Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? (8157 Views)

Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
There is no other judgement to the blasphemy against the Apostle of Allah than killing. If you repent, that is your business over there with Allah; if He so pleases, he’d forgive you, but we here have been instructed to kill you. Whoever touches the Apostle of Allah, kill him. Do not report such case to the authority, just kill. They say do not take laws into your hand; who then asked him to transgress with his hands? There is no judgement that anyone could give; the very moment you blaspheme against the Apostle of Allah, your judgement is being killed. Even if it was the Lima of Mecca that blasphemed the Apostle of Allah, his judgement is death, let alone one useless rascal.

Therefore, stand firm on that doctrine that Shehu Dan Fodio taught you. For us, alhamdulullah our grandfathers were mujahidunas (warriors of the Faith) and the jihad is right in our hearts. If you wish to know that we are Mujahidunas, dare to touch religion (of Islam) and see. Dare to touch religion. Therefore, there is no compromise. It is uncompromising. When one insults the Apostle of Allah, the judgement is death.

Sheikh Bello Yabo called for Muslims to kill any person who blasphemes against the Holy prophet. Even if she is a Muslim who has repented of the blasphemy, he says that you must kill her, not to mention if she is a Christian. If she is arrested by the authorities, imprisoned for a while and then released, you should still kill her after she has been released. Do you support or condemn this teaching by the Sheikh?

For me as a humanist, this is the most evil teaching I have ever read in my life, so I want to challenge Muslims on Nairaland to condemn it.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Codepain: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
First i disagree with the sheik on the call for the Blasphemer to be lynch. it is wrong as Only a competent Sharia court can sentence someone to death. However i support strict punishment for the blasphemer as without it. Sokoto will just turn to nairaland where all sort of trash are being uttered by Untolerating christians

5 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by slimmax: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
I no belive in muhammad, I denounce on the oath.
My brothers go say their religion na peace na, we sabi their way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nobody? sad

11 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by slimmax: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:
Nobody? sad
Give em time they will show up
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Zaxbash1: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

Sheikh Bello Yabo called for muslims to kill any person who blasphemes against the Holy prophet. Even if she is a muslim who has repented of the blasphemy, he says that you must kill her, not to mention if she is a Christian. If she is arrested by the authorities, imprisoned for a while and then released, you should still kill her after she has been released. Do you support or condemn this teaching by the Sheikh?

For me as a humanist, this is the most evil teaching I have ever read in my life, so I want to challenge muslims on Nairaland to condemn it.
are U a Muslim...i guess no so leave out religion and face ur business don't ever use islam to trend
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
They are still in darkness, well that's their own cup of tea

10 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Lonelypacifist6: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's been hours now and no Muslim is condemning this Senseless declaration of Violence. Religion of peace in the Mud Seun better not expect this to happen, they aren't going to condemn this.

13 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by excusemesir: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

Sheikh Bello Yabo called for Muslims to kill any person who blasphemes against the Holy Prophet. Even if she is a Muslim who has repented of the blasphemy, he says that you must kill her, not to mention if she is a Christian. If she is arrested by the authorities, imprisoned for a while and then released, you should still kill her after she has been released. Do you support or condemn this teaching by the Sheikh?

For me as a humanist, this is the most evil teaching I have ever read in my life, so I want to challenge Muslims on Nairaland to condemn it.

some corrections to your write-up. I'm not a Muslim btw.
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by 2dominate: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ofcourse this kind of incitement should be punished, he can't link his statement to the Quran. He is speaking for himself and his followers alone.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Well,
I think the things that breed this Sheik Bello's kind of thought still subsists among us.

If I have to accede to the below to even access this thread, why should I condem the dictates of their faith?

