Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (1297 Views)

Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections / SW Will Once Again Prove To Be The Kingmaker In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuri: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
As a northerner, I can unequivocally and unambiguously state that the SW will win the presidency in 2023.. we are known for "Amana(trust)", we value and cherish it to the core, so it's only logical and rational that a good turn deserves another

I'm Nasir El-rufai follower to the core, his amongst the best sound technocrat/politician and intellect we have in the north, im also happy with what his doing in KD state in terms of development and infrastructure, but the stakes are highly agaisnt him, especially the aspect of "zoning", I'll have loved him to be president tho.. I think his outburst is a tactical maneuver to force a negotiation for the VP slot

PDP will likely give Atiku their presidential ticket, and he will definitely be rejected in the north again.. forget about all that "north won't against their own bullshit!", Nnamadi cownu has a better chance than Atiku in the north

6 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nyamuri:
[s]As a northerner, I can unequivocally and unambiguously state that the SW will win the presidency in 2023.. we are known for "Amana(trust)", we value and cherish it to the core, so it's only logical and rational that a good turn deserves another

I'm Nasir El-rufai follower to the core, his amongst the best sound technocrat/politician and intellect we have in the north, im also happy with what his doing in KD state in terms of development and infrastructure, but the stakes are highly agaisnt him, especially the aspect of "zoning", I'll have loved him to be president tho.. I think his outburst is a tactical maneuver to force a negotiation for the VP slot

PDP will likely give Atiku their presidential ticket, and he will definitely be rejected in the north again.. forget about all that "north won't against their own bullshit!", Nnamadi cownu has a better chance than Atiku in the north[/s]

Seriously this removal of osibanjo from economic team and stripping him naked of whatever remain in vp office is giving serious headache to many and almost all of them are traumatised with no remedy for now.

It is not only am a northerner?

What of Arewa? Afenifere? Ojuelegba? Nurtw?

Which one are you?

Anyway sorry, I understand.

7 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by jkendy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
"Amana" is an old tricks you guyz are well know for, as a weapon your people have always used as a bait to catch your prey.
Keeping deceiving them with your Amana nonsense while Abba Kyari is at gear 5, speeding to emerge the next president after Bubu.

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by jkendy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously this removal of osibanjo from economic team and stripping him naked of whatever remain in vp office is giving serious headache to many and almost all of them are traumatised with no remedy for now.

It is not only am a northerner?

What of Arewa? Afenifere? Ojuelegba? Nurtw?

Which one are you?

Anyway sorry, I understand.
For this comment, they'll soon come after you for your head.
First, they'll call you a 'wailer' before the attack grin grin grin
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by jkendy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nyamuri:
[s]I'm Nasir El-rufai follower to the core, his amongst the best sound technocrat/politician and intellect we have in the north, im also happy with what his doing in KD state in terms of development and infrastructure, but the stakes are highly agaisnt him, especially the aspect of "zoning", I'll have loved him to be president tho.. I think his outburst is a tactical maneuver to force a negotiation for the VP slot[/s]
Maybe it's not the Kaduna state we reside in that you're talking about here. Say a different thing maybe you'll make sense and attract people's attention but certainly not with this trash

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by LegendHero(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
I don't know about the pulse of the North tho but I am 100% sure that APC will field someone from the SW in 2023. Whether the North vote for or against the SW should not be the headache of the SE.

Why is SE crying more than the bereaved. You already sold your birthright to the North for 2023 preferably Kwakwanso, Atiku , or Tambuwal. Why not continue to romance them and leave the SW to its fate in APC.

Is it a curse to be an antagonist to people with ambitions?

Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuri: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
I know ur prolly from south KD, so I don't expect u to know any better.. maybe development have not reached ur side
jkendy:
Maybe it's not the Kaduna state we reside in that you're talking about here. Say a different thing maybe you'll make sense and attract people's attention but certainly not with this trash
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by jkendy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nyamuri:
I know ur prolly from south KD, so I don't expect u to know any better.. maybe development have not reached ur side
You're already aware of the facts on ground, being played out within the state, yet you blindly chosed to type out these trash simply bcoz you wanna talk
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
With all these brouhaha nothing has significantly affected the common man on the street. Keeping on fighting for who will be Nigerian's president while the politicians plays on your intelligence to satisfy themselves.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by gwarotango: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
jkendy:
"Amana" is an old tricks you guyz are well know for, as a weapon your people have always used as a bait to catch your prey.
Keeping deceiving them with your Amana nonsense while Abba Kyari is at gear 5, speeding to emerge the next president after Bubu.
Abba Kyari cannot be elected president of the FGN in 2023 and you know it. Buhari's best bet is to endorse Osibanjo in 2023 paired with El Rufai as VP. Amana is sure

