Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (449 Views)

My Friend Stole My Document To Obtain A Loan. Legal Advise Is Needed / I Need A Loan Of 6,000 Naira / Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please house, where can I get a loan.
I plan to use the money for treatment/medications.
To start paying after 4 months.
I have tried all those loan apps to no avail.
Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cc sassysure.
Whenever I tell you something,try not to argue and reason with me.
I am very experienced when it comes to these things. smiley
Re: by sisisioge: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow! So sorry buddy. Given your unstable mind situation, it might be tricky getting someone to loan you money. This is because if you decide to "not be around" at the point of payment or outrightly decline repayment, they will end up losing out. Unfortunately, the law will be on your side as people with "mind illness" are not eligible to enter a contract. The matter will now become gobe for your creditor.

Anyways, do not worry, no matter how hard it gets...family will always come through for one. Hang in there...all will be alright!
Re: by ahnie: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls hang in there ..I believe you could get some loans from family members.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! So sorry buddy. Given your unstable mind situation, it might be tricky getting someone to loan you money. This is because if you decide to "not be around" at the point of payment or outrightly decline repayment, they will end up losing out. Unfortunately, the law will be on your side as people with "mind illness" are not eligible to enter a contract. The matter will now become gobe for your creditor.

Anyways, do not worry, no matter how hard it gets...family will always come through for one. Hang in there...all will be alright!

Depression is not that type of mental illness that removes one's powers of choice.
Re: by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Logobenz:
Cc sassysure.
Whenever I tell you something,try not to argue and reason with me.
I am very experienced when it comes to these things. smiley

I know the guy wasn't legit but was following to get him slip and he slipped and ran away.

Hey, don't go there.

One of my good friends don't come here anymore but we were very good at busting their bubbles always. We exposed so many of them then and we have our simple method. Some will key in and join us. Then they will just fall into the trap without knowing it
Re: by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2019
sassysure:

I know the guy wasn't legit but was following to get him slip and he slipped and ran away.

Hey, don't go there.

One of my good friends don't come here anymore but we were very good at busting their bubbles always. We exposed so many of them then and we have our simple method. Some will key in and join us. Then they will just fall into the trap without knowing it
Why do you think he wasn't legit?
Re: by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Huh?
Re: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
sassysure:

Hey, don't go there.

Hey, I don't see any sound reason in concluding that my claims were not genuine simply because I am looking for where to get a loan to get my medications. Or how do you think I should fund the treatment as I am stuck in my siwes training with no stipends.
If you thought it was because I didn't answer your last question on that thread, well I didn't reply anymore because I thought the discourse was leading nowhere. And I wouldn't have dropped my number if you didn't mention something about wanting to continue the discuss outside nairaland but having no social media account.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Special About Lagos People Are Moving To On Daily Bases / Kiddies Shoes At The Cheapest Rate Ever / VIDEO: Pregnant Mum-of-21 Calls 2019 The Hardest Year Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.