Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP (33291 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Kawabonga(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Suddenly PDP has lost Bayelsa state bcoz this inconsequential decamped....that was how they said Wike will lose and all that bla bla bla grin the same thing they said about Delta... Don't worry...the more u look...the less u see cool

1 Like

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Eteka1:

Source:https://punchng.com/pdp-senator-dumps-party-joins-apc/
lol
. Traitors everywhere

U are just joining officially... But u have been working for them against ur own party in a clandestine manner... Prior to this ur ridiculous submissions

Mr man even ur kids will be ashamed of ur treacherous nature..
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by NwaliE01: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Our Nigerian politics is from the pit of hell.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by princetg: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin is allowed
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Ebonyventures22: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
selfishness at its peak, rivers state, bayelsa state are pdp stronghold states.
How far about Adeleke's case in Pain state? Have you guys won or is it same same as before?
You shouldbe ashamedof yourself Kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Back2Daura(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Senator amange is a very big fish in Bayelsa politics. He is a back bone to Jonathan most of you don't know him. He is a stunch grassroot politician Nembe local government is under him. Sorry for pdp. David Lyon is not a push over is over grass rooted controls all the surveillance jobs using the youths

5 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Agugbadin: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Political HARLOTS
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

How far about Adeleke's case in Pain state? Have you guys won or is it same same as before?
You shouldbe ashamedof yourself Kikikiki
it was ruled based on technicality, so I'm not pained at all.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by blackboy(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Interesting. I thought only in Lagos that happened
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Ikpongiton: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2019
your end has finally come.cemetry next...
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by 3Ceagle(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
What is the difference between PDP and APC? These jobless fools who never attracted any meaningful economic investment in their community but rather will share for themselves what is due to the people.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by kelly72: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Former senator at that ....
Mtcheeeeewwww@ the hunger wiring him
He is missing the N13 million a month
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by TreasureJunky: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Good riddance to rubbish. Welcome to APC, where you will be more enslaved by one man herder, and your brain will also be removed, bc you won't be needing it
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by hush15: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Eteka1:

Source:https://punchng.com/pdp-senator-dumps-party-joins-apc/

Na Oshiomole be the total democratic man.... Irani no ile pako
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by rhymesnoni(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Am convinced beyound doubt APC wld win Bayelsa, Bt wat baffles me is that Jonathan ain't doing or saying anything

3 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Toroso:
Zero electoral value yet he helped APC win his senatorial seat ?! The foolishness with which many rretard comment on NL is so alarming one will think PDP produces fools to comment here.
So.while he was in PDP he helped APC win ssenatorial seat. That goes to show the foolishness of people like you who think APC has anything to offer in Bayelsa. It's obvious you didn't think well before shooting yourself in the leg. Hunger, banditory and poverty and everything that APC represent will be your portion as you continue to support this evil party called APC.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Powerbankseller(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
na dem!
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Godsonkemz(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Abeg don't pin it on Gov Dickson. You joined the opposition party for your own selfish gain, not because of a governor who has no power to stop you from representing your constituency. When ex-gov. Sullivan, Ike Ekweremadu and Ayogu Eze were having a political rift, did it stop Ike Ekweremmadu from representing his constituency though Ayogu Eze the selfish one pulled out to join APC but did he succeed in becoming the governor?
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by tboydbrave(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Never thought I would say dis but it seems timi frank's prophesy is really coming to play now. Never thought I would see the day where Apc would win in a south south state. If they do it. Believe me,pdp is done for. N they will start their way to cover all south south n south east states gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by aksule(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2019
asobo:
The poster made it seems it he is a present senator. Mtchew
Sincerely, not before l read the whole story do l realise that he was a former senator. From all indications, it seems he has grudges with his former party. In any case, in Nigeria, our politicians have no ideology. They are jumping from one party to the other.
Once they are not getting what they want, the next is to decamp. How then will this country have what you call a vibrant politics with these fair weather politicians

1 Like

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by anonimi: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2019
otuekong1:
Our political parties and politicians lacks ideology
I give a + to PMB

Because he has what ideology

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3487934_facebook20160217203110_png9d101a62a7f85ccae216ad246dbde300

1 Like

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by ivanG07(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2019
quote author=Eteka1 post=82359119]

Source:https://punchng.com/pdp-senator-dumps-party-joins-apc/[/quote]as a failure in pdp so will he still fail in apc bcus he is politically irrelevant.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by ivanG07(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2019
ivanG07:
quote author=Eteka1 post=82359119]

Source:https://punchng.com/pdp-senator-dumps-party-joins-apc/as a failure in pdp so will he still fail in apc bcus he is politically irrelevant.
who did you help wen you were in pdp.go with your failure.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Toroso: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
It is not my problem you lack comprehension skills, that is a problem your household should help with. That aside if any body perpetuated hunger on Nigeria it is your PDP. How much was a bag of rice when Abdul Salam handed over to Obj and how much was it when Obj handed over to Ebele ?! So you see I will take APC over cursed PDP with it book haram, militancy, endemic looting PDP, with million migrant from daily killings by terrorists to the extent the UN office in Abuja was bombed only for APC to restore the capital. May every supporter of the PDP rot in the deepest part of hellfire for making APC an option.

kaorama:

So.while he was in PDP he helped APC win ssenatorial seat. That goes to show the foolishness of people like you who think APC has anything to offer in Bayelsa. It's obvious you didn't think well before shooting yourself in the leg. Hunger, banditory and poverty and everything that APC represent will be your portion as you continue to support this evil party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by captianfreeman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
What is wrong with the poster?
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by adonis89(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is another force who's being doing the dirties 4 pdp in Bayelsa east. Soon Gov Dickson would realize he's standing alone. Pride,arrogance & greed won't take u anywhere
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by adonis89(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Guzel:

You guys don’t understand what’s going on in Bayelsa State. Shebi I will be here when the PDP willl start tagging White House and No 10 Downing Street shouting rape of justice
abeg liv those naive ppl. Me wey from bayelsa, a pdp man here in my ward, i know say we go lose this election. Dickson has successfully made bayelsans to hate pdp

2 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by renewable1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Jones4190(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oga jona will soon join APC

2 Likes

Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by fm7070: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Political prostitutes without ideology have started porting from one party to the other.

SHAME!!
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by 35824L: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jones4190:
Oga jona will soon join APC
Shame will not let him to do so now. He might wait till after 2023 when PMB is done with his mandate.
Re: Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP by Afamed: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

You were missing during the presidential elections tribunal's ruling.

What happened?
He was one of the Atiku star witnesses, at the Tribunal hence the reason ,he was not not around during the ruling to comment on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels Tv Reporter Injured By Thugs In Rivers / Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.