Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World (9428 Views)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by edu1010: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2010
who say d current miss world no fine after all na wetin u get for brain and ur beauty na 'im matter for the contest. If person do well make we congratulate. Miss World Happy rule OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. smiley[b][/b]
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by Ecash1: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Any how!!!,my congratulations goes to her,but,
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by Kx: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
was naija not represented?
could someone kindly post her pix?
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by opabukun(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
GUYZ, U WNT BELEIVE THIS.

JUST I OPENED THIS NOW, MY 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SAID

"C GANMAN"

SHE TOO OLD PAST 30YRS!!!
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by icare1: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
oh that men may lust more , that divorce may increase so the family unit the foundation of a nation may disintegrate.

invitation for adultery and fornication in the name of beauty PEAGENT
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by africhika(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
Miss Botswana, Emma Wareus, won 2nd place

Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by africhika(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
1. Miss Kenya  Natasha Metto
2. Miss Namibia  Odile Madeline Gertze
3. MIss Nigeria Fiona Afuma Amuzie
4. Miss Ghana  Mimi Areme

Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by africhika(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
1. Miss Ivory Coast Ines Stepanie Amoin da Silva Batista
2. Miss Sierra Leone Neyorlyn Melrose Williams
3. Miss Tanzania Genevieve Mpangala
4. Miss Zimbabwe Samantha Tshuma

Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by Saecula: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
It is indeed a cause for concern that the world is headed to disaster. Sex obsession in high places. Young lasses going nude in the pretext of MISS SOMETHING. It is abysmal that our psyches and innocent sensibilities has been insulted with immoral, obscene and explicit contents. We the youths do exacerbate this global madness by patting the unscrupulous minds behind these cankerworms at the back. We worsen more the situation by foolishly and voluntarily trying to get frivolous, ephemeral and meaningless pleasure from these social menace. It is disheartening that Sex is now one of the searched term on the web. Society now want us to believe that we are timid and archaic if we don't flirt with women,watch blue , white and yellow films,nude pictures, masturbate, have sex and engage in other sexual escapades. With this ugly trend , what happens to our future. Oh! the devil is deceiving us .What the heck shall we tell God on the last day. Must we follow the majority? The whole setting and environment now discourages meditation and rumination with its obstreperous nature, at least we would have had a cause for reappraisal and reassessment of the way we lead our lives. Indeed the youths are at risk. I urge all sundry to just sit down, examine his or her life and make amends. Thanks and may the Almighty Father bless and grant all your heart desires as you seek his face . Amen.Hail mary.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by malaria(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
Wts al dis peageant craz mis dis&dat.faz of dis&dat.beauty nt only lies n eyz of d beholda bt also n d hart of d posesor.if u blv sa u wowo so b it.as 4 me am mis vrytn world,planet,, evn faz of heavn .one da ther'l b contest 4 Face of pure water.tswm.i choptas nt.kpomkwem.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by Mobinga: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
shocked Fine smiley
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2010
She doesn't deserve to win in any way, shape or form. . .

She doesn't even look like the beauty pageant type, she looks like every normal girl one sees everyday.

Nothing special, her teeth is a little brownish and has a little gap by the side, I bet they made her win it because she's american. embarassed
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by AloyEmeka5: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2010
[size=14pt]
Miss Omidan Olojo is finer than the current miss world.
[/size]

Sunday, October 31, 2010
[size=14pt],  and all hail the queen[/size]

Our Correspondent

Meanwhile, a final year student of Sociology at Bowen University, Iwo, Mojisola Ajayi, captured the crown at the Omidan Olojo Beauty Pageant held as part of the festival.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/31/punch/images/pix201010312162237[1].jpg[/img]
L-R: Adedoyin, Ajayi and Osundina

The 22- year-old undergraduate beat six other finalists to emerge as the Omidan Olojo and went home with the star prize of a Honda Civic car. She succeeded Opeyemi Fadipe who was on ground to crown her as the new queen.

The highly contested event featured different sessions with the contestants wooing the audience with their beauty and intelligence. Apart from their personal attributes that depict true African beauty, the contestants were tested on their understanding of the culture and tradition of the Yorubaland. The new Omidan Olojo will reign for the next one year as the face of Olojo.

The Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, MTN Nigeria, Mr Bola Akingbade, who was represented by the Regional Marketing Manager, South West, Olaoluwa Osundina, reiterated the company's commitment to the promotion of the unique heritage of the people and promised that it would continue to support the interests and passions of its customers everywhere they reside in the country.

"MTN is proud to be associated with the positive aspects of our cultural heritage of which Olojo is unique. Our customers are key to our growth and we are committed to their interests and core passion," he said.

MTN has been the major sponsor of the Olojo Festival for three consecutive years. And for a celebration that represents the cradle of the Yoruba kingdom, the involvement of the telecoms company has no doubt been a welcome development to showcase this unique cultural heritage to the world.

Among other dignitaries, the Chancellor, Obafemi Awolowo University, Dr. Raymond Adedoyin, was also at the event.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/31/849.html
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by VPersie: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2010
I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by chic2pimp(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
VPersie:

I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by VPersie: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2010
I have access to highly classified information from the database that stores the information. That is all I can said for now. I will be coming with more details as the days go by. This is going to be ground moving. Just wait and see.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by formebyme: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
I got to watch the finale and honestly #withnodiscriminationinmind miss botswana should have won,she was looking so beautiful,her diction was perfecto and she answered the questions intelligently,
she should have won#case closed embarassed
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by tunde121oke: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
wow
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by shilling(f): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah, Botswana probably should have won, oh well . . .

Emma is mixed. Motswana + Swedish.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
i care:

oh that men may lust more , that divorce may increase so the family unit the foundation of a nation may disintegrate.

invitation for adultery and fornication in the name of beauty PEAGENT
Calm down. . .

It's not like they'll be going from one home to another looking for married men.

But what I don't understand is the necessity of it, it's not like it's beauty pageantry is that important.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
See how Miss Sierra Leone come resemble Makosi shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^You're really funny!
Re: Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World by Bolarge1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
miss wetin be this? abah! this na miss ojoju!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FORBES: The 11 Most Powerful Celebrities In Nigeria / Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real / Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.