Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure (922 Views)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by abrahambest(m): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2019
A youth corps member has once again displayed great spirit during her service year.
She writes;
Thanks to Jesus for today...
Father there's no me without you...
Holy Spirit I am grateful to you for leading me thus far...NYSC @ Ondo state is a great blessing for me... Thanks to God for the successful completion of my FIVE different projects applied for during this my period of NYSC.
#Today the building construction of two toilet rooms was commissioned and dedicated to the glory of God by Chairman of Akure South Local Government in person of Hon. Olaniyi Gbenga led by the NYSC Ondo state coordinator (Mrs Grace Akpabio) ably represented by Mr. Adebayo the NYSC Zonal Inspector.
I am deeply grateful to God the Father,Son and the Holy Spirit.
Also I want to appreciate NYSC Ondo state for giving me this platform, also my special appreciation goes to my ZI I.e the NYSC zonal Inspector for Akure South-Mr Adebayo and the Local Government inspector Mrs Adeyemi, Mr Ajayi my CDS coordinator thank you for your words of encouragement, and advice while proposing this project.
This wouldn't have been achieved if the project wasn't approved by the State coordinator through the Director for Community Development Service because it was approved with delay even when I applied to embark on this project less than 3months to my passing out after about two months of planning and the likes.
My sincere appreciation also goes to my PPA (OYEMEKUN GRAMMAR SCHOOL) who bought the vision and even when the whole timing was short, they supported me without delay. I want to appreciate the school principal in person of Chief S.T Ojo and the V.Ps. Mrs Agbesuyi (VP Academics) who was the first management staff I shared the vision with and she bought it, the V.P (Admin) Mrs Dahunsi, who made sure that staff supported d project financially.
My Project Supervisor, Pastor Fakorede Head of department of Technical n vocational.
Also, I want to appreciate GOFAMINT PPS FUTA NORTH GATE ROAD, thank you for your support under the leadership of Pastor (Dr) D.B Ilori. Also to appreciate Daddy Olufayo DP GOFAMINT Obanla District, Daddy Oluyinka Fadiran (SeniorPastor- Springs of life Bible Church), Pastor Pat (GOFAMINT PS Oda-road) thank you all for your support sirs
Also my one big family NCCF ONDO STATE, Value Konnect Africa, John Kollyns Global Resources, Happy Home building materials, all my sponsors that I cannot name here and every corps members who supported me with my God-given vision.
Miss Bola Mary Adeyemi,a past awardee, Bro Gutti (G-BSS) Papa Akor Elisha, Uncle Buruji Adeniyi Abdulazeez, Papa Abel Dadi, Bro Ayoade Alabi and the whole members of SAED VANGUARD for showing me love today... Members of NCCF Family house Akure, Financial Inclusion CDS group.
The list is long but I can't but celebrate my special friends God's gift to me during this NYSC my prayer and vision partners @ princess Babatunde Dorcas, Fajumo Bolanle, Omolayo Oluwaseun, Oladayo, Oluchi, Tobi, Peter, God's Gift and if I have omitted your name I am sorry, I appreciate you all, and I celebrate everyone who has contributed to this project and to my life in one way or the other during this my service year. God bless you all and increase you the more...
Now i can say that I have truly served my Father's land...
#nyscondostate
#personalcdsproject
#Servicetohumanity_indeeed

Cc lalasticlala seun
Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/adeleke.florence.75?refid=13&__tn__=%2Cg
Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by abrahambest(m): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Pics

Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by abrahambest(m): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2019
More pics

Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by b3llo(m): 3:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Congrats Sunshine Kopa. I rep OD/17A

1 Like

Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by marshalldgreat(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by abrahambest(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove
Re: Youth Corps Member - Adeleke Florence Project in Ondo State, Akure by Powersurge: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2019
The irony of it is that the civil service is filled with people without inspiration.

Vacancies in Nigeria agencies are slot-based. They will announce scam positions in the media. But sometimes over 70% of the positions have been given out already to people who couldn't even pass the interview.

Criminality is been rewarded over hardwork on Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Nigerian Breweries Pay Corper In Lagos! / NYSC: Kindly Help Provide Answers To These Questions? / Help!!! Nysc Website Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.