Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President (29163 Views)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / BREAKING: Giadom To Step Down As Ag. Chairman Of APC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
SirBunky85:
and u believe dis nonsense story abi?some people self

You dont have to believe it

Unless oyur blind, you will see recent , ,moves in govt have reduced the vp to a cleaner

And other offices have been replaced by the cabal

Firs loading, fowler is a gonner

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
Osinbajo should be protected by his fellow westerners cause it is now obvious he’s targeted by the cabal.

Tinubu has been silent of late.

Be assured That even if the Southwest region is not protecting him, we the RCCG is praying for him. The Bible says many are the affliction of the righteous , but the Lord deliver him from them all.
Divine intervention will work on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by sogodihno: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Sunnycliff:

He will be framed up and impeached very soon.
The north and love for power is more than their love for cows.

He will be impeached? only God know what u guys take to be spewing this rubbish, can u bet ur life on his impeachment?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Cabal??!... We know there is a "cabal", but who openly makes such statements??!... Coming out to term your president a common figure head is terribly misguided and indelicate. This is the lowest form of unprofessional journalism I have seen in a while.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by osaweseforme(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
EFCC will soon indict Osinbajo, still loading.........nigerians should watchout
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
glink2015:

Be assured That even if the Southwest region is not protecting him, we the RCCG is praying for him. The Bible says many are the affliction of the righteous , but the Lord deliver him from them all.
Divine intervention will work on his behalf

Same rccg osinbajo did nothing when a preacher was killed

Or same fake pastor who kept quiet while christians were killed, even a far away donald trump voiced his concern before him

No sensible chrisitian will pray for the fake pastor sharing 10k

He does not represent rccg nor christendom

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Sunnycliff(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

He will be impeached? only God know what u guys take to be spewing this rubbish, can u bet ur life on his impeachment?

Do you want to cry? Get a pack of handkerchief
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Edu3Again: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Hedonisco:
On top all this one, imagine make Buhari just suddenly yamutu. Like play like play Osibanjo come turn C-in-C... These power mongers never learn from history.
Bros I don dey think that thing oh.

If Buhari just drop the vexation Osungbade go use clear out those people, dem eyes go clear.

Nevertheless it's a lesson for all southerners, never trust the Fulanis
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by sogodihno: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

As long as its not south west

I dont want to see any sw person claiming southerner in 2023
Bunch of backstabbers

undecided

Well, Sw is clinching that presidency and thousands of ur father won't stop them
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by SirBunky85(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

You dont have to believe it

Unless oyur blind, you will see recent , ,moves in govt have reduced the vp to a cleaner

And other offices have been replaced by the cabal

Firs loading, fowler is a gonner
but if it's news on sth positive abt pmb,u will disregard it right?hypocrites plenty for this country
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

Well, Sw is clinching that presidency and thousands of ur father won't stop them

Well only the sw will vote themselves

Goodluvk with that

Judases undecided
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by sogodihno: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Sunnycliff:

[s][/s]Do you want to cry? Get a pack of handkerchief[s][/s]
Thrash
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by sogodihno: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Chukkychukky:

yes a southerner except yoruba bcs if yoruba becomes d presidential candidate i swear we ss/se will vote another amajiri mark my word

Pls, keep ur useless 5% Votes. Tank u
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Staro: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Aw
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by uckennety(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
TheAngry1:
There is no cabal anywhere, El-Rufai is the cabal.
That devilish midget will kill his son if it means he'll get power.
The north is bloodthirsty for power.
Yet, despite 30 years of military rule, the north is still the poorest region in the world.
20 years after democracy, nothing has changed; the poverty has become endemic and institutionalised

El-Rufai is willing for Nigeria to burn as long as the flames make him President. He will not succeed.

Boss

Have you been to the northern states before

Tell me where you will see potholes on their roads?

How many days do they stay without light?

How many times does rain cause flooding in the north?

How many times have a north died because of no money to pay health care?

Have you seen a northern graduate unemployed for 18months after nysc?

Oga please that they over-breed themselves as almajari doesn't mean that they are poor! They are just used to the govt providing every thing for them it's their birth right!

If the south v the infrastructures in the north I believe we won't ever complain! But reverse is the case

Here in the south you will see graduate 15yrs no job

Think again the north is not poor! They are pampered

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Yusman316(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2019
TheAngry1:
There is no cabal anywhere, El-Rufai is the cabal.
That devilish midget will kill his son if it means he'll get power.
The north is bloodthirsty for power.
Yet, despite 30 years of military rule, the north is still the poorest region in the world.
20 years after democracy, nothing has changed; the poverty has become endemic and institutionalised

El-Rufai is willing for Nigeria to burn as long as the flames make him President. He will not succeed.

