Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) (13062 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / ASUU President Caught On Camera In The Church (photos) / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by lawani: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Expect exhorbitant school fees
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
i guess u are a bot, u get time oh
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Chemist009(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's good he's handing them over, at least for better quality. But hope the school will no longer be funded by the Government..., Cos you can't use state funds to fund a religious school in a secular state. But I know the majority of hypocrites who call themselves Christians will be clapping for him, but cry foul if it's the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fayose was a curse to Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Ipoblooser: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Omg God bless fayemi. Christ school who know know Christ school infact all my aunties uncles n my mother went to Christ school in those days. Christ school brings out the best of the best students in Nigeria then
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chemist009:
It's good he's handing them over, at least for better quality. But hope the school will no longer be funded by the Government..., Cos you can't use state funds to fund a religious school in a secular state. But I know the majority of hypocrites who call themselves Christians will be clapping for him, but cry foul if it's the other way round
The same way you drive on the roads that were paid for with taxes obtained from Nigeria breweries and Guinness which are both alcohol beverage manufacturers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Jimtop001(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
On Top Always!!

UP SCHOOL! CHRISTUS VICTOR!!!
Its a welcomed development, the glory of that prestigious institution is almost totally eroded.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
MURIC.... 1, 2, 3 Bark. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
Omg God bless fayemi. Christ school who know know Christ school infact all my aunties uncles n my mother went to Christ school in those days. Christ school brings out the best of the best students in Nigeria then
[/s]
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Chemist009(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
sonnie10:

The same way you drive on the roads that were paid for with taxes obtained from Nigeria breweries and Guinness which are both alcohol beverage manufacturers.
That's not the issue, cos am not in support of the public ban on alcoholic beverages in Northern Nigeria.... So, sentiments mustn't be part of d discuss
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by maolah: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

When Christians where building schools what were the Muslims doing?
wink
DennisEche:

then christains should finance schools built by them and not the government since government are to cater for all they are not suppose to finance school where only christains are welcome.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Ipoblooser: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Haha u r a pained ipob. I know u want to be Yoruba so bad stop using a Yoruba name moniker Nnamdi
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
maolah:
wink then christains should finance schools built by them and not the government since government are to cater for all they are not suppose to finance school where only christains are welcome.
THE GOVT COLLECTED THE SCHOOLS EARLIER AND NOW THEY ARE RETURNING IT BACK TO THE MISSIONS, THE END GOAL IS TO HAVE STATE THAT WILL PRODUCE QUALITY AND INTELLIGENT STUDENTS, WE ALL KNOW GOVT SCHOOLS ARE IN RUINS DUE TO MISMANAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

Haha u r a pained ipob. I know u want to be Yoruba so bad stop using a Yoruba name moniker Nnamdi
[/s]
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by efighter: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
angry

It pains me when states continue to copy Peter Obi's ideas without acknowledging his superiority of leadership skills cheesy

One day some people will come and say Ekiti has many professors but they couldn't find this answer till Peter Okwute did.

I think you need another brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by SLAP44: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
efighter:

I think you need another brain.

I think you should stay on the topic and stop insulting others.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by ignis: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by 2ru9jaman: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hope the school will not be ran the same way anglican secondary, ile abiye is being managed.
The teachers and parents of that school have bitter story to tell.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
olayinka63:
I hope the Anglican will responsible for payments of salaries. If not why will a government use tax of both Muslims and others for a school where there policy doesn't accommodate basic Islamic rights. Well, they are just using the power of majority unjustly.

One MURIC spotted!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Remgeus9: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
mercyvivv:
UP SCHOOL! CHRISTUS VICTOR!!!
Its a welcomed development, the glory of that prestigious institution is almost totally eroded.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

Up School, Christ our corner Stone.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Chemist009(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

THE GOVT COLLECTED THE SCHOOLS EARLIER AND NOW THEY ARE RETURNING IT BACK TO THE MISSIONS, THE END GOAL IS TO HAVE STATE THAT WILL PRODUCE QUALITY AND INTELLIGENT STUDENTS, WE ALL KNOW GOVT SCHOOLS ARE IN RUINS DUE TO MISMANAGEMENT
It's good they return it, but the missions should fund it themselves and not Government. Not using government funds to propagate a particular religion,cos missions schools primary aim is to brainwash young non Christian kids and forcefully convert them to Christianity. grin I dey on top my bed, hypocrites comman defend
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by kennybabs1980: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
angry

