Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Our Love Isn’t Perfect ! - Annie Idibia Sends 2baba Sweetest Birthday Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Love Isn’t Perfect ! - Annie Idibia Sends 2baba Sweetest Birthday Message (479 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Love Isn’t Perfect ! - Annie Idibia Sends 2baba Sweetest Birthday Message by MhizMuna: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerian Legendary singer 2face Idibia now 2baba and wife Annie Idibia who celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary months ago.

Today however, happens to be the birthday of Nigerian veteran singer 2baba and his adorable wife who couldn’t hide her joy took to her Instagram page to pen down heartwarming messages to him.The couple got married in 2013 and they have two children.

Check out Annie Idibia’s message to husband;

Our love isn’t perfect ! But one thing i am 1000% sure of is we CANT live without each other!!! Together we are STRONGER! No One Could Have ever love me the way u to do!
lawwwwwdddd you make me laugh out LOUDDDD so much all the damnnn time �� !! Thanks for filling our home with so much laughter and happiness! gosh! i know i push all your every buttons��‍♀️ by now i 4 don get black eye �with my sharp mouth )but your patient is overwhelming, your Love is sooo HEALING �♥️ .
For all the times i made u sad “I AM SORRY “�
For all the times i didn’t listen “I AM SORRY”
For all the times i doubted You “I AM SORRY “
And All The Times i didn’t love u enough “I AM SORRY”
I L O V E U�
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y My World ♥️
#acoupleofforevers #UJAN #LYTID
@official2baba �

https://www.thesleak.com/wife-of-nigerian-singer-annie-idibia-pens-down-heartwarming-messages-to-husband-as-he-turns-44-today/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Our Love Isn’t Perfect ! - Annie Idibia Sends 2baba Sweetest Birthday Message by itspzpics(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele- The Genesis Of My Struggle And My First Movie / Miss Nollywood International 2019 Sonia Sundae Enjoying Her Vacation Looking Sof / First Picture Of Davido And His Son, OBO Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.