Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk (399 Views)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chief Executive Officer of Tesla, Elon Musk, revealed that he was contemplating quitting his jobs so that he could become a full-time influencer.

Elon Musk, the world’s richest person is estimated to have a net worth of $263 billion, according to Forbes.

The billionaire took to his Twitter account to ask the opinions of his over 65 million followers concerning his thoughts about changing jobs.

He tweeted, “Thinking of quitting my jobs and becoming an influencer full-time. Wdyt (what do you think?).”

Musk’s tweet evoked mixed reactions from his followers as some agreed with his plans while others questioned his motive, adding that he was already an influencer.

A tweep, @albi_sidearms, replied to the tweet, saying, “I’ll be your first subscriber if you make an OnlyFans.” (sic)

In response, Musk said, “Maybe, I will.”

https://punchng.com/im-thinking-of-quitting-my-jobs-to-become-an-influencer-elon-musk/?amp

Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by NwaNimo1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Why not?

[img]https://c./JO2Ih5fvExAAAAAd/elon-musk.gif[/img]

Weed is legal in California where he lives.

1 Like

Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by Fasindo: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
shocked

Why some are looking for job, others are quitting.

Be it as it be, Elun Musk is already an influencer or else he is already planning to retire which I doubt.
Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by Lavisha(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oh myy
Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by SadiqBabaSani: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Madt man

1 Like

Re: I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk by amzee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
A billionaire/trillionaire is thinking of quitting his job and become an influencer. This life no just balance atall.

I'm an ND holder in Public Administration,i'm in need of a job please.

(1) (Reply)

Get Payment From UK & US Into Your Nigeria Account Without Cryptocurrency / Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best For Domiciliary Account In 2022? / BREAKING: Moscow Stock Exchange Will Not Open Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.