Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested (48743 Views)

Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Ritzy10(f): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2019
A suspected member of the gang involved in the killing of young girls in Port Harcourt, has been arrested by the Rivers state police command.

He reportedly tried strangling a young lady with a pillow at a hotel in Mile 4 area of Port Harcourt.

According to the Rivers state commissioner of police, Mustapha Dandaura, they got a distress call from the hotel before they quickly rushed in and arrested the suspect who was found in one of the hotel rooms with the victim.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-arrest-suspected-member-of-gang-involved-in-killing-of-girls-in-port-harcourt/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Ritzy10(f): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Oblitz(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2019
I hope so

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by hisgrace090: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Make police no come arrange something to take glory.

This is how they normally claim to have rescued kidnapped victims while the victim family will insist on how they pay ransom for the victim freedom. Fear police!

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by revenge001: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
lies, they have arrested one innocent guy and tag him a suspect. Nigerian police are bunch of sophisticated morons cheesy grin

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Emrixx(f): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Jokers

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Jestin: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Them don catch am

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by BuhariDcow: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
X
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Good news.
Good to wake up reading such good news like this.
We hope we won't read about any more deaths of ladies in hotels.
While at that, ladies , please let us becareful who we hang out with please.
YOLO!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by BuhariDcow: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Ray
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Phyqee10(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Picture nko?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Emrixx:
Jokers
revenge001:
lies, they have arrested one innocent guy and tag him a suspect. Nigerian police are bunch of sophisticated morons cheesy grin
rockafela:
Cooked up by the police to ease the tension..failed country
mmadu4:
believe nigerian police at your own peril

Seems you guys will only be happy to wake up and read the news about another girl being strangle to death, so you can happily type the negative things you have occupying your mind.
But why are some people such sadists like this?
Why are people so pessimistic about any good news?
Is this the same way you people live in your house also?
Thinking aloud!

iamapplord:

He reportedly tried strangling a young lady with a pillow at a hotel in Mile 4 area of Port Harcourt.
I dont believe it!

But you are going to believe reading about 3 girls being strangled again this morning, isn't it?
Next time don't quote us with such rubbish again pls.
What is our effing business if you believe it or not?

emmyid:
What do you really want? You sound like a criminal. You always counter all claims on criminals and try to make it seem like everyone is innocent. Who then does the killing? Your colleague has been arrested. Do your worst.
U dey mind dem.
We always wonder how people be so negative in life!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Dannieln1: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Jungle Justice is the best judgment that should be netted out on this guy...

But first let him be tried first if found guilty then the above...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by odeebee: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Let him confess and call all d names of his members

1 Like

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by lyriclekidd(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Naso
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by SultanOfAbia: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Now i no fit do BDSM with my babe for hotel, before dem Police go come use me shine like shoe polish sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Olalan(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Naija police needs to tell us the motive behind the killings just maybe we might take lessons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Where's the picture of the suspect?

If na yahoo boys na NPF go shine teeth dey snap pinshure

37 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Where dem de? All these useless Nigeria government officials snap picture pass slay queens sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by millionboi2: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Addicted killer
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by iamapplord(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
post=82364070:
Good news

I dont believe it!

15 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by rahztafari(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
These ones are jokers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by mozona(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2019
i will only believe this guys if their is no more killing.

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by mercyvivv(f): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Where is his picture please...furnish us his picture before you people tell us he disappeared o. This is Nigeria!!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Christophorus(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
We understand

It's a security play.

Get a prisoner to act a culprit
Give him some flimsy promises
Calm the tension on the citizenry
Pave way for proper investigations

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Spartacus101(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay so were is the suspect?
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by kaymandak(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Great job by our NPF and to all kindhearted river state indigenes, together we need to kick evil elements out of our community.... Backyard is best fit for them.
Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by VulgarLee(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Make dem no go carry innocent guys on the street o

I no trust them

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Passionate888: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Hope he is guilty and not an innocent guy that has been beaten into admitting he is a serial killer.

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by mmadu4: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2019
believe nigerian police at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Cherrybae(f): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2019
I dont believe this news until I see the CCTV video.
Nigerian police can lie more than my mentor Lia Mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested by Royalfurnitures: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2019
He should be thoroughly interrogated and investigated to reveal more cos I'm sure there are more to be revealed

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.