It pains me when states continue to copy Peter Obi's ideas without acknowledging his superiority of leadership skills cheesy

One day some people will come and say Ekiti has many professors but they couldn't find this answer till Peter Okwute did.
When did Peter Obi become governor? Governor Bola Tinubu returned many schools in Lagos to their former owners as far back as year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chemist009:
It's good they return it, but the missions should fund it themselves and not Government. Not using government funds to propagate a particular religion,cos missions schools primary aim is to brainwash young non Christian kids and forcefully convert them to Christianity. grin I dey on top my bed, hypocrites comman defend
THE BAD RELIGION HAS DONE TO NIGERIA, USE YOUR HEAD SIR, YOU MUST NOT ATTACHED RELIGION TO EVERY THING
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
olayinka63:
I hope the Anglican will responsible for payments of salaries. If not why will a government use tax of both Muslims and others for a school where there policy doesn't accommodate basic Islamic rights. Well, they are just using the power of majority unjustly.
Rubbish. What kind of power are your people using in the North.
Moreover, tell us the amount of tax been paid by your aboki shoemaker, boko haram, and fulani herdsman or the entire north in general.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by whitedove(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
DennisEche:

DONT BRING THAT HERE,I AM A CHRISTIAN,ANSAR UD DEEN BUILT SCHOOLS IN THOSE DAYS.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by dokyOloye: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chemist009:
You've decided to skip the fact that d school was built by the Anglicans.
You guys can build school of jihadi studies grin
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Bontoto50(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is a welcome development...
I hope the tution fee should be made moderate to accommodate people to go the school
UP SCHOOL! Always on top
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by trybe(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seriously.....
Christ school ...our alma mata
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Less them take side, las las they won't be able to afford the fees grin grin
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by yellowman2225(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chemist009:
This post qualifies for safe he most foolish post of 2019.

1. How will a School handed back to the Original Owner still be funded by Government?

2. Now you see Ekiti as a secular state but you clamour for sharia in Kano/ North

3. You call Christians hypocrite for lauding the gesture. You asked about other way round. All Muslims schools in the whole of Nigeria cannot account for half of Christian missionary schools taken over in Oyo state alone. Tell me the Muslim body that is bold/ buoyant enough to request for Muslim schools. Is it muric or ansaru/ book haram / shiite/ ahmadiya that can be paying millions to teachers of such school? Instead, they prefer sponsoring Terrorism and giving 5 Naira to beggers every Friday.

By the time, all schools belonging to missionaries are returned, you will see Education lost Glory in this Country returned. Yes. school fess will be increased, value will be given.

Covenant university with Christian values rank 1zst in west Africa within 15 years of its existence. No Muslim/ Islamic university in Nigeria can even make 100th in Nigeria ranking. Smh for MURIC and their slaves.

Quote me anywhere, FGN/ STATES damaged education and increased their expenditure by taking schools away from Missionaries. Now, Their brain don't reset to reduce government spending and at the same time improve Education.
Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Grant Oh Lord,
That this school will be a Christian school,
Not in name only,
But in deed and in truth,
For the sake of Christ,
Whose name we bear,

Amen.

Up school

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) by yellowman2225(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chemist009:
]This post qualifies for the most foolish post of 2019.

1. How will a School handed back to the Original Owner still be funded by Government?

2. Now you see Ekiti as a secular state but you clamour for sharia in Kano/ North

3. You call Christians hypocrite for lauding the gesture. You asked about other way round. All Muslims schools in the whole of Nigeria cannot account for half of Christian missionary schools taken over in Oyo state alone. Tell me the Muslim body that is bold/ buoyant enough to request for Muslim schools. Is it muric or ansaru/ book haram / shiite/ ahmadiya that can be paying millions to teachers of such school? Instead, they prefer sponsoring Terrorism and giving 5 Naira to beggers every Friday.

By the time, all schools belonging to missionaries are returned, you will see Education lost Glory in this Country returned. Yes. school fess will be increased, value will be given.

Covenant university with Christian values rank 1zst in west Africa within 15 years of its existence. No Muslim/ Islamic university in Nigeria can even make 100th in Nigeria ranking. Smh for MURIC and their slaves.

Quote me anywhere, FGN/ STATES damaged education and increased their expenditure by taking schools away from Missionaries. Now, Their brain don't reset to reduce government spending and at the same time improve Education.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra / The Best University In Nigeria / Schools Here In Nigerian That Offer Part Time Programme On Elect/elect & Com Sci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.