Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 39th Birthday With Breath-taking Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 39th Birthday With Breath-taking Photos (782 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 39th Birthday With Breath-taking Photos by SleekGist: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji is a year older today. She clocked 39. SleekGist Reports.

"It's my birthday today' She announced as she shared breathtaking photos...

'.. guys! My last year as a 30-something year old! . But I am so grateful for how far God has brought me. For all the blessings I don't take for granted; for my son, parents, siblings, great friends, dedicated readers of those blog, loyal fans, everyone who has followed my journey and to you reading this!
Happy birthday to me! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. God bless you and yours! #Sept19 #Virgogirl' She said.

See photos
See more glowing photos here;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/linda-ikeji-celebrates-39th-birthday/

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 39th Birthday With Breath-taking Photos by charleff512(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Happy Birthday!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 39th Birthday With Breath-taking Photos by Denique(f): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Happy birthday to you Dear Linda kiss

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:cee-c Looks Stunning In No-makeup / Adekunle Gold Responds To Claims He Is "Our Own R.kelly" / Bbnaija: Omashola And Seyi On The Appreciation Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.