Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say (775 Views)

Naira Marley Announces New Album "God's Time Is The Best" / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by correctkidabc(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2019
A fan has taken it upon himself to quiz popular cross dresser, Bobrisky when he will be having children.

Bobrisky has given a response to the curious fan asking to know when he will be having children and his response as usual was shocking.

he fan took to his recently shared post on social media to ask

“When will you be giving us children bob risky”

He responded,

“I don’t know y am not taken in ohhh….. the rate my bae cum inside me ehnnnn God time is the best”

Read more:https://correctkid.com/i-want-to-get-pregnant-and-have-kids-but-gods-time-is-the-best-bobrisky-says/
Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by johnkay1(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Noted
Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by sunnychibs(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2019
give birth through the anus or through the mouth?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by thesicilian: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2019
Let's watch and see what God's time brings.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2019
undecided what is this one saying
Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by kolafolabi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
He is a liar, a cheat and a fraudster
Re: ‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say by LearnITsmash(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why is this dingbat looking for cheap attention again naaaaa undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Welcomes Another Baby Via Surrogacy / Don Jazzy Unveils Mavin New Headquarters / Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Explains Why He Stopped Being Friends With Toyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.