Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) (8158 Views)

Ruling On Seeking Intercession From The Prophet (salallahu Alayhi Wasalam) / Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Daily Supplications Of The Prophet- Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
true2god:
I will keep educating you till you understand the real Islam; not the sugarcoated or Hollywood Islam.

grin grin Which one be sugarcoated Islam? Hollywood Islam? is there also Nollywood Islam? Honeycoated Islam?

An arrogant ignoramus who is oblivious of his own book will teach what he doesn't know. You are unworthy of being a Sunday school teacher. Is this what you will be teaching the kids?

"Nemo dat quod non habet" as the law people do say....."no one gives what they don't have"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
grin grin Which one be sugarcoated Islam? Hollywood Islam? is there also Nollywood Islam? Honeycoated Islam?
Sugarcoated or Hollywood Islam is the fake form of Islam that are being preached in non-muslim land, especially in the US and Europe. A form of Islam where the Islamic dawah team wear clean suit and well (clean) shaved and keep telling us 'Islam is the religion of peace', 'Mohammad abolished slavery', 'Mohammed built churches and synagogues for the Jews and the Christians'. 'Mohammed never attacked the Jews and the Christians', 'Islam is one of the Abrahamic faith', 'Islam is misunderstood', 'Islam has been hijacked by the extremist', 'Mohammed is a champion of women's right', etc. These are Islamic scripts, the Hollywood scripts, to deceive the gullible by the Islamic snake oil sales men on Jacket and trousiers.

Rashduct4luv:
An arrogant ignoramus who is oblivious of his own book will teach what he doesn't know. You are unworthy of being a Sunday school teacher. Is this what you will be teaching the kids?
Cool bro, I have exhausted my book for over 3 years and my new study is on Islam. I am still studying it and the deeper I go, the dirtier it becomes.

Rashduct4luv:
"Nemo dat quod non habet" as the law people do say....."no one gives what they don't have"
Yes, but I can still give the little I have, if only you will be humble and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2019
true2god:
Sugarcoated or Hollywood Islam is the fake form of Islam that are being preached in non-muslim land, especially in the US and Europe. A form of Islam where the Islamic dawah team wear clean suit and well (clean) shaved and keep telling us 'Islam is the religion of peace', 'Mohammad abolished slavery', 'Mohammed built churches and synagogues for the Jews and the Christians'. 'Mohammed never attacked the Jews and the Christians', 'Islam is one of the Abrahamic faith', 'Islam is misunderstood', 'Islam has been hijacked by the extremist', 'Mohammed is a champion of women's right', etc. These are Islamic scripts, the Hollywood scripts, to deceive the gullible by the Islamic snake oil sales men on Jacket and trousiers.

Cool bro, I have exhausted my book for over 3 years and my new study is on Islam. I am still studying it and the deeper I go, the dirtier it becomes.

Yes, but I can still give the little I have, if only you will be humble and learn.

I should learn from someone who likes Muslims but hate Islam?
Can't you even read the jargon you are typing? Is it not all the lies, false tales & twist of texts you Christians are peddling online about?
The wind has blown and the fowl cloaca is exposed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
I should learn from someone who likes Muslims but hate Islam? Can't you even read the jargon you are typing? Is it not all the lies, false tales & twist of texts you Christians are peddling online about? The wind has blown and the fowl cloaca is exposed.
I love muslims because over 90% don't follow the sunnah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2019
true2god:
I love muslims because over 90% don't follow the sunnah.

Ignorant statement as usual.

Sunnah is Islam

Islam=Sunnah.

Only if you know...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Ignorant statement as usual.

Sunnah is Islam

Islam=Sunnah.

Only if you know...
He obviously hates me and you because we follow Sunnah grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Demmzy15:
He obviously hates me and you because we follow Sunnah grin
I don't hate you guys; it is an hobby, to me, debating Muslims. I actually enjoyed it. You will be surprised that we can be great friends in real life. You will surely not apply quran 5:51 and quran 9:29 on me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Demmzy15(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
true2god:
I don't hate you guys; it is an hobby, to me, debating Muslims. I actually enjoyed it. You will be surprised that we can be great friends in real life. You will surely not apply quran 5:51 and quran 9:29 on me.
I have Christians as friends but I cannot be a friend to you if I know the person behind this account. And as for Qur'an 9:29, maybe in the future when there's a Muslim army and your land is conquered, you'll have to pay the Jizyah. And I'll personally make sure you pay! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Demmzy15:
I have Christians as friends but I cannot be a friend to you if I know the person behind this account. And as for Qur'an 9:29, maybe in the future when there's a Muslim army and your land is conquered, you'll have to pay the Jizyah. And I'll personally make sure you pay! grin

