Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide (30111 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Deepfeel(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2019
sassysure:
Hope they train his voice.
Nigerian artists especially men don't do voice training.

And change beats too.
All of them use the same beat u get tired of listening.
No creativity.

Those beats you are tired of listening to, are unique new sounds to the American Music industry they are drawing inspiration from Nigerian music to rebrand their own music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by SouthSouth1914: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Soneh:
Akon should come and be signed by YBNL because YBNL is currently bigger than convict music. I can't recall when last that dead label released a hit.

You need a hard knock/hit on your coconut head! A recording label who once had acts like lady Gaga etc!!

Pangolo music and Igbo don scata your head finish

5 Likes

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Olanipekun1: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82367683:
Good for Badoo
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by tuzle(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2019
oksmart1992:
I think if Olamide should sign to any foreign label at all it shouldn't be convict music.. All the other foreign artists under the label are they making waves? He should just concentrate on his own label. The grass is not always green on the other side.
but Lady Gaga released a hit single early this year/ last year
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Those beats you are tired of listening to, are unique new sounds to the American Music industry they are drawing inspiration from Nigerian music to rebrand their own music
They are not at all.
They don't sell except to African especially Nigerian out there

Artists from other countries do concerts in US or UK and they attract the locals. Our artists attract only Nigerians with their coarse voice and bad lip syncing.
When Americans invite them for show, that is when I will start taking them serious.

Years ago, our artists were so good they even perform for the queen of England. They have different beats and well trained voices. Listen to fela voice or osadebe, just their high notes and low notes and listen to the trash they sing today.
No wonder my mummy said they make her sick.
I concur. Shouting and noise making competition.

5 Likes

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by emsco(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Convict music that is dead already even YBNL better pass them. Tpain, brick and lace and even Akon no get mouth for obodo music industry again.
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Deepfeel(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2019
sassysure:

They are not at all.
They don't sell except to African especially Nigerian out there

Artists from other countries do concerts in US or UK and they attract the locals. Our artists attract only Nigerians with their coarse voice and bad lip syncing.
When Americans invite them for show, that is when I will start taking them serious.

Years ago, our artists were so good they even perform for the queen of England. They have different beats and well trained voices. Listen to fela voice or osadebe, just their high notes and low notes and listen to the trash they sing today.
No wonder my mummy said they make her sick.
I concur. Shouting and noise making competition.

Forget about all that, American Hiphop is dying they ran out of new sounds, they look up to Africa now to rebrand their music especially Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by freddymanny49: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Why do dark skin Yoruba girls have bad breath
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by edoboss1234: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Red oil and gas
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Emilycp(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2019
adewest1999:
grin
how much e go dey pay ,nah weekly or monthly or the years agreed? And wetin badoo wan sing again? Pawon sef wey don come out since no dey even trend.
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by OnPointMan(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2019
oyeb15:
retirement deal for Olamide. Akon no see hot dudes like Zlatan, Naira Marley, Lyta ,junior boy and co.
Olamide just dey copycat these days to stay relevant.

See artists wey you want make Akon sign. grin grin cheesy angry
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Laurene: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Forget about all that, American Hiphop is dying they ran out of new sounds, they look up to Africa now to rebrand their music especially Nigeria
dey give your rubbish naija music hope. Our trash music is going no where, check billboard hot hundred

1 Like

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by skukimania(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Does this mean olamide will now be rapping and singing in English language because I don't think Akon understands Yoruba language.
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by grandstar(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bad move for Olamide

Olamide's music is local and he has done a great job marketing himself to the local audience.

Olamide is very creative and therefore should not be underestimated. He might have the ability to create music with a global appeal
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by oksmart1992(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
I no hear dat one ooo grin
tuzle:
but Lady Gaga released a hit single early this year/ last year
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Deepfeel(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Laurene:
dey give your rubbish naija music hope. Our trash music is going no where, check billboard hot hundred

Our trash music as you call it hasn't made it to the billboard hot hundred cause it's not the type of music they are familiar with, most of these foreign musicians listen to our music repackag it to their own sound, their music is trash to we Africans now African don't listen to foreign music the way it used to be in the 90tis early 2000, Nigerian music has taken over from the Jamaican music in America
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Risingblue008(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na today we don dey hear such?
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Yemiwonder(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
if anybody talk rubbish about baddosneh again dis is what I will do to him

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Starz825(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:

When last did YBNL release a hit. is it Pawon ??

You would do well to keep shut if you know nothing about business and brand appeal

Convict music is miles and miles ahead of your local YBNL
Even Olamide knows who's boss... But someone in his comfortable hut thinks otherwise

angry

For as much as I believe convict music label is far bigger than YBNL....

YBNL is one of real deal in the industry....a lot of their products are out there doing great.... besides fireboy is still on fire
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Sirmuel1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Money pass money oh. Imagine Akon signing one of the biggest record label owner in Nigeria. Hmmmm
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by TemmyT002(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
I thought Olamide already has a label
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by tuzle(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
oksmart1992:
I no hear dat one ooo grin
it is a very nice song she sang it together with Bradley Cooper, the song title is shallow not too sure about that, it was used for a movie
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by peesleem(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
mercyvivv:

Check you email for the confirmation link or fill the web form for further assistance.
Okay
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by renewable1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by donhils: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Soneh:
Akon should come and be signed by YBNL because YBNL is currently bigger than convict music. I can't recall when last that dead label released a hit.
Your opinion...but if Olamide agreed to the deal that means he thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
puyol005:
Yeye deal, Akon is looking for ways to make money after his dead career.
akon carrer is dead? I laugh at you in Chinese
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by blacknp(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Soneh:
Mumu, just like the Naira is greater than the Dollar?
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Americanboy35:

How much bro?

Hello Sir, this Royal County Estate is 2.8m currently.
It has approved Excision that can be verify at Alausa.

1 Like

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by IRIEBOY(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
puyol005:
Yeye deal, Akon is looking for ways to make money after his dead career.
lolz dead career.. you are funny
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by IRIEBOY(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Topmaike007:
akon carrer is dead? I laugh at you in Chinese
I tell you bro. very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Glows In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Davido/Tagbo Controversy / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.