Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Make Some Money On Reviewhunt. Anybody Can Be An Influencer Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Some Money On Reviewhunt. Anybody Can Be An Influencer Now (282 Views)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk / After Reading This Story, You Will Know Anybody Can Fall Prey To Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Some Money On Reviewhunt. Anybody Can Be An Influencer Now by lemmyBE: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you don't mind making some money passively doing what you normally do on social media, then you can give this a trial.

The platform simply turns you to an influencer courtesy of blockchain and Steem.

It's very easy to start, all you need is your social media account.

You can add me up on 0 7 0 3 3 2 3 5 3 5 0 to explain. Or if you are a a DIY kinda person, get started here..

https://review.hunt.town/i/106

Re: Make Some Money On Reviewhunt. Anybody Can Be An Influencer Now by lemmyBE: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Check out my article on medium. I detailed out everything on reviewhunt and steps to get you started.

https://medium.com/@omoniyiomisade/reviewhunt-a-consumer-facing-blockchain-dapp-that-provides-real-life-utility-for-makers-and-tech-6662dd57159c

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bedsheets Business. / Distributors Needed / Nairalanders Elijah12 Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.