Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 (345 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 by nairapark: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
A 300-level student at Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Bukola Odeyemi, has allegedly stabbed her 22-year-old lover and fellow student, John Iju.
The stabbing reportedly resulted in Iju’s death.

Sources said the incident happened at Iworoko-Ekiti at about 10pm on Monday at one of the private hostels being used by off-campus students at the university.
The 20-year-old student of the Department of Biology Education allegedly had a rift with her boyfriend over his inability to give her N2,500 to make her hair.

According to the sources, the duo had a loud argument over the matter before Ms Odeyemi picked up a knife and allegedly stabbed Iju in the chest.

A source said, “The refusal of the boyfriend to meet her demand resulted in hot argument, which angered the lady and they started fighting.

“During the fight, the deceased was said to have had upper hand and the lady saw a sharp knife on the tray and immediately picked it and stabbed the boy in the chest.

“The boy, who did not survive the deep cut, fell on the floor, with blood oozing out.

“The people around there cried for help, but Iju died on the spot.”

The deceased’s friends were said to have rushed to the Police station at Iworoko to report the case.

They said it was the boy’s shout for help that attracted them to the scene.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Ekiti State, DSP Caleb Ikechukwu, said, “It is confirmed. The suspect has been arrested.”

Ikechukwu, who said the Police had begun investigation into the matter, said the suspect would be charged to court on conclusion of investigation.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1568818605/eksu-student-kills-boyfriend-over-500

Re: EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 by SLAP44: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na wah
Re: EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 by immortalcrown(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
When the purpose of something is unknown, abuse of such a thing is inevitable.

Most girls think money and material things are their major entitlement from their boyfriends, and that sex is the only thing they owe the boyfriends. "No sex until you give me money and buy me this and that."

Most boys think provision of money and material things is their major responsibility to their girlfriends. The stupid boys also believe sex is the only thing they will benefit from the relationship "I gave you money today, you must open your leg for me tonight."

That is why foolish boys either choose the wrong girls who are just sexy, or dump the right girls who do not have big 'yash' and big breasts.

That is why foolish girls go for the wrong boys with fat pocket, abs and big penis.

And at the end, everyone gets what he or she bargained for.

The guy that lost his life might truly love the girl (the killer). In the other hand, there might be a girl that truly needed the boy in her life but lost him to a girl with bigger bum bum and larger breasts.

If you fail to make proper use of your brain, you can be destroyed by what you can conquer.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 by tahir01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
For ordinary hair? Come o shebi she dey look good for the guy? him no complain Na. First thing first make them barb her hair before them lock her up.
Re: EKSU Student Kills Boyfriend Over N2,500 by proudevil: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
immortalcrown:
When the purpose of something is unknown, abuse of such a thing is inevitable.

Most girls think money and material things are their major entitlement from their boyfriends, and that sex is the only thing they owe the boyfriends. "No sex until you give me money and buy me this and that."

Most boys think provision of money and material things is their major responsibility to their girlfriends. The stupid boys also believe sex is the only thing they will benefit from the relationship "I gave you money today, you must open your leg for me tonight."

That is why foolish boys either choose the wrong girls who are just sexy, or dump the right girls who do not have big 'yash' and big breasts.

That is why foolish girls go for the wrong boys with fat pocket, abs and big penis.

And at the end, everyone gets what he or she bargained for.

The guy that lost his life might truly love the girl (the killer). In the other hand, there might be a girl that truly needed the boy in her life but lost him to a girl with bigger bum bum and larger breasts.

If you fail to make proper use of your brain, you can be destroyed by what you can conquer.
Well said.........

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officer Dressed Inappropriately On Duty, Land In Trouble. / VIO Official Caught On Camera Collecting Bribes At British Road, Jos / California School Shooter Revealed As Nathaniel Opened Fire On Fellow Student...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.