Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President (29143 Views)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / BREAKING: Giadom To Step Down As Ag. Chairman Of APC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Joylove2324(f): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2019
No amount of blackmail can pull Osinbajo down, he is a man of grace and we are ready to support him come 2023
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by dokie: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.

Validated, while I was in banking, I was wondering why a friend who found himself in a similar position as yours still ended up resigning. He said to me "You can't say goodnight to someone only to return to tell him good evening "
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by falzthebadguy: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Bad gangs,they want to deal with the pastor.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by dokie: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
They better concentrate on more pressing issues than heating up the system unnecessarily

It appears you believe this government is burdened with a sense of responsibility to make Nigeria better.

Let me inform you: they are not. There is no pressing issue before them.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by AgentNairaland(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Eeeeeee
Aaaaaaa
YORUBA ROONU OOOO

BUBU SERVE THEM RIGHT... USED THEM AND DUMPED THEM PLS
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Dobb: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2019
And yet, southerners and Christians will pack themselves together and start attacking and mocking the man yet all what he is being accused of are the appointment of southerners who are also Christians.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by stevups(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
35824L:
You are right. If Onnoghen had been denied the position then given his seniority, there would have been a public outcry that would reinforce the propaganda of opposition parties that APC was anti-christain and anti-south. It would have devasted APC in the presidential election in the south with APC losing badly. It was better that Onnoghen was confirmed as CJN and then his dirty closet exposed to show he wasn't fit for that exalted office. And for sure a southerner must emerge as president in 2023. Even the real northern power brokers know that Nigeria's continued existence is hinged on that.
Valid point.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Thescienceprof(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very soon they will discover Osinbajo has committed an impeachable offence.
An impeachment proceeding will be instituted, and you can guess the rest of the story.
Something tells me Tinubu is part of this conspiracy against his own kinsman.
Let's just wait and see events unfold. Like somebody said earlier, Osinbajo already threatened the cabal with resignation, he should have resigned and keep his dignity intact, but what do I know?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by cmikel: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Awol1:
What if Osinbajo's travails is orchestrated by Tinubu who is threatened by the former's growing popularity and sees him as threat to his 2023 ambition?

lol.... maybe so.....anything to get rid off competitor

That is African politics

Public offices should be made less lucrative

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Venerable612(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buliwyf:

For someone who prides himself in logic, you show an exceptional lack of that skill. Isn't the best explanation that the DailyNaijaMode guy stole the story from Punch?

You have just committed a Strawman fallacy.

of course, the blogger is not capable of that detailed false analysis, it had to be done by Punch.

But it doesn’t matter who it came from. It lacks credibility! - and that was the onus my argument.

If you were educated, you would understand that the sentence “ This article lacks logic and the source is highly questionable“ are two different sentences with separate meaning.

I will indulge you with the meaning...
1. The content of the article does not follow from its proposition.
2. The source does not correlate with the content.

Unlike you, I do not take any information I see online hook and sinker, and I don’t draw inferences that are unsupported by facts.

If you have a university education - you should also know that the best way to influence stupid people is by spewing trash on stupid webpages. Dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Buliwyf: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Venerable612:

You have just committed a Strawman fallacy.

of course, the blogger is not capable of that detailed false analysis, it had to be done by Punch.

But it doesn’t matter who it came from. It lacks credibility! - and that was the onus my argument.

If you were educated, you would understand that the sentence “ This article lacks logic and the source is highly questionable“ are two different sentences with separate meaning.

I will indulge you with the meaning...
1. The content of the article does not follow from its proposition.
2. The source does not correlate with the content.

Unlike you, I do not take any information I see online hook and sinker, and I don’t draw inferences that are unsupported by facts.

If you have a university education - you should also know that the best way to influence stupid people is by spewing trash on stupid webpages. Dimwit!

E pain the mugu!!! Hahahaha. See long story.
Yeah I am not educated and I also don't have any university education. You got me there. Hahahaha. E pain am die. See cry.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Venerable612(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buliwyf:

E pain the mugu!!! Hahahaha. See long story.
Yeah I am not educated and I also don't have any university education. You got me there. Hahahaha. E pain am die. See cry.

I am happy to have spent sometime schooling you. Yu are welcome smiley
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Buliwyf: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Venerable612:

I am happy to have spent sometime schooling you. Yu are welcome smiley

What did you school? Bloody oaf suffering from delusions of grandeur. You are inconsequential and each of the letters I have typed in this reply is worth more than u can ever be.
Sit your ass down little biitch. Learn when to stop.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Perkins2018: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
dokie:

Validated, while I was in banking, I was wondering why a friend who found himself in a similar position as yours still ended up resigning. He said to me "You can't say goodnight to someone only to return to tell him good evening "

You quoted a guy who spew nonsense because of likes. Why don’t you ask him to tell you when Osinbajo threatened anybody he would resign?

The guy got many likes based on false rumors. This shows the lack of intelligence of average Nigerian youths. Osinbajo never threatened anybody with resignation so his comment is total hogwash.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Venerable612(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buliwyf:

What did you school? Bloody oaf suffering from delusions of grandeur. You are inconsequential and each of the letters I have typed in this reply is worth more than u can ever be.
Sit your ass down little biitch. Learn when to stop.

Fool!
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Buliwyf: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Venerable612:

Fool!

Make I mercy for you. I can see your mental faculties have been damaged so bad that such a crass reply is all you can manage. Next time don't overestimate yourself.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by RichJoel007(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
I believed osibanjo did the right thing because Onnoghen was the next in line, let me tell you all something today, a southerner will become president come 2023 and 1000 Abba Kyari cannot change that

You speak like a kindergarten. You think the North is ready to relinquish power to the west?��‍♂️
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Venerable612(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buliwyf:

Make I mercy for you. I can see your mental faculties have been damaged so bad that such a crass reply is all you can manage. Next time don't overestimate yourself.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/09/nba-unravels-plans-to-tackle-fake-news-among-social-media-influencers-bloggers/
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by renewable1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Useful1: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Southern youths in Nairaland are not even fit to be called online warriors because the scope or boundary of their verbal battle ground is only here in Nairaland.
Most don't even address directly issue on thread, but in tribal war. It's disgusting to say the least. The Northern youths are more politically matured than their Southern counterparts. That's why whenever the Arewa Youths sneeze, the whole nation listen, unlike youthless south. Continue Ipob and Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by s4cs: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Awol1:
What if Osinbajo's travails is orchestrated by Tinubu who is threatened by the former's growing popularity and sees him as threat to his 2023 ambition?

Possibly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.