Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide (30112 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by Omeizadean(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Are we on time traveled to 2009? I thought thats the last I heard about this record and its artistes making waves
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by ikorodureporta: 2:48am On Sep 20, 2019
na repeat of Kanye dbanj
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Americanboy35:

I will contact you ASAP

Okay, looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
grandstar:

Olamide is very creative and therefore should not be underestimated. He might have the ability to create music with a global appeal
Agree with you, Olamide is good on a foreign rap level but hes just lazy these days.

skukimania:
Does this mean olamide will now be rapping and singing in English language because I don't think Akon understands Yoruba language.
Multi language is accepted in muzik, Akon has sang in Spanish, Hindi, Wolof, English and Yoruba And trust me Olamide will do good in English rap

emsco:
Convict music that is dead already even YBNL better pass them.
Tpain, brick and lace and even Akon no get mouth for obodo music industry again.
If you say Konvict muzik is dead, i wont disagree and i wont agree with you rather. Akon currently has newly 4 record labels under his belt but saying YBNL is greater than konvict is like saying Naira is better than Dollar. YBNL best achievement cant match Konvicts least achievement.

YesNo:
What are the terms and conditions for this?

cos i can't understand why a whole YBNL brand boss who is not struggling should be SIGNED to KONVICT music. Olamide better be getting the larger share of the cake in terms of money & publicity. Dont tell me that international exposure scam talk.

On the other hand... Bloggers can twist a story to make a provoking headline.
it could be that Akon signed a deal with Olamide to do music business and now our bloggers has twisted the story.

Why cant a whole brand boss who is not struggling signed to another label? Even Dre, 50cent and some other artiste with an independent label during their reigns where co-signed to another label, so why cant Olamide? Even when Dbanj signed to good muzik he was under mohits and was Nigeria's best. So?

Benz4pimp:
Dumb comment....convict is bigger than any Nigerian artist...Ask Davido
Na man u be, u talk true, all these pikin kno nada

mokt:
Is Olamide not big enough to sign Akon seff ni, can someone explain pls cos I am not understanding
Olamide is big but not big enof to sign Akon atleast now presently.

puyol005:
Yeye deal, Akon is looking for ways to make money after his dead career.
Looking for ways to make money? Yes he is, even Dangote the African richest is still looking for ways to make money and trust me he is more than 5 times richer than Olamide just incase you dunno. Dead career? Hmmm, nobody stays at the top forever but his Muzik career aint dead, you just haven't followed him enough to hear mew songs from him. Google Lowkey by Akon

YesNo:
This should be the other way round.

now they making it look like they are doing olamide a favour. Akon please come & get signed.
Get signed to where?

Soneh:
Akon should come and be signed by YBNL because YBNL is currently bigger than convict music. I can't recall when last that dead label released a hit.
lol, YBNL bigger than Konvict, person wey say him papa farm big....you know the rest. Meanwhile, Akon release Lowkey recently, if u dont know, now u know.

EdoNation:
Breaking News!!!!!.
Akon just announced the signing of Nigerian Afrobeats sensation Olamide to convict music worldwide, the announcement was made on american radio.
It is gathered by Viralmula.com that new music from Olamide on the convict music label are dropping soonest . .... Congrats baddo sneh

Convict artistes include lady gaga, brick n lace, Tpain .....etc

It is konvict music and not convict muzik and again lady gaga, brick n lace, Tpain are past artiste so remove your "includes". Thank you
Re: Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Americanboy35:

I will contact you ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together / Mercy Aigbe-gentry Arrested By Policemen In Osogbo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.