Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Funke Akindele- The Genesis Of My Struggle And My First Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele- The Genesis Of My Struggle And My First Movie (480 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Rosaline Meurer Produces "The Therapist's Therapy", Her First Movie As Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele- The Genesis Of My Struggle And My First Movie by Frankempire(m): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2019
There's always a story to be told about an individual, whether it is good or bad, whether the story is true or false.

Not many people really know how and when Funke Akindele (AkA-Janifer diary) began her movie career, that's true, well, depending on when you're born and when you begins to hear about her.

The fact remains that the journey did not start today, e don teee.
Funke Akindele began her career in the early 90s and funny enough, she did not really begin by staring in Yoruba movies, no!
She began her career under the tutelage of Chico Ejiro who was the only director widely known at the time.
Funke Akindele was featured in her first movie where she played the role of a hunter in a movie called Egg of life .

source https://yawabase..com/2019/09/the-beginning-and-struggle-of-funke.html
Re: Funke Akindele- The Genesis Of My Struggle And My First Movie by iPhoneRepairer: 4:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Everyone has a throwback story. Consistency and never giving up is the key to success.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International 2019 Sonia Sundae Enjoying Her Vacation Looking Sof / BBNAIJA - Nigerian Intimacy Therapist 'Jaruma' Promise To Give Tacha #50M / #bbnaija – Mercy Recieves Her Prize Money, N30m And A Brand New N25m SUV – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.