1 Like

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Olanipekun1: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by jkendy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
gwarotango:
Abba Kyari cannot be elected president of the FGN in 2023 and you know it. Buhari's best bet is to endorse Osibanjo in 2023 paired with El Rufai as VP. Amana is sure
grin grin grin You made me laugh walahi!!!
Hope you're aware of the drama currently playing out at the Villa these few passing days, right
We'll be right here to remind your likes of your 'Amana' deception come 2023. Just make sure you retain your moniker till then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuri: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
As in?
jkendy:
You're already aware of the facts on ground, being played out within the state, yet you blindly chosed to type out these trash simply bcoz you wanna talk
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Olanipekun1: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:
As in?
[/s]
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by selemempe: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol...i personally will not like presidency to return to the north. However, treachery must not be rewarded. The east cannot reward the west for voting against southern interest in 2015.
Let the chils fall as they may, the east will not vote a yoruba in 2023 and 2027...whether they win or not is not the moral of the story...
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuri: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
I understand that ur bitter and frustrated, but the fact is that the SE can't decide who becomes the president in 2023, so whether u support a SW candidate or not, its null and void

If the APC zone its ticket to the SW, there is very little the SE/SS can do about it
selemempe:
Lol...i personally will not like presidency to return to the north. However, treachery must not be rewarded. The east cannot reward the west for voting against southern interest in 2015.
Let the chils fall as they may, the east will not vote a yoruba in 2023 and 2027...whether they win or not is not the moral of the story...

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by selemempe: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nyamuri:
I understand that ur bitter and frustrated, but the fact is that the SE can't decide who becomes the president in 2023, so whether u support a SW candidate or not, its null and void

If the APC zone its ticket to the SW, there is very little the SE/SS can do about it
yes am frustrated. But is it not laughable that u are in lagos talking about who abokis in sokoto will vote in 2023...
Try n stay alive till 2023 1st

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Olanipekun1: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:

[/s]
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Ipoblooser: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Leave yorubas alone. You r reported continue

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Olanipekun1: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

Leave yorubas alone. You r reported continue
[/s]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuri: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm in Abuja bro, but from zamfara state
selemempe:
yes am frustrated. But is it not laughable that u are in lagos talking about who abokis in sokoto will vote in 2023...
Try n stay alive till 2023 1st

1 Like

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by funmijoyb(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
There's no such thing like treachery. Jonathan and igbo betrayed the south west in 2015. GEJ maginalized the south west.and his igbo followers celebrated it . you people betrayed Abiola, Awolowo and Olu falae .Come 2023 Yoruba will emerge as president but yoruba will never vote igbo never

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Olanipekun1: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:
I'm in Abuja bro, but from zamfara state
[/s]
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by selemempe: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
funmijoyb:

There's no such thing like treachery. Jonathan and igbo betrayed the south west in 2015. GEJ maginalized the south west.and his igbo followers celebrated it . you people betrayed Abiola, Awolowo and Olu falae .Come 2023 Yoruba will emerge as president but yoruba will never vote igbo never
at the bolded...we knw nw. In 2003 when we didnt knw we backed yoruba for 2nd term even wen it was obvious the north wanted buhari...thats the past nw sha...in future the presidency will be determined solely by the north till yoruba get sense.
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by comradewanle(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
u are from ogun state bro....dont be ashamed to say it

Haha.......

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by selemempe: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
comradewanle:

Haha.......
grin we knw them
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by izombie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
You saw the way the north defected massively to apc to elect buhari as president? That will also be the way they will defect back to pdp to elect another hausa fulani in 2023.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by funmijoyb(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
selemempe:
at the bolded...we knw nw. In 2003 when we didnt knw we backed yoruba for 2nd term even wen it was obvious the north wanted buhari...thats the past nw sha...in future the presidency will be determined solely by the north till yoruba get sense.
Obasanjo was hauas's choice.
If not yoruba it must be a northerner nobody else. Yoruba people will be happy if northern won
Re: SW Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by selemempe: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
funmijoyb:

Obasanjo was hauas's choice.
If not yoruba it must be a northerner nobody else. Yoruba people will be happy if northern won

igbo will be happy too if north wins

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Block Joe Igbokwe From Travelling With Our Airline – Air Peace / Ihedioha: Why Supreme Court May Not Reverse Judgment / 142 Out 200 Students Sponsored By Zamfara Govt Jet Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.