Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Invest, By Tayo Oyedeji - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest, By Tayo Oyedeji (774 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest, By Tayo Oyedeji by shehuolayinka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
I get hundreds of emails daily asking me how to invest XYZ amount of money to “maximize returns while minimizing risk”. I will try to provide a 5-step framework that should help most people evaluate their investment models/strategies.

Step 1: Balance risk and returns. You can’t “maximize returns while minimizing risk”. Life doesn’t work that way. It’s “high risk, high returns” – stock, seed stage inv, crypto, day trading etc or “Low risk, low returns” – bond, money market, CDs, treasury bills etc.

Step 2a. Diversify. Luckily, you don’t have to chose “high risk, high returns” or “low risk, low returns”. Instead you can diversify your investment to incorporate elements of both strategies through an investment portfolio. A portfolio balances your risk and rewards.

Step 2b. Diversify. Don’t ever put all your savings in any investment instrument. Diversification is the only way to play the investment game. Don’t ever buy a single stock; a mutual or index fund diversifies your risk. Always diversify. Repeat after me…ALWAYS DIVERSIFY.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/09/17/how-to-invest-by-tayo-oyedeji/

(1) (Reply)

Lemme Teach You How To Make 40k To 70k Every Month / Make Money With FIGTEC In Weeks / Is Anybody Having Issue With Making Transactions On Any Of The FCMB Platforms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.