Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria (22362 Views)

I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by MhizMuna: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
The African Giant thinks some things about Nigerian are somewhat difficult to explain.

According to Burna Boy, his ‘African Giant’ album focuses more on Nigerians and African than his previous album ‘Outside’ which was more of an autobiography.

The ‘Afro-fusion’ artiste claims that, his lyrics always depict how he wants to cross-over to the outside world. In explaining “cross-over,” he said that, he would like to cross over to those outside Africa and educate them on where they are originally from – Africa – so that they do not lose their roots.

Talking about Nigeria, he said to the media;

“Nigeria is misunderstood by insiders. I can guarantee you that at least 90% of my people that are my age group in Nigeria, when we consider the youth, have no clue about the real origins of Nigeria. There’s so much knowledge and there’s so much truth that needs to be told. There’s so much that the youth needs to know.

“Really and truly, right now the only thing that can save the youth is knowledge and financial independence.”

https://www./2019/08/90-of-nigerian-youths-dont-know-about-the-real-origins-of-nigeria-burna-boy.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Burna Boy don dey carry-talk oo.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by NOL2dworld(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Does the origin of Nigeria matter when U are frustrated and life seems unfair?

Does it matter when you don't know where your next meal is coming from?

Does it matter when U feel rejected, abandoned and uncertain about the future..?

Well, For those who wish to know.

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Teewhy2: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
right now the only thing that can save the youth is knowledge and financial independence.

WORD
Local man cannot agree less.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by jagabanlewis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nd so...yeye dy smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by iDRAW(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Burner not really walking it like he's talking it... Check out his interview with E-Bro and the Breakfast Club on YouTube; dude was given international platform to promote his art and talk about real life issues affecting Africans on the continent (at least, Nigerians) but your African Giant kept answering "Yeah" "Yes" "Ye" to every question thrown at him like someone high a Chinese Popeyes Chicken wings. I was so embarrassed watching the whole interview; someone even said (a YouTube commenter) he looks high... Like he took something to boost his confidence

Still love him though cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by ivolt: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okay. Next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Adegokenath(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by inoki247: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
wetin concern me with Nigeria Origin shey na dat one my Mama go chop Origin ko Adonko ni oga swerve e b like say u don smoke Loud today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by kolafolabi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Burna boy the researcher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by ecclize: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
This just dey concern about origin...
Na origin be our problem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Charleys: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
only IPOB knows the origins of Nigeria, I felt that's what Burna Boy is trying to say.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by PureGoldh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
But we have Wikipedia and other search engines

Even our Grand parents too

What's exactly your point nii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by cncity(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oya we wan learn o undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
MhizMuna:
The African Giant thinks some things about Nigerian are somewhat difficult to explain.

According to Burna Boy, his ‘African Giant’ album focuses more on Nigerians and African than his previous album ‘Outside’ which was more of an autobiography.

The ‘Afro-fusion’ artiste claims that, his lyrics always depict how he wants to cross-over to the outside world. In explaining “cross-over,” he said that, he would like to cross over to those outside Africa and educate them on where they are originally from – Africa – so that they do not lose their roots.

Talking about Nigeria, he said to the media;

“Nigeria is misunderstood by insiders. I can guarantee you that at least 90% of my people that are my age group in Nigeria, when we consider the youth, have no clue about the real origins of Nigeria. There’s so much knowledge and there’s so much truth that needs to be told. There’s so much that the youth needs to know.

“Really and truly, right now the only thing that can save the youth is knowledge and financial independence.”

https://www./2019/08/90-of-nigerian-youths-dont-know-about-the-real-origins-of-nigeria-burna-boy.html

we say diz all the time....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Burna, u r wrong...

it's 100%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Laquan22: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ola the burna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by idonhammer: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Humm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by mcjohny(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why will they know when the government intentionally hide the history of the country in order to cover-up their mistakes. The height of it is that the average youth isn't even interested in knowing because of the social and cultural pressure.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
cryburna turn inspirational

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
You too dey talk oh Burna

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Lanredata: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Uncle burna ... Do you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by seven7clien(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
He is definitely not lying.

i build professional responsive websites or blogs for 9k. See signature for contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by anambraamaka: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
True

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by tardell007(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
mumu boy don go smoke weed come dey feel like wise man. ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Ufedolove: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who doesn't know that Nigeria is a polygamous marriage fraudulently arranged by the Englishmen for their selfish reasons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by OgbanjeProphet: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Burna don turn to a historian...

Fame sweet die!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
So that was why you fvcked stefflondon up abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Alwaysking: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Highness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by mytime24(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Na d real origin of naija d dis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by dynicks(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor / Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.