It's what Islam say it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Dat2jo: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Yes...I support hello yabo 10000000000000000% if anyone if anyone walahy talalhi even for joking sake Abuse prophet Muhammad S.A.W I swear I will kill him
Uwarka. Fck you ****. That's the reason why I stop being a muslim even though I can not openly declare that in real life cos I'm a northerner and the violent followers following the violent teachings of **** Muhammad will get me lynched. Shege Jaki kawai

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Dat2jo: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
It's been hours now and no Muslim is condemning this Senseless declaration of Violence. Religion of peace in the Mud Seun better not expect this to happen, they aren't going to condemn this.
I was born a muslim and to people around me I'm still a muslim cos I can not openly renounce islam to avoid getting killed (I stay in the North). My brother no true muslim will condemn what the preacher said cos that's what the quaran teaches. Islam is violent

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by englishmart(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I must confirm I'm a Muslim before commenting. But the op is not a Muslim. Lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by 2dominate: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dat2jo:
I was born a muslim and to people around me I'm still a muslim cos I can not openly renounce islam to avoid getting killed (I stay in the North). My brother no true muslim will condemn what the preacher said cos that's what the quaran teaches. Islam is violent
Shut up, your people are violent not islam.
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Aeman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
The fact still remains that Islam is not a religion but an animalistic association of the highest order. Their so called god is dead if not which so called god will ask you to fight for him ? Tell me , this show that they are living by chance ,have you checked nations having problems around the world today? If you do you will see presence of islam in those nations ,once there is islam there must be caos ,just imergin what someone that claim to lead people and is educated is saying that if one abuses Mohammed who is long dead and decayed ,if you abuse him you should be killed tell me is that not animalism May God have mercy on us kawai. A religion of peace my foot.

13 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Aeman(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Go to YouTube and watch people who has have left the so called religion of peace.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Dat2jo: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zaxbash1:
walahy if I can see U I will kill U...
Of cos I know that

8 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Codepain:
First i disagree with the sheik on the call for the Blasphemer to be lynch. it is wrong as Only a competent Sharia court can sentence someone to death. However i support strict punishment for the blasphemer as without it. Sokoto will just turn to nairaland where all sort of trash are being uttered by Untolerating christians
Thanks for this nuanced response. Do you think the Sheikh should be disciplined for calling for all blasphemers to be killed outside competent Sharia courts?

Also, what punishment do you think a blasphemer should receive in a competent Sharia court. Death?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Codepain: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2021
The Sheik should be cautioned against such unguarded utterances. Displicined? maybe.
Overwhelming majority of Sokoto residents are pleased with maximum penalty for blasphemers.
infact Hanging such offender is in line with values, traditions and religion of Sokoto people.
Same way a teaspoon of cocaine powder draw max penalty in some non–islamic countries.
It is only people from afar that are concerned by such laws.
Muslims can stomach anything but not disrespect to what they considered Sacred.
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Amoto94(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2021
I've read the statement attributed to the man and what he is calling for is as contained in the post is vigilantism and the religion is against that. You don't incite mob action for any offense including blasphemy you charge the suspect to court and if found guilty of the charge against him/her the appropriate punishment will be meted out to such person by those in authority. Every individual has right to fair hearing.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Amoto94:
I've read the statement attributed to the man and what he is calling for is as contained in the post is vigilantism and the religion is against that. You don't incite mob action for any offense including blasphemy you charge the suspect to court and if found guilty of the charge against him/her the appropriate punishment will be meted out to such person by those in authority. Every individual has right to fair hearing.

May Allah bless you and increase you in Knowledge. May Allah guide the Sheikh where he has erred...
The Sheikh can also be sued within the law on this if found guilty.
What is right is clear in Islam and what is wrong is similarly clear. Only few people can differentiate when truth is mixed with falsehood.

May Allah deliver Islam from its enemies both online and offline.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Amoto94(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

May Allah bless you and increase you in Knowledge. May Allah guide the Sheikh where he has erred...
The Sheikh can also be sued within the law on this if found guilty.
What is right is clear in Islam and what is wrong is similarly clear. Only few people can differentiate when truth is mixed with falsehood.

May Allah deliver Islam from its enemies both online and offline.
Ameen
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2021
What Religion in totality in Nigeria did to our democracy, our education, our way of life, our brand of love, our believing in each other is nothing short of weaponising our ill wills, mixed with our parboiled sentiments, our unhinged stereotypes... All this contribute to the death of the only truest constitution of life, which is the human mind, of all the most important descent mankind ever had, the black race, for the most epochal moment in Human History, the 21st century... Is when you see amplified, needless, unexplainable, deranged, incalculable amounts of hatred towards human life, human life has become the cheapest thing in this country...... Only and only due to the unconcerened, unbothered, indifferential attitudes and dispositions of the enlightened class.. Your... I dont care attitude for our imaginable gods that we give unmeasured loyalty to despite the backwardness of our dwellings, despite the strickeness of our sights, in spite of the declined true consciousness and truest love is what fuels the divisive thoughts in our nerves, mind, might and soul.... It's on us all to Save Africa before our inactions ruin us all out of essence

6 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by vedaxcool(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin

This hilarious thread reminds me of twitter CEO, Twitter and Bit Coin.

