Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74582 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bestie wey dey shift pant. After this beating am sure he will never want to be a bestie again.

416 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Candidlady: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin

On god this how they would have handled someone on this platform at abacha barracks

Just thank your stars..
We keep observing

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

See More Photos Via www.. com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Na so.... Behind everything that has an advantage, there's equally a disadvantage too lipsrsealed

You can't be enjoying my gf for free of charge all in the name of say you be her bestie and go scott free undecided.

This should serve as a lesson to all my fellow simps.....If a solder's banny can have a side lasher with the tag of "bestie". Then who are us wey be bloody civilians wey she no go fit cheat on?

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by CandyOps(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by paqman: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na wetin I for do my girlfriend bestie be that , the nigga was just lucky we broke up in time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
MyBestie, my bestie........

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by HeadNigga: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you girlfriend has a male bestie and you are aware and yet still believe she is yours alone, you are SIMPle guy.

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by abobote: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
That guy is a fool, he can't fight his fellow man

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by ATEAMS: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don b
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by tutudesz: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Onyenna(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ike gwuru local man

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by pansophist(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abuse of power.

You for beat the soldier, then sue the Nigerian army later, and be compensated hugely. Your rights as a citizens was abused. Why should a military man that should protect you abuse you instead? But before you try this stunt, make sure the solider aggression is on record, as a strong evidence that he was harassing you.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by kenbee(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by bjayx: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na wah ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by cescky(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmm

Where did it happen..

Afonjanistarn or afgahnieastrn... grin Nigerians de kolo

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Theunbothered: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerians love violence too much, everytime beat, fight, lynch.

18 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by illicit(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
So nobody can beat soldier or what

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by BigYash: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Your fellow man dey beat you,you still dey beg.. Why u no fit head the SIMple soldier man for nose,make he mind dey undecided
The way I will beat him en,his soldier boss go see the video ,come hail me..
What nonesense.. Na the bestie say make his babe be free giver?

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by bestpunterever: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
And the guy can't just raise hands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Richy4(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one
He was respecting the uniform... And he capitalised on it to bully him... I hope those in authority were taking note

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by WibusJaga: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
angry
Abuse of power. If not for his uniform, can he try this shit?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Amspecial: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by scait(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
If you girlfriend has a female bestie and you are aware and yet still believe she is yours alone, you are SIMPle guy.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin

I am sure he is a red piller. He will soon come here and nag.

Promoters of domestic violence need to be flogged by soldiers to know how inhuman it is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gobe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Franchise21(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
OK
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by bonadripper: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
This guy has every right to fight back at this point

No court of law can find him guilty of anything

70 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos) / Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.