Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant (17511 Views)

Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Delegates Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by naptu2: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buhari appoints Philip Obin as Technical Assistant

By Obeten Godfrey, Calabar

18/09/2019

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of the Chief Executive Officer of Potech Nigeria Limited, Mr. Philip Obin, as Technical Assistant to the Presidency (Office of the Vice President).

Obin who is the Manager of @APCNigeria, the official twitter handle of the ruling All Progressives Congress, is also one of the administrators of the official APC WhatsApp group.

Obin, one of the founding members of the APC in Cross River state is a social media influencer, digital marketer, SME and business development consultant with vast experience spanning across, Digital Media, Marketing and ICT.

Before the Cross River State Independent Electoral Commission, CROSIEC, suspended indefinitely, the local government elections in 2016, Obin was the APC Chairmanship candidate for Biase local government area.

He was also the Chairman of the New Media team of the APC Cross River State Governorship Campaign Council in the 2019 election.

The appointment which was approved on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, takes immediate effect and Mr. Obin has since resumed work at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

https://akahinews.org/buhari-appoints-philip-obin-as-technical-assistant/

2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations to him. My concern is the output status end of the day
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by SouthSouth1914: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmnn! Replacing some people they just booted out of ASO ROCK. I won’t call names sha..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
We stand with our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better Nigeria and for all the good decisions they are taking to make sure our nation foundation that has been destroyed for16 years is on the right track.

We love them.
We stand with them.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Gideoniteprime4: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
another statute has just been signed into position
yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
another statute has just been signed into position
yeye pipu

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by AutoReportNG: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Same Philip of @apcnigeria? Let's see how this will play out...

Congrats Boss
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Lamasta(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Welcome to Buhari's government
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Gideoniteprime4: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
see the way the guy do hand like who dey say
``i don come for una today today!``
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Richdad50(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Authoreety: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na wa o... so buhari don't have my contact...

Bubu, I dey wait o
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by chloride6: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
There is an official APC WhatsApp group?
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by lightheart(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congrats, Phil
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by DennisEche(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82372578:
Keep wailing for the next 4 years. It is allowed.
[/s]
TRASH

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
...what's the purpose of this appointment...too much bureaucrats...
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Gideoniteprime4: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82372578:
you wanna know what else is allowed for the next 4 years?
my fist!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Sirpaul(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
functioning sense I pray thee
post=82372578:

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by EsquireTee(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Their business

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by RZArecta2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lol grin I’m happy for the brainless thug cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by bigdammyj: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good one
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
This Philip Obin is a popular zombie here

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by RZArecta2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
chloride6:
There is an official APC WhatsApp group?
its where they distribute their daily propaganda updates direct from the villa, you notice an average APC minion can’t think for himself or reason logically because the whatsapp group abhors intellectuals

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by TorukMakto: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
FarahAideed:

Here is how Reno O. busted him after stealing is post

Reno:
Dear Nigerians,‬ ‪This fellow, Philip Obin, manages APC’s Twitter handle. For years, he has been insulting me. Yet, he found me interesting enough to steal my nugget. He even pinned it on his profile. He was not even creative enough to change one word. He just removed the #FreeLeahSharibu and #RenosNuggets and @XEROX’ed my tweet word for word. The only thing he didn't copy is the 'Twitter for iPhone' sign at the bottom of my nugget! That is the same way his boss, General @muhammadubuhari plagiarised @barackobama and Charles De Gaulle and steals projects done by former President Jonathan and lies that they are his projects.

Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
clowns everywhere
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Lastorator: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abobi levels dong change ekama ekamba.. From local govt chair to being the President's side kick
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by lereinter(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes this kind of people are allowed to die and

perish for buhari not those asslickers who have not even
been offered crumbs but yet suffer their data and

energy to promote a fool like buhari on NL.

Philip enjoy yourself, posterity will reward u
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by RZArecta2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
really ? I’m not surprised though
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by ithink7: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dirty people.
Zero integrity.
Re: Buhari Appoints Philip Obin As Technical Assistant by Stalwert: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Great news, the Phillip guy does slit for people to empower themselves through business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.