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Demmzy15:
Funny enough both of us can even be in the same compound or office typing this stuffs. If we see each other by coincidence, we will only laugh over it; no love lost. There is no any future that will make Islamic army a world power; so stop dreaming about collecting jizya from me, 'kole werk'. You better go get a job and never dream of collecting free money, like an 'agbero', in the name of jizya. The Caliphs of the past did it when people were asleep, if they try it today they will be seriously flogged. That quranic verse (quran 9:29) has expired.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Demmzy15(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
true2god:
Funny enough both of us can even be in the same compound or office typing this stuffs. If we see each other by coincidence, we will only laugh over it; no love lost. There is no any future that will make Islamic army a world power; so stop dreaming about collecting jizya from me, 'kole werk'. You better go get a job and never dream of collecting free money, like an 'agbero', in the name of jizya. The Caliphs of the past did it when people were asleep, if they try it today they will be seriously flogged. That quranic verse (quran 9:29) has expired.
LMAO grin grin Have you heard of the battle of yarmouk? Where the Christian army ate dust? Don't worry, it's coming and I hope we're both alive to witness it. That Jizyah you're running from, you must pay it. In fact, I'll be the person to supervise the Jizyah in case you want to use Igbo sense grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
LMAO grin grin Have you heard of the battle of yarmouk? Where the Christian army ate dust? Don't worry, it's coming and I hope we're both alive to witness it.
Nothing will happen again bro; no battle of yarmouk will repeat itself. If that is what you are told please stop waiting, it wont happen. All muslim countries are weak and will continue to be weak till thy kingdom come.

Demmzy15:
That Jizyah you're running from, you must pay it. In fact, I'll be the person to supervise the Jizyah in case you want to use Igbo sense grin grin
No one is paying any fucking Jiya again. Which army or police do you want to use to enforce the collection? Even LASTMA and Lekki Toll Gate collection is now more feasible than jizya. As I said earlier, quran 9:29 had already expired after the fall of the Othoman empire. Stop day-dreaming bro! Wake up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Demmzy15(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
true2god:
Nothing will happen again bro; no battle of yarmouk will repeat itself. If that is what you are told please stop waiting, it wont happen. All muslim countries are weak and will continue to be weak till thy kingdom come.

No one is paying any fucking Jiya again. Which army or police do you want to use to enforce the collection? Even LASTMA and Lekki Toll Gate collection is now more feasible than jizya. As I said earlier, quran 9:29 had already expired after the fall of the Othoman empire. Stop day-dreaming bro! Wake up!
Ok, I pray you are alive to witness it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by iamgenius(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
MaashaAllah, love this bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by iamgenius(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
true2god:

Some Muslims and their countries could be weak, but surely Islam won't be weak that's the fact. I wish we both witness that event. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2019
iamgenius:

Some Muslims and their countries could be weak, but surely Islam won't be weak that's the fact. I wish we both witness that event. cheesy
Stop dreaming bro, the western kafir are even the one maintaining peace in the Arabian gulf. Without the western kafir the ummah, as usual, would have been fighting themselves. The Arabs are typically trouble-makers who will always go after each other's throat over a common hadith (religious gossip) which they are not even sure how true it is. The time of the Caliph has expired and no one can resurrect it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Demmzy15:
Ok, I pray you are alive to witness it grin
I will be alive and no Khalifa will rule again and no free money (Jizya) will be given to the ummah again. 'Kole werk'!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
true2god:
Stop dreaming bro, the western kafir are even the one maintaining peace in the Arabian gulf. Without the western kafir the ummah, as usual, would have been fighting themselves. The Arabs are typically trouble-makers who will always go after each other's throat over a common hadith (religious gossip) which they are not even sure how true it is. The time of the Caliph has expired and no one can resurrect it.
How are the westerners maintaining order in Middle East,they've been in Afghanistan for 17yrs + but the war is still not over,they are in Syria,Iraq, Yemen.AlhamduliLLAH for Iran the only Muslim Country whose leader and people are not slave like the Saudi family.Eventually the westerners will be sent out from Middle East and true peace will return.We all know who first gave weapons to Al-Qaeda,ISIS,DAESH,Boko Haram and supported them to over throw their Governments and now they are acting like the real peace loving guys.Why don't you ask yourself,who buys Oil from Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2019
true2god:

Don't worry,when the time comes-you will pay more than Jizya freely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by quadraheem(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2019
O Allah! Bless our Prophet Muhammad and his entire household. صلى الله عليه وسلم

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Since most islimeic countries are wretched and backward, when exactly is this day going to come?

