Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe (14506 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives / Photo:Glitz And Glamour As 20 Year Ikpuri Marisa Kevwe Crowned Face Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by Ranoscky(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2010
Boring.
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by cap28: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2010
none of you people criticising Fela will acheive 1/4 of what he acheived even in a million life times.

Yes he was a polygamist but at least he wasnt a hypocrite like so many of you who claim to be god fearing but committ the worst atrocities under cover of darkness.

Leave the poor woman alone, she is a victim in all of this
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by formebyme: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
Did anyone do the maths, she met/married fela in 1972 and in 2010 she's 50, means she was 12 years old when she married him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God dey!!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by akossyy: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
whatever,
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by zionic(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
this na spitual conji , river naija don bel like kaiji dam ooo grin
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by AloyEmeka5: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2010
formebyme:

Did anyone do the maths, she met/married fela in 1972 and in 2010 she's 50, means she was 12 years old when she married him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God dey!!!!
lipsrsealed

Fucc it, that woman looks 60 something to me unless years of smoking pot has taken its toll. For someone who lives in UK to look like that at 50, something is seriously wrong.
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by aminalib(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
so if u think she looks 60 but she might be 50? how really off is that, a 10 years difference big deal, there are people who look rough for their age, let's see how u look when u get older grin
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by hilli666(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
Nigerians don't appreciate their own. Bob Marley's mistresses and wives have all told their stories, and it was well received by Bob Marley's fans as a means to satisfy their curiosity on such a great legend. Like wise Tiger woods mistresses will soon have book published. We have one of the greatest legends ever and his wive is recanting the incidence in what was arguable the single most defining moment in Felas career (when his mother was killed) Also she brings about a good point, if fela died of aids, how come all of this 28 wives didn't get it? Still many appear to demean her, and credit her. The two white men who were present at the time were making a documentary and captured the only surviving footage of that ill fated event. We studied the life of Fela during my undergrad degree in the states, and I was amazed how the professor described Felas accomplishment, and that of his mother who was the first Nigerian female activist.
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by zionic(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
Fela for president and his mistress for government, vote wisely ur vote is our power, gbam!
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by aminalib(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
hilli666:

Nigerians don't appreciate their own. Bob Marley's mistresses and wives have all told their stories, and it was well received by Bob Marley's fans as a means to satisfy their curiosity on such a great legend. Like wise Tiger woods mistresses will soon have book published. We have one of the greatest legends ever and his wive is recanting the incidence in what was arguable the single most defining moment in Felas career (when his mother was killed) Also she brings about a good point, if fela died of aids, how come all of this 28 wives didn't get it? Still many appear to demean her, and credit her. The two white men who were present at the time were making a documentary and captured the only surviving footage of that ill fated event. We studied the life of Fela during my undergrad degree in the states, and I was amazed how the professor described Felas accomplishment, and that of his mother who was the first Nigerian female activist.

How do you know all of his wives or if any or not infected with HIV or AIDS? u see medical records, ??
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by tunde121oke: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
hmmmm i reserve my comments
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by hilli666(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
aminalib:

How do you know all of his wives or if any or not infected with HIV or AIDS? u see medical records, ??

Well then prove me otherwise! present myself and the rest of Niaraland with records that suggest any of Felas wives were diagnosed with aids, or died as a result to complication from the virus. You would think that after the death of Fela, all his wives would get tested right?
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by aminalib(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
hilli666:

Well then prove me otherwise! present myself and the rest of Niaraland with records that suggest any of Felas wives were diagnosed with aids, or died as a result to complication from the virus. You would think that after the death of Fela, all his wives would get tested right?

lol u are serious? right, so i am thinking that you are trying to be logical grin that someone who married 28 people and slept with others besides his wife, that died of AIDS possibly could not have passed it onto his wife or wives? and u are so smart, but did you think that IF any of them have AIDS OR HIV that they would be willing to tell the world? there are people u know now that have AIDS that never tell, and for your information do not assume that all of his wives would go get tested, some people like to remain ignorant through life, i'll wait for your great response grin and please bypass me with that typical african crap of provide me with papers, come on ur a grown man use ur mind better
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by Ranoscky(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2010
Borin.
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2010
HOLY SCHIT! She looks JUST LIKE my grandmother! lol. I swear. This is CRAZY!
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by Mujinho4b(m): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2011
Ooops, Dis woman dn see things, nd all una dy do na 2 yab am.
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by Ybutterfly: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
what was the point or purpose of her releasing that information of her sexual life with fela
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by dowjones(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2012
The deceitful Headline makes it look like she barged into their office and said : "hey, fela f***ed me more" NO ! It was only a point of reference. Now that being said,how will this affect the price of tin tomatoes? cheesy
Re: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe by DCONE1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na woman dey brag now say na she f.urk man pass...is this info relivant....If i talk now seun go want ban me.....pls my fellow readers....how does this affect the price of...you know..in the you know...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] / Long List Of Celebrities Kim Kardashian Has Slept With...including C. Ronaldo / Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.