Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead (17398 Views)

Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by donphilopus: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
According to the Chairman of Buhari Youth Vanguard, Mr Jasper Azuatalam, the Governorship Candidate of the APC in Kogi State, Mr Abubakar Audu is not dead.

Details later. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by LordMecuzy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmnmn...Lemme book space
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Elslim: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by ademega(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
God don't let wailers to rejoice

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Agunnewi: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by ishiamu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
According to the Chairman of Buhari Youth Vanguard, Mr Jasper Azuatalam, the Governorship Candidate of the APC in Kogi State, Mr Abubakar Audu is not dead.

Details later. . .

Hmmmm
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
ok
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by tuffgongjo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Observing.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by doctokwus: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who is that. Does he know the high power sources that give SR confidential info. I wud place a wager on SR than this vanguard whoever

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by tpiadotcom: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm, why is Nigeria's news as inconsistent as the Nigerian Army?undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by castancassy5(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
He,s dead. I confirmed the news from core tv news. Rest in peace sir
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Walelavender(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
'Sauceless source ' grin Make una stop this hanky panky jare
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why has he not spoken to the press since the election was declared inconclusive, if he was not dead?

Is he unconscious?
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by softvio(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmm...end time news
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by idupaul: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Something bad definitely happened to him
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by donphilopus: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why has he not spoken to the press since the election was declared inconclusive, if he was not dead?

Is he unconscious?

According to Sahara Reporters, it was after it was declared inconclusive that he gave up. That means he was aware his Election had been declared inconclusive. If he had wanted to speak to the press then, he would have done so.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by MzzCutie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
The real fact is on our blog
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by mirabel001(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
he is dead
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wety d man go tell God? Tinubu don kill Audu to loot Kogi State
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by maupe: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
This was how the PDP told us that Yaradua was hale and hearty, even after various reputable sources had claimed otherwise. I can still remember September 17, 2008 like if it was yesterday. After a heated board room meeting by the ChannelsTV board members on if to report the news or not. We eventually decided to report it, because we felt the people had a right to know. But after reporting it. Men of the SS stormed our office and treated us like terrorists. Eventually, we were vindicated. But in this case, I hope the APC candidate is hale and hearty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by PRYCE(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well... na una fight oo

APC NL-ZOMBIES vs Sahara Reporters grin grin

Personally, I'm rooting for the zombies just for the pleasure of seeing Sahara Kalahari Reporters caught in A huge lie...
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by arabaribiti(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
What shd we believe
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by bunmioguns(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Observing
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by donphilopus: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
According to an fb friend, he said his (Audu's) PA has confirmed to him that Audu is alive.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
This was how the PDP told us that Yaradua was hale and hearty, even after various reputable sources had claimed otherwise. I can still remember September 17, 2008 like if it was yesterday. After a heated board room meeting by the ChannelsTV board members on if to report the news or not. We eventually decided to report it, because we felt the people had a right to know. But after reporting it. Men of the SS stormed our office and treated us like terrorists. Eventually, we were vindicated. But in this case, I hope the APC candidate is hale and hearty.

it is easy to impersonate on nairaland, but dont tell me you are maupe ogun

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by johndwayy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
So which do we believe now?
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by docadams: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:

Hian!!!!
Maupe of Channels TV or Channels NL?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by maupe: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
docadams:

Hian!!!!
Maupe of Channels TV or Channels NL?
You can never tell. Someone even gave me two new names today. The individual said my name is Hinwazaka Chukwudi. I am now wondering if the woman I see in the mirror is not me.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by docadams: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
According to an fb friend, he said his (Audu's) PA has confirmed to him that Audu is alive.

I advise you request to know where Audu is now - home, office, hospital or the morgue.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by docadams: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

I will advise you request to know where Audu is now - home, office, hospital or the morgue.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by yomalex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
babaearly:

it is easy to impersonate on nairaland, but dont tell me you are maupe ogun
I have asked the same ? Before He/She did not respond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.