bridges, hospital and so on.

The only time I see mediocrity is when lazy, shortsighted and shallow Nigerian youths open their mouth to embarrass the internet community all because if hatred and bitterness.[/s]

In a parallel universe I would be so jobless as to give a detailed response to a BMC toad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by ogundeleai(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2019
vanunu:
Picking wey never comot for imm papa farm , go think sey imm papa farm na the biggest.
Mention the one you have seen bigger than that.... Biko!!!
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by anonimi: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
In a parallel universe I would be so jobless as to give a detailed response to a BMC toad.

You are a wicke'd Nigerian guy grin
See the face-twisting punch that you gave the zonebee. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10209874_martinweb_jpegbbb929aa8be0b5571053b69a8b0546e3

1 Like

Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, you can not open a gas station unless you have oil?

Hatred, jealousy and bitterness don damage you people beyond repair..
My right to hate nonsense Mr. I'm sure you're a mediocre grin
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2019
I doubt this.

There’s this station close 2 naze roundabout in owerri, i’ve forgotten the name but it is bigger with more staffs than this.
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by divineappo(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

What's English got to do with people gaining employment and making a living at any gas station?

I don't have to bet on anything to figure out that you sound ignorant.

monkey, u are stupid, that's why u can't understand my post

Someone living in kano, or that knows kano well, will understand what I really meant
Re: SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff by sataru001(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Nice one.

Get an Application Software to ease your office Task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Nigeria Breaking News Today / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.