Twitter Financial position was to be assessed sometime during the end of October, 2020. This coincided with the End SARS protests. Now Twitter Financial Position is tied to its users growth. Twitter immediately created the End SARS emoji to identify with the protests not because he actually cared about ending SARS, because he felt it would boost users growth thus giving a positive impression about twitter financial position. It did really give the traction he hoped it would create. He went to publicize a bit coin platform he is an investor as a means of circumventing Nigeria Banking sector for donations to end sars group, once again putting his benefits at the heart of his actions,

Post End SARS, whenever Bit Coin drops, Twitter CEO rushes to tweet Nigeria's flag, for what purpose, to massage his magas ego and itch them to funnel more money into Bit COIN and prop its value.

The point to this story is that most social media clowns act to always push their interest not any ultimate good. I mean let's look at uncle "humanist" record in defending humanitarian issues using this site as a basis.

Northerners are less than 10% of the users of this site but get at least 50% of its bigoted comments and posts. Not only are they insulted but at the same hatred is deployed against them. With Fulanis being the generally cover for the hateful bigots to malign and transfer their hatefulness towards. Can uncle wannabe "humanists" show us where he humanely demanded everyone condemn hate speech against Northerners and Fulanis? No! I get to why.

Not only is the bigotry dangerous, it is targeted at a group , an identity, this will serve as a basis for targeted violence. One reason Hitler succeeded in cajoling his country men into his evil plan was because a great deal of them already (after years of indoctrination) believe Jew where everything the maniac said they are. Once again has uncle "humanist" condemn at the very least this wicked attempts to indoctrinate people in to dehumanizing thoughts of Northerners generally and Fulani specifically? No, e get why!

This same individuals ultimately express such contempt and hatred towards Muslims and their religion, yet again we wonder where is uncle "humanist" in all this, have he condemned such vitriolic bigotry against Muslims? or is he happy that it is in line with his business plan?
or is that Northerners, Fulanis and Muslims do not fall into the human category in his faux "humanist" ideals?

[b]
Nnamdi Cownu made many hateful speech against various people, ethnicities and religious group. Mr. Humanist never for one day opened a thread and demand that Igbos condemn the hate speech despite abundant evidence that many Igbo users here actually view cownu in favourable light. No, e get why!

Nnamdi Cownu through his incitement has claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians, including the beheading of 10 girls, a fulani family of 19 was butchered to death (a 2 year old was also murdered by the heartless cowards), 10 traders of Northern extraction were massacred, Gulak a prominent policitician from the North was murdered, many of our service men,....
Did uncle "humanist" every called Igbos to condemn the hateful rhetorics of cownu? No, e get why!

Uncle "humanist" think in his bigotsphere, Muslims are the best target. In fact his bigot-sphere sells bigotry, the major product it offers. Reason why nothing is being done about hate speech in this dumb and why anti - Muslim/Northern/Fulani bigotry is heavily encourage. This thread is an attempt to recharge the Bigot-sphere and tell its many subscribers that the Bigot-sphere support you and believe in your bigotry.

I am pleased with my Muslims brothers ignoring this thread, we should not indulge any hypocrite who has created a Muslim hating machine that churns out dehumanising and disrespectful troupes with no deliberate effort to curtal the excesses. Brother Amoto94 and rashduct thanks for your succinct response which exposes the hypocrite deceptiveness.

Cownus hateful rhetorics has claimed lives, he continues to pretend that it is not an issue so that the major subcribers to his Bigots-sphere will not cancel. [/b]
Pathetic. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All this for just a drop of money grin grin grin
Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by UncleSnr(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Here is where we get to know potential terrorist.
Legs crossed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Comedian2019: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
englishmart:
I must confirm I'm a Muslim before commenting. But the op is not a Muslim. Lol.
Op is a clown.
Seun remove that zombee oath. Ko make sense nau.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Codepain:
Muslims can stomach anything but not disrespect to what they considered Sacred.
Isn't human life sacred?

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !! / Happy Eid Al-Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.