Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) (74663 Views)

Eze Napoleon Amadi Killed By His Wife Gladys Amadi In Rivers State (Photos) / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I don't believe that. show me your pic.

Believe whatever you want to believe, oga.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Believe whatever you want to believe, oga.
ok
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Jerkules: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2019
For what na? Yansh dat we see everyday.. U be fool aswear. Now that u have killed yourself are u going to heaven? No! U are going to submit that Yansh to Satan. This life is an individual race o,na only u waka come o.
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bloggers! Is that the nurse picture ni cos I've seen that picture before

It’s fake news
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by WriterX(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Royalfurnitures:

No sensible and reasonable person can make another person"s mude pic go public.. Check out those that do Such things and know the kinda People they are

as much as I condemn the crime and the criminal I also condemn the conditions that gave the criminal the chance to perpetuate the crime.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82365439:

When are we going to ever learn ladies?

It is even more sad that the same boyfriend she made the sacrifice for decided not to go ahead with the wedding plans.
Send them the below instead.

LADIES : BE WISE!!

My dear, God is the only way now.. if u are single be happy to serve God, if u are married also be happy,
If someone dumb u, more reason to serve God well without distraction...

Marriage is overrated jari

You have a point purple,
just that ladies have to be constantly saying NO also.
We should remain and stand strong.
A guy that will stay without seeing any nude pic will stay.
Water wey person go drink, no fit flow pass am!
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by od501: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
omgvoices:
This is really a sad one indeed as one beautiful looking nurse has taken her own after her n@ked videos hit social media platforms.

A nurse identified as Gladys Tshabalala has taken her own life when she got to know her naked photos have been leaked by unknown people and posted on social media.

The distraught lady who is a professional nurse at Netcare Hospital in Pretoria has confided in a friend her intention of killing herself after learning that her naked pictures have been posted on the internet and her boyfriend has even decided not to go ahead with their marriage plans.

Reports suggest that the n@ked pictures were not made for the public but intended to be sent to her husband-to-be before her mobile phone was stolen. The stolen phone apparently landed into the ‘wrong hands and a few days after her n@kedness was splashed on the internet.

”At first I thought she was joking when she told me that she couldn’t live and face her friends and relatives after what transpired and she further told me that she would rather die because her life had suddenly flipped inside out since she was also about to lose her job because of the scandal”, said the deceased’s friend.

Suicide related issues have been on the increase lately with four suicide cases in Ghana and two from Nigeria and this one from South Africa. Statistics indicate from the World Health Organisation indicate that approximately 1 million people die each year from suicide.

In Ghana and Africa as a whole, we don’t have structures in place to deal with issues of this sort. People who take their lives do not actually want to die; they just want to stop hurting.

https://omgvoices.com/nurse-commits-suicide-after-her-nke-photos-video-hit-social-media/

Which kin Mumu blog be that. Carry ads full every where!
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by healthserve(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Godsonkemz:

Obviously you didn't read the last paragraph... "People who take their lives do not actually want to die; they just want to stop hurting."

K
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Burchester: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by renewable1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Maykanu: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is stale news of 2017
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by West2019(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Neither do we/I.
them why are you panic
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by shadrama(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
xpool:

Just peep at your mother in the bathroom and you will see her "pincture" grin grin grin
hahah u sef na pervert.
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Oxtertee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Never knew uncle lalasticalala is from southy....the name Thou grin
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Olanipekun1: 3:03am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Oxtertee:
Never knew uncle lalasticalala is from southy....the name Thou grin
[/s]
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by one1prax(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
hello, you tried sending me an email
famousroland:
In as Much as I hate south africans, i don't wish them bad...
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by famousroland(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2019
one1prax:
hello, you tried sending me an email

Yea, drop ur WhatsApp number, it's about the website
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by one1prax(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2019
0706_3084_171
famousroland:

Yea, drop ur WhatsApp number, it's about the website
Re: Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) by Mayng01(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don’t really understand the pleasure you people derive from taking unclad pictures of yourself in the first place. The moment you do that, either you are in custody of your phone or you loose it you are doomed. This type of shit will happen sooner or later. It’s unfortunate most ladies will not learn from this, they will still continue with the stupid act to spell their doom as well. He who has ears let him ear, I don talk my own. Rip anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.