Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. (1388 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by SaAyomikun(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good news to all prospective 2019 NYSC corp members. Some minutes ago, NYSC announced via its Facebook handle that the registration portal will open on the 14th day of October. Good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by SaAyomikun(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
BTW, I am also a prospective corp member. If you have an additional info about this, kindly share.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Dominique
Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by fabulous16(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2019
This is nice. they should try and release the calendar so as to know further things.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by dudesexy1111(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2019
angry
Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by SaAyomikun(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2019
fabulous16:
This is nice. they should try and release the calendar so as to know further things.
As stated in the post, we're asked to expect further directives once the registration starts. I'm sure they'll release the time table in due course.
Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by Medley02(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi everyone. Pls, I have this question to ask cuz as at the time of typing this message now am confused about this remobilisation stuff. This is what happened nd why I said am confused. I registered for the nysc batch B stream ll months ago but I couldn't go with it because of the message nysc sent to me that I needed to upload my certificate not the testimonial or statement of result that I uploaded ( I'm a foreign trained graduate) but as at the time I received the message my school was already on vacation so that was why I couldn't get my certificate to replace the testimonial I already uploaded. So, my question now is that DO I NEED TO DO THE REMOBILISATION OR REVALIDATION since I have successfully registered before but couldn't go for the Nysc due to my incomplete credentials. Pls fam, what do you suggest I should do now? Pls help à brother out oh. God blessed y'all
Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by psalmson0909: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2019
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal and he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. The guy is legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you...
Re: Just In: Nysc Announces Date For 2019 Nysc Batch C Registeration. by dudesexy1111(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
psalmson0909:
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal and he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. The guy is legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you...
una don find who una go scam again abi

(1) (Reply)

. / Thanks for the help ! / Fg, Nysc, Pays June 2018 Allowance To Aggrieved Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.