Even a technologically advanced small non Muslim country like Israel can defeat all of your armies put together.

sulasa07:

Don't worry,when the time comes-you will pay more than Jizya freely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Since most islimeic countries are wretched and backward, when exactly is this day going to come?

Even a technologically advanced small non Muslim country like Israel can defeat all of your armies put together.

The same Israel that cannot defeat Palestinians with stones will defeat everyone and ask them why they are always scared of Iran and always blame Iran when anything goes wrong for them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by alasane: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
AbuTwins:

Of cos some of them would have read about all these your propaganda. but they never fell for them.
Apparently they were wiser than your lots. They are holistic in their approach and are not affected by prejudice/Stereotype.

Can you simply explain the antecedent to those hadiths you quoted?

You just pick one verse that suite your whims to malign Islam right?

It's just like quoting Numbers 31: 17-18

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

I know you will never address what i say but to keep posting your false pictures. May you be guided aright. aamin.

May Allah reward you for the beautiful response...Jazakhallahu khair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by fortran12: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
What they say about him.... He was a M.A.P wink
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Knowing what kind of man muhamad was, it doesn't surprise me that his followers exhibit the same inability to understand even the simplest of concepts like the Trinity. After all what else can be said for a man who believes the sun is a small object which sets in a muddy pool grin

[img]https://images./3KdQlDbc4XyLeOw9ktmn8z.jpg[/img]

A prophet who bought and sold black men like cattle:

[img]https://images./3WLOWpq7sE5JrZ9T1nHm5U.jpg[/img]

A prophet who believed that earthquakes are caused by men and women singing and dancing with each other

[img]https://images./entQKlWfZTCpoSOJWjHuh.jpg[/img]

Maybe you guys should stop throwing stones since you live in a glass house.

Rashduct4luv:

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Stop talking about ignorance. Jesus of the Bible with all the authority given to him in heaven and on earth still do not know the hour but can quicken the dead.

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Matthew 28:18

Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead... John 11: 38-44

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.Mark 13:32

How many Christians know that only one of there 3 Gods is "all Knowing" while the other two are not "all knowing". The Father gave all the authority to the son so he has no authority left. Of what use is the Holy spirit with no authority?

And who is the greatest liar if not the Christians who believed that their God is one but three. One has authority while the other two have none. The Father had to give the son all authority for him to perform yet he still was ignorant.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And back to the thread...All these people couldn't have being ignorant at the same time. It means either they saw what you see not or you are the one suffering from acute ignorance.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by iamgenius(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
true2god:
Hypocrite. Later, you'll be claiming some knowledge in history. Shioor
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ignorance is really a mental disorder. grin You mean these people have forgotten so soon about how Israel defeated 6 Mooslim countries in 6 days?

Maybe you guys need another lesson in humility from the Israelis grin

[img]https://images./4gogLXs23Nhsh8txdccSVz.jpg[/img]

Your stone throwing Palestinians are busy dying from hunger and poverty because Israel has barred them from getting jobs within Israel and you're here embarrassing yourself like drunk gorilla.

[img]https://images./3IjHOHYDizT9OSREGxyQvY.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

The same Israel that cannot defeat Palestinians with stones will defeat everyone and ask them why they are always scared of Iran and always blame Iran when anything goes wrong for them
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
iamgenius:

Hypocrite. Later, you'll be claiming some knowledge in history. Shioor
I am not talking about history here but contemporary events. The US is the major power that keep the Arabs in the gulf from fighting off each other. Crisis in the Arab world will lead to an increase in global oil price and the western powers do not want that. Saudi Arabia and Iran have a fragile peace because of the anglo-american military presence in that region. The arabs have never been peaceful from time 'Imo river' (immemorial).
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
@Rashduct4luv may almighty Allah Bless and guide you in the
right path for educating this clueless and arrogant Mofo
@True2Satan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Love Look Like To You? / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !! / Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.