Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) (57479 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by TB9ja: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
See The Road Project This Corp Member Did To Save Lives In Oyo State (Photos)

It was John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States who said, “ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”; this is the case of David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi, a Microbiology graduate of the Ajayi Crowther University who is at the tail end of completing is compulsory one year National Youth Service in Oyo state.

Shortly after arriving the Oyo West LGA, Oyo State where he was posted to serve his fatherland, Adeyemi revealed that on different occasions, he had been fortunate to escape from being a victim of vehicle causing accidents at the junction at Awumoro Area of the LGA.

“This is simply because the road had no diversion, paintings on the road to indicate directions for motorists and all, so someone coming to that place for the first time would likely pass a oneway and collide with another vehicle or motorcycle coming from the other sharp end.

I took surveys and I got to find out that the issue came from the center of the road, there was previously an island there and it got spoilt over time.”

The “Oyo Koppa” immediately knew that he had an important mission at the Local government which was to assist the government in saving lives of people there.

Sometimes depriving himself of food and some vital personal stuffs,  the next 8 month would see Adeyemi saving up a part of his already meagre allowee coupled with fundraised from friends on the social media and Community members to carry out a Community Development Project involving the construction of a “Safe Zone Intersection Axis”.

The “Safe Zone Intersection Axis” is a construction that helps coordinate the flow of traffic, reduce the risk of accidents, promote the safety of the indigenes and also beautify the environment.

A passionate Oluwatobiloba speaks further on the project and the challenges encoutered;

“The Safe Zone Intersection Axis consists of signs and Safe Zones Markings where motorists and people can safely wait in turns while another motorist is coming thereby reducing the 5 conflict points in that road.

I am extremely happy about the success of this project which began just with a thought. I sacrificed a lot for it but I am glad it became a reality with a little savings from my allawee and kind donations from friends, well-wishers on social media and the community.”

However,  Adeyemi is not new to innovative ideas,  his pilot project the Ecogenic Solution Systems which promises to transform wastes into household multipurpose cleaner is still in the offing and was put on a hold just to achieve this newly completed project for the people of Oyo state.

SOURCE: https://tribuneonlineng.com/dignitaries-for-adeyemis-project-comissioning/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by TB9ja: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
More

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is a good one, affecting humanity from fresh age. God bless you and your efforts.

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by IstandWithGod: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Issorite...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by mhktaryan: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good!

1 Like

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked

Very nice of him delivering a road project thereby connecting people and communities. Not the likes of people surrounding Seuun who, rather, are closing every inroad Nairaland would have made in the last decade and a half.

Richdad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by kwyllancy: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good one Corper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Amebo123: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
I no See the guy touch shovel O.

1 Like

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
good one bro

1 Like

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good work, we need more minds like this

2 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by 9jayes: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Something Ajimobi could not do for 8 years. He deserves national Honor.

I still dey buy and sell funds

9 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
I dedicate this post to @Richdad50, your parents have raised you well, you always speak with wisdom!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
i was expecting to see tarred road

3 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seriously, this is a nice one.

1 Like

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by scholes23(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
bytementor:
nawa o
what are you nawaing to Give the boy credit u dey talk nawa. Nor be only nawa, na lawal

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by updatechange(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
I think this is very commendable, thumbs up for guy. Oya take this one kill cold grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
D future is bright,u try,next plz?
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Local man is highly impressed
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
nwakibie3:
i was expecting to see tarred road

What have you done for yourself let alone your community?

15 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Mr2wealth: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Road!

1 Like

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
When time reach now, some people would open their mouths and say...... He is too young to rule.........

What have the geriatrics offered..................

4 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by fistonati(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okorocha will commission it and build you a statue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by slawomir: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Kumadami: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bruno3000:
Waste of money.
May anything you are serving help you
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by BlueAir: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mtttttttcheeew.he even publicized everything and I was rushing to the thread to check him doing something FG style..if this is achievement then I would be a popular man if I publicize things I do when im oppoetuned undecided
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by dexcira(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice one. God bless you .
Check my signature for land . 550k per plot
Re: Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
the Guy made a diversion not.. I was wondering how a Kopa would be able to do a whole road as personal cds +op u said he saved his allowance to do the project. that's against NYSc rules. all the same Gud job young man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.