Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo (1074 Views)

"Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by solaugo1: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2019

BREAKING: President Sacks Head of Civil Service of the Federation Winifred Oyo-Ita; Names Replacement

President Buhari has announced the appointment of  Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan as acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

The embattled Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita has been asked to vacate her position.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is investigating the Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita.

According to ChannelsTV, the head of the federal civil service is being quizzed by the anti-graft agency for alleged N3 billion contract scam.

ChannelsTV reported sources as saying that she was also being investigated for alleged abuse of duty tour allowance, money laundering and alleged theft of government funds.

Oyo-Ita is said to have been granted an administrative bail but is now hospitalized under the close watch of the anti-graft agency.

She was appointed as the head of the civil service of the federation in an acting capacity in October 2015 and confirmed in January 2016 by President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://news.assure.ng/breaking-president-sacks-head-of-civil-service-of-the-federation-winifred-oyo-ita-names-replacement/
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Confirmed. The response speed is always different when it involves a Southerner. The man at NHIS was returnes even with more serious corruption allegations hanging on his neck.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Racoon(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked Guess the real intention of the RUGA government is now obvious to all doubters? Ystdy it was Osinbajo, today is Eyo-Ita.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Gentlemanforyou: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Toroso: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow !

I am loving Buhari the more, waiting to hear what foolish Igbos have to say about this. It is God that will punish the entire household of any bastard that quote me to query if igbo is my problem especially if such lunatic never quoted any igbo to query them when they were foaming in the mouth about Osinbajo earlier.
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
But this woman once tendered her resignation letter and the resignation letter rejected by Buhari, only to be sacked by Abba Kyari grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by BroOptimist(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sorry madam

You played into their hands and you were humiliated as planned.

Your relatives asked yiuto resign, presidency asked you to stay and you taught they are with you..

Sorry Mrs Ita...

Emefiele take note....yours is coming

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Woman wey don sack herself since...

Abba Kyari don tell Baba say for this one time

"Just fear North for National peace and minimal wailings"
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Borderless: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toroso:
Wow !

I am loving Buhari the more, waiting to hear what foolish Igbos have to say about this. It is God that will punish the entire household of any bastard that quote me to query if igbo is my problem especially if such lunatic never quoted any igbo to query them when they were [b]foaming in the mouth [/b]about Osinbajo earlier.

You must be referring to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Borderless: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toroso:
Wow !

I am loving Buhari the more, waiting to hear what foolish Igbos have to say about this. It is God that will punish the entire household of any bastard that quote me to query if igbo is my problem especially if such lunatic never quoted any igbo to query them when they were foaming in the mouth about Osinbajo earlier.
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by kokoA(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Women full civil service sha..
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Zuorom: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
I knew she was gone the day she challenged Abba kyari
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by solmusdesigns: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
but the woman voluntrily wanted to resign na
Re: BREAKING: President Sacks Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation Winifred Oyo by Sirjamo: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Not just sack, she should be made to return all the money she stole just like the wife of Dr Clueless and Mrs eyes Kongba that is currently hiding in London.

(1) (Reply)

Dreaded Cultists Submit Weapons As Council Boss Grants Amnesty In Rivers / Gov. Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On His Election / Pero Bus Stop, Agege Evidences Of 20 Years Of Pdp Bad Governance In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.