Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? (621 Views)

The Future Of Next Level Creativity In 3D Gaming And Animation / Free Smartphone Graphics And Animation Training!! / Are You Good With Adsense Or Do You Have An Adsense Account For Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? by Umarzy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello. Are you an expert in cinematography and animation or do you know anyone that is.

Please, Kindly share his/her contact here or you should contact me directly on 0 8 1 4 5 0 1 4 0 5 5 if you are one.

Modified
: It's actually a job offer.

Send CV to

rajiumarfarooq@gmail.com
0 8 1 4 5 0 1 4 0 5 5

Thanks smiley
Re: ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? by logan2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm good in video making, not animation
Re: ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? by Umarzy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
logan2:
I'm good in video making, not animation

Oh. Okay. Please, chat me up

(1) (Reply)

Network Unlock All AT&T Locked Samsung And Iphones / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Who Can Remove Passcode And Icloud Off An Iwatch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.