U and El Rufai dey live together?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Titogbanski: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.

NOTHING DEALS ANY BLOW........ANOTHER PERSON EVEN FROM REDEEM WOULD QUICKLY STEP IN
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by hush15: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
Osinbajo should be protected by his fellow westerners cause it is now obvious he’s targeted by the cabal.

Tinubu has been silent of late.

Hr is on his own o. He is a southerner and I will never support him. He went to dine with devils and you know what they say about dining with the devil. Even if we support him self, he will only end up breaching our trust for tinubu which I can't afford. There are part why this country is a mess, in fact na him lie pass buhari promising this and that only for buhari to cancel everything...

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Makefav(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
codedconcept36:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cabal-targets-osinbajo-over-actions-taken-as-ag-president/amp/
Its emotional blackmails for people to be condemning president decision or creating heart break on d vice president, naturally the aim and objectives of government is to fix nigeria heterogeneous problems raising professors and experienced teams is a nice idea, we are less concern about who get it fixed but the Nation should be put right, naturally the administration could not achieved their desire result in the last term new formula should be apply we need to to be dynamic and not statics, Nigeria is bigger than political patties, individuals, tribes, ethnicity, and nepotism
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by UncleJudax(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
They better concentrate on more pressing issues than heating up the system unnecessarily
This is there pressing issue grin
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by onyeka02: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
MEGA! MEGA!! MEGA!!
If you dream of a good home,
To have your own land.
Then, relax because God has answered your prayers.

Lifepage group, an investment company that is making life better its here again.

2019 Mega HOuSE SUmmIt..

Its going to be mind blowing...

With a token your life will be transformed.

For registration and ticket contact
Call/whatsapp. .
Thank you.

Don't do what you will regret later..

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by airbrush: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.

osinbajo is just a lap dog .small statue both politically and physically
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by UncleJudax(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Toroso:
You have a valid point but intrigues n power play like this is what makes politics / democracy interesting. Osinbajo 8 years in that office is guaranteed no matter the power play, if he knows his game the cabal will be at his mercy in due time. Ebele is a good example. He just needs to play his game intelligently but resigning is nit an option. What lillylivered fool resign the post of the VP because of some ants. You are a billion % wrong on that in every ramification.

Ebele was lucky his boss died. Unless you are hoping Buhari dies, the cabal are more than having a field day.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Wande22(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
ZOMBIE
Venerable612:
I hate fake news.

And I hope NairaLand is not soon becoming a place where all manner of fake agendas and news items are promoted.

This article lacks logic and the source is highly questionable. At one point it mentioned The Punch, but the link bears one Dailynaijamode whatever.

Whatever the discord in the presidency... The president Buhari does not seem like one that answers to any cabal - certainly not Tinubu himself. That is not to mean he doesn’t respect party politics!

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
The South South and the East are worse off in the Federation. Continue your wailing.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Spatta: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2019
NIGERIANS, Take your Country back, There is no body called Cabal, it is just one man dictating to the Old Senile figure head in Abuja. Disgrace Abba Kyari and Take your country Back, stop whining and acting like a conquered People.
We are over 200 Million People, we cannot all be stupid allowing a Dying man run us to the precipice
Buhari is Dull, His days are over.
Nigerians Arise and Chase these Idiots out of town.
Stop this Docility
Arise.

We will continue to suffer when we are divided
We can chase them out.
South African rejected the opinion of their government to chase us out of their country
Less than one Million Nigerians like Cowards jumped into the Plane to return to their country
The Problem is these senile so called Leaders who are not in tune with modern style of Leadership
Let us Arise and run them out of town from every state
We drove Babangida out of Power
We can do it again

I am tired of being shamed as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2019
I'm laughing.
Yoruba people save Osibanjo.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by semyman: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2019
I said so
When you all were praising him to more efficient than Buhari now you have the consequences
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:
The South South and the East are worse off in the Federation. Continue your wailing.

In what sense?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Stalwert: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Story for pigs and idiots to digest.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by anonimi: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Hedonisco:
On top all this one, imagine make Buhari just suddenly yamutu. Like play like play Osibanjo come turn C-in-C... These power mongers never learn from history.

Were you sleeping when they amended the constitution?
They have learnt from history. Learned well well sef.

New law stops VP who completes President’s tenure from contesting twice
June 9, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday signed a constitutional amendment that stops a Vice President who completes the term of a President from contesting for the office of the President more than one more time.

The same is applicable to a deputy governor who completes the term of a state governor.

https://punchng.com/new-law-stops-vp-who-completes-presidents-tenure-from-contesting-twice/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578649_osiosi_jpg71aedfd93cf882908381aff91ded278a

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.