Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Gucci Panties Won't Matter When You Got These - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gucci Panties Won't Matter When You Got These (441 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gucci Panties Won't Matter When You Got These by Dudusilver: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm very confident of what I'm about to say here cos I seen many of my high profile friends pass through similiar things.
Hormonal imbalance is what I wouldn't wish on a fellow lady , imagine irregular menstrual flow due to hormanal imbalance and you having to take off those Gucci G-strings cos those menses came when you least expected it and now you have to swap it for a granny's pant, lol.....funny but painful at the same time

Ladies ,Let's kick out all infections and diseases

Organic detox pearls provides vaginal tightening and less vaginal dryness, they also prevent bacteria vaginosis &yeast infections.Yoni detox pearls are used to help improve a variety of conditions including infertility, fibroid, heavy irregular menstruation, vaginal odour, endometriosis, vaginal dryness and genital itching. Many women also report improved vaginal tightness and an enhanced sex life having used these products

Join our group chat today and let's discuss solutions to lady health issues

https:///Cr8sWmiSJx1Clws7d98wzK

Chat me up on WhatsApp for more info

(1) (Reply)

New Trending Amazing Tops Fashion Blouses : Gorgeous New Fashion / Most Magical Ankara/lace Styles For You: Stylishly Stunning Ankara African Style / Latest Bag Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.