Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (62472 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Baroba(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Donkey skin sharwama
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Hexos01(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Get paid to read & share news on 36prime news media,Earn up to 20k weekly!36prime news media is a registered media company that pays their readers / members without referrals,No stories. Join now![/font][/font][/font]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Johnbulll:
Go for the white lady forget about Nigerian women they are golddiggers
REALLY, OK!
FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

What i put in my Sandwich wether butter or meat, or what europeans put in their pie wether meat , fish, blueberry, peas, or what arabs put in a Shawarma shouldnt stop africans from being creative with their recipe because of inferiority complex, till date Arabs, Paki and Indians still eat rice with bare hands in trays, same way Chinese use chopsticks
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

No am against people rubbishing other peoples recipe
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Because it isnt an european staple,
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by solmusdesigns: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]

You woke up late today Olanepekun1
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ShaRonStone05(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
WOMEN AND SHAWARMA

ANYWAYS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO LADIES
I'll rather choose white lady
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by RexTramadol1: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2019
I made it

Oya kee urself
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2019
ShaRonStone05:
I'll rather choose white lady
OK!
THANKS MY DEAR
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Enyimbamercedes: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2019
This can only happen in Ibadan.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Truthbites: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2019
hammedroyabat:
No big deal.... How much she got it and where ?

Exactly! Maybe na #300 naira them buy am
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ashantitope: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2019
What did you expect when you bought shawarma or 500 or 700 if you are not careful you will soon buy the one with crayfish

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by TreasureJunky: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2019
You meant 'it wasn't maggot' she saw
donstan18:
Kpomolized Shawarma.

She should be grateful it was maggot she saw, afterall she didn't buy the shawarma herself.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Awaja(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Shakpomo or kpomo special.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Jerkules: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2019
I stopped buying all these trash when I saw Beans and indomie inside MEAT PIE!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DaRuud(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
URblogger:
Ladies shocked to discovered ponmon inside their shawarma

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Ordinary Kpomo na this one dey make noise... Come my side and see Sharwama magic. Some even dey mix in stock fish, smoked fish, bread crumbs, etc... Naija is an amazing country. We redefine hustle!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by 9ja083: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2019
I saw dry fish (mangala) in my own sometime ago. Lol.
Things are getting tougher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

No am against people rubbishing other peoples recipe
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

What i put in my Sandwich wether butter or meat, or what europeans put in their pie wether meat , fish, blueberry, peas, or what arabs put in a Shawarma shouldnt stop africans from being creative with their recipe because of inferiority complex, till date Arabs, Paki and Indians still eat rice with bare hands in trays, same way Chinese use chopsticks
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Ishilove: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Sanchez01 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by uridiwan(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2019
donstan18:
Kpomolized Shawarma.

She should be grateful it was maggot she saw, afterall she didn't buy the shawarma herself.
Thank God you know who bought it for her. Still laughing here.

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by toprealman: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2019
When they served me kpomo pepper soup......I flipped. Noticed my colleagues were cools with it. It is a cultural thing......more like a shock to me coming from the part of the country that make quality food.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by aycapri(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Chai, the ponmo big ooo. Den no even slice am to pieces.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by donphetus(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
WOMEN AND SHAWARMA

ANYWAYS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO LADIES
Can you see what I discovered
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Because it isnt an european staple,
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DeviIhimseIf: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

You woke up late today Olanepekun1
[/s]
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2019
donphetus:
Can you see what I discovered
WHAT EXACTLY?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by donphetus(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
WHAT EXACTLY?
These girls ear is not even opened